Joe Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline' (Where's the Test Results?)

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Again, where's the test results?

all of the test results are placed in the same box with trumps tax returns, trumps actual physical results, trumps actual college results, the transcripts of trumps conversations with putin and a copy of the P-tapes....

shall we look together?

I tend to believe Vice President Biden on this. If someone shows sharp evidence of cognitive decline, physicians will do the test again every time they see you- make a graph, see if his cognitive decline is continuing, if the therapy and pills are working.

If Mr. Biden would sign a release so we can see his neurological records and the results over time- like since his last brain surgery- it could help the voters.

I tend to believe Vice President Biden on this. If someone shows sharp evidence of cognitive decline, physicians will do the test again every time they see you- make a graph, see if his cognitive decline is continuing, if the therapy and pills are working.

If Mr. Biden would sign a release so we can see his neurological records and the results over time- like since his last brain surgery- it could help the voters.

All you gotta do is a Mic check! Testing, 1-2-3-4....
As long as Joe has to still go off-script, the proof will continue to be in the pudding.

The results are shown every time he gets out in public. You don’t need a doctor to test what you can plainly see. It’s like a compound fracture at this point. The damn bone is sticking out of the skin and you need to hear from a doctor if it’s broken or not? It’s right there.

The results are shown every time he gets out in public. You don’t need a doctor to test what you can plainly see. It’s like a compound fracture at this point. The damn bone is sticking out of the skin and you need to hear from a doctor if it’s broken or not? It’s right there.
Joe Biden did a pretty good job laying into Fat Donnie today on his lack of leadership in COVID

It is not going to get any easier

Forum List

Back