Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it!!!!!! They've started the attacks on the family. You pathetic assholes
Turnabout is fair play.
In other words you really don't have any true basis for attacking her.Yet you are doing it because you feel butthurt over some things that were said about the obama's. Which in other words makes you a childish fuck just looking for revenge on anyone you can possibly find in order to right some self perceived slight you have taken personally.

Please quote where I have attacked Mrs. Cruz.
You're in here cheerleading an entire thread created solely for that purpose and praising the fine work of your fellow progressive racist woman hating assholes. And yet you have the gall to ask where you ever attacked her? You mealy mouthed turd.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Heidi Nelson Cruz, Ted’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If she wants to be First Lady - then she is fair game.
Hillary wants to be President so be sure to remember what you said here and keep that sexism shit to yourself when she starts really getting blasted.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

What about that police report?

Please leave the guys wife out of it

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

Look.....Heidi Cruz is not running for office

If she has had mental incidents in the past, it should be her own business

I wonder how they find these things out anyways? This is just one more thing to despise about politics. They will dig and dig until they find something, anything to try to "disqualify" another candidate instead of highlighting what THEY can do for us. It's really disgusting.

Oh, I agree. If you enter into the fray than you should expect some support as well as some criticism for your postions.

Yes, criticism of political positions, fine. Criticizing (i.e. making fun of) her alleged mental health is another thing entirely.

There is enough out there to go after Ted Cruz without bringing the guys family into it

I agree with that stance. Mrs Obama is no more a legitimate target than is Mrs Cruz.

She is an adviser to the Cruz presidential campaign and is aspiring to be First Lady. Everything is on the table.

Does that excuse this?
It certainly invites it. Consider it was Cruz's tea party base that used this rhetoric to bring him to where he is. So you all can dish but you can't take? Sucks for you.

And when that criticism goes after a candidate's family, it crosses the line, I don't care WHAT rationale you use. At least when people will go after Hillary's husband, he's not just a family member.

Crosses the line? Have you ever bashed Michelle Obama?

Has Mooch inserted her self in the cross hairs? Think before you answer, think school lunch initiative

Who is Mooch?

1507179f30900d3790a97202de565a60.jpg

She is an adviser to the Cruz presidential campaign and is aspiring to be First Lady. Everything is on the table.

Give it a rest

Heidi Cruz also has a formidable political resume. She was the director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council and worked in the Treasury Department. She graduated from Harvard Business School and Claremont McKenna College. She and her husband met in Austin in 2000 while working on President George W. Bush's campaign.

Meet the people who will help Ted Cruz try to get to the White House - The Washington Post

And over the past seven months, the Jobs, Growth and Freedom PAC has added a coterie of nationally experienced political operatives to the 2012 team of Texas strategists who engineered the surprise dethroning of Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst in the Republican primary. Joining the team Monday will be Cruz's wife, Heidi, a managing director at Goldman Sachs in Houston, who will take leave from the firm and accompany her husband on the campaign trail.

Ted Cruz to announce presidential bid Monday - Houston Chronicle

Fair. Game. By the right wing's own rules.

Buzzfeed News reported that Heidi Cruz struggled with depression in 2005 when she left her job in the White House and moved to Houston. An adviser to Cruz’s campaign, Jason Miller, said in a statement to Buzzfeed News:

About a decade ago, when Mrs. Cruz returned from D.C. to Texas and faced a significant professional transition, she experienced a brief bout of depression. Like millions of Americans, she came through that struggle with prayer, Christian counseling, and the love and support of her husband and family.

Buzzfeed News also obtained a redacted police report from a September 2005 incident in Austin, Texas, where Heidi Cruz was found sitting in a grassy area in between an onramp and a freeway, with her head in her hands and no sign of a vehicle nearby.

According to the report, the responding officer believed Heidi was a “danger to herself,” and gave her a ride home in his patrol car. Heidi Cruz told police she wasn’t drunk (saying she’d only had sips of Margarita with dinner) and hadn’t taken medication. The officer said he didn’t detect intoxication.

Hillary wants to be President so be sure to remember what you said here and keep that sexism shit to yourself when she starts really getting blasted.

What more could you evil NaziCons conjure up about Hillary Clinton that you haven't already?

What more could you evil NaziCons conjure up about Hillary Clinton?

She "conjures" it up all on her own and she's so stupid she keeps getting caught

What more could you evil NaziCons conjure up about Hillary Clinton that you haven't already?
you are so fucking stupid you dont even know Nazi's are leftest like you.

I wonder how they find these things out anyways? This is just one more thing to despise about politics. They will dig and dig until they find something, anything to try to "disqualify" another candidate instead of highlighting what THEY can do for us. It's really disgusting.

There is nothing in that report that would affect her ability to be a candidates wife

She broke no laws and was not placed into custody.

Leave her alone

Adolf was a Christian Conservative.

Heidi Cruz also has a formidable political resume. She was the director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council and worked in the Treasury Department. She graduated from Harvard Business School and Claremont McKenna College. She and her husband met in Austin in 2000 while working on President George W. Bush's campaign.

Meet the people who will help Ted Cruz try to get to the White House - The Washington Post

And over the past seven months, the Jobs, Growth and Freedom PAC has added a coterie of nationally experienced political operatives to the 2012 team of Texas strategists who engineered the surprise dethroning of Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst in the Republican primary. Joining the team Monday will be Cruz's wife, Heidi, a managing director at Goldman Sachs in Houston, who will take leave from the firm and accompany her husband on the campaign trail.

Ted Cruz to announce presidential bid Monday - Houston Chronicle

Fair. Game. By the right wing's own rules.

Thanks, Herr Goebbels.

You demagogues might be scum, but at least... um...

tmdsu15032320150324053512.jpg

Is it any wonder we have trouble fielding viable and decent candidates for office? I would never want to put my family through this type of nasty and disgusting scrutiny.

Adolf was a Christian Conservative.

You tried that lie before and were blown out of the water

You evil vicious fucks who have been attacking the Obama family all these years have just been hoisted by your own petard.

And you can't say you weren't warned.

Yoy notice not one of these people has any idea what Cruz stands for or says he would do.

No it isn't

Mary Lincoln was batshit crazy and her husband was our best president ever

Unless she has harmed someone, she should be off limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back