Heck of a job, Donnie.

Another failure. That is trump policy...

This is EU policy, not Trump policy at all.
EU policy in response to Trump policy.
What Trump policy? Be specific.

When the virus was wildly spreading throughout the US, Trump was doing nothing. He claimed it was under control and would magically go away.

And what were the dems. doing? Democrat run states have the worst numbers.

You are trying to blame the states for not doing the president's job for him. That's childish.
Childish? Like trying to blame a virus on Trump. GTFOH

The virus was not Trump's fault. Our shitty respone to it was.
So, you're saying no one in our country was smart enough to respond correctly?

No one in the country could do the president's job but Trump. Unfortunately, he chose not to do it.

Anybody remember this?

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronovirus 'Very Low Risk' to US but ...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus-outbreak...

Newsmax is twisting info, again.
Look at the time stamp: Sunday, 26 January 2020 08:43 AM
Six months ago.
He has learned a lot since then, Sparky.
Twisting info again?!? I posted that to remind the braindead people here what the so called "experts" were saying back in January.

And the experts are smart enough to change tactics when new information calls for a change. Trump isn't that smart.
Yea, and when Trump "changed tactics" and banned flights from China you idiots called him racist.

So much for changing tactics. It's the same old response from the left. Orange man bad.

When the virus was wildly spreading throughout the US, Trump was doing nothing. He claimed it was under control and would magically go away.

You are trying to blame the states for not doing the president's job for him. That's childish.

No one in the country could do the president's job but Trump. Unfortunately, he chose not to do it.

Where President Trump screwed up was to tell the libs to wash their hands after using the can to prevent the spread of disease.

He should have known they would have done the opposite just to screw with him. Had The Donald told the people not to wash their hands , the libs would have done the opposite which is what he wanted. And if he had winked at the conservatives, they would have known to continue their own tremendous bathroom habits.

Yea, go with that. Let's see if it works come November.

Good job of being consistent.

Nothing you post does anything to support the OP.

And this is yet another case.

Keep up the bullsh....er good work.

Triggered.....hahahaha

Trump has abandoned fighting COVID.
He wants to go after people who tag statues instead.
Sleep well, doofus, because of Trump, COVID will be visiting your neighborhood SOOOOOOON.

Triggered ?

Pointing out you post bullshit ?

Don't think so.

Covid was always going to visit our neighborhoods.

Please explain post 39 to me...moron.

We are at between 10 and 20% of peak deaths.

Looking forward to it.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.
Twisting info again?!? I posted that to remind the braindead people here what the so called "experts" were saying back in January.

And the experts are smart enough to change tactics when new information calls for a change. Trump isn't that smart.

And apparently you are not either....

You continue to post the same stupid bullshit and when it gets shoved back down your throat...you stay with the same strategy.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

You continue to post the same stupid bullshit and when it gets shoved back down your throat...you stay with the same strategy.
Only thing being shoved by you is a bunch of BS, so.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

Fee free to point it out.

Where President Trump screwed up was to tell the libs to wash their hands after using the can to prevent the spread of disease.
Where he screwed up was not understanding his emphasis on not damaging the economy and then opening it back up too early caused the spread to be much worse than was necessary and then caused this massive setback.

He's responsible for trillions of dollars with of damage to the economy and at least 20K deaths.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

Think I quoted wrong post, sorry..... I think we basicly agree, am I wrong?

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

If you think berg80 is a moron....we agree.

Where he screwed up was not understanding his emphasis on not damaging the economy and then opening it back up too early caused the spread to be much worse than was necessary and then caused this massive setback.

He's responsible for trillions of dollars with of damage to the economy and at least 20K deaths.

He didn't open up the economy at all, and he didn't close it either. And those jurisdictions, those states who kept locked down longer and harder- like NYC- got slammed much harder. Some states had minimal closures you know and weren't hit very hard at all.

The President doesn't have the authority to "lock down" the economy, or open it back up. Its outside of his authority, berg. Apparently you are confusing America with Cuba or North Korea.

TRUMP'S shitty response. It was his job and still is, but he RAN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL when it wasn't fun anymore.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

If you think berg80 is a moron....we agree.

Resorting to trolling?

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

Yea, and when Trump "changed tactics" and banned flights from China you idiots called him racist.

So much for changing tactics. It's the same old response from the left. Orange man bad.

"""Yea, and when Trump "changed tactics" and banned flights from China you idiots called him racist.""

What's your source for that? Hannity? Tucker? Ingraham?
I said it was too little too late and the ban was full of loopholes.
40,000 people came in from China AFTER he passed it.

Trump didn't want to piss off Xi, as we now know, and fuck up his trade deal.
Ohhhhh....how time allows for the truth to come out.

Sort of repeating his past history except in a larger order of magnitude.
20K deaths? I'd say more than that.

Actually, President Trump was doing a lot. He was building field hospitals in NYC, sending hospital ships, ventilators, all kinds of other equipment requested by liberal governors. He got tremendous Americans like the Rev. Franklin Graham to put up a field hospital in Central Park, NYC.

He worked on treatments and cures, he gave Dr. Fauci a platform to talk, he advised the people to wash their hands after using the can.

No he didn't. He sat on his hands claiming it was under control.

And let's not forget Captain Clorox's recommendations for injecting disinfectants directly into the body.
I thought Dr. Birx was going to hang herself with her own scarf when he said that.
You need new lies, Fuckwit.

Anybody remember this?

Six months ago.

"""Yea, and when Trump "changed tactics" and banned flights from China you idiots called him racist.""

What's your source for that? Hannity? Tucker? Ingraham?
I said it was too little too late and the ban was full of loopholes.
40,000 people came in from China AFTER he passed it.

Trump didn't want to piss off Xi, as we now know, and fuck up his trade deal.
Ohhhhh....how time allows for the truth to come out.

Pelosi's Complete 180 on Trump Halting Flights from China
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/04/...

Chuck Schumer quietly deletes his tweet criticizing Trump ...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/chuck...

After attacking Trump's coronavirus-related China travel ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-media-change...

TRUMP'S shitty response. It was his job and still is, but he RAN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL when it wasn't fun anymore.
What should Trump have done that he didn’t? Be specific, since you have 20/20 hindsight.

I predict you will fail this test.

Forum List

Back