“Heartbroken”: President Biden Issues Statement on the Death of Nex Benedict

Actually, until fairly recently, all you had to do was get here.

My grandfather came here from Germany in 1925. By 1929, he was a US Citizen.

He more than likely went through Ellis Island or the equivalent.

And again, the laws were different back then.

Cross the border and ask for asylum.

“Nex Benedict, a kid who just wanted to be accepted, should still be here with us today.”

Look Joe, I TOLERATE them. No law says I have to ACCEPT them.

Not a peep about Laken Riley. Nex committed suicide. One of them LGBTQ's. Joe doesn't care about border jumpers that murder straight citizens.
Seems Joe only cares about LGBTQ's. Heck, look at his cabinet members. Full of LGBTQs.

President Joe Biden has issued a statement on the death of trans teenager Nex Benedict, saying that he and First Lady Jill Biden are “heartbroken” by the loss.

“Every young person deserves to have the fundamental right and freedom to be who they are, and feel safe and supported at school and in their communities,” Biden wrote in a statement released by the White House House on Thursday afternoon. “Nex Benedict, a kid who just wanted to be accepted, should still be here with us today.”

So a mentally ill person committed suicide.

Nothing has changed. Just cross the border and ask for asylum.
Except it takes 4 years to get an asylum hearing, and another four years after that to get citizenship, if you get it at all.

My wife claimed asylum from China in 2015. She still hasn't gotten a hearing. They just kept updating her work card while she waits... now we are going the Marriage Sponsorship, which required me to pay $4000, submit 200 pages of documentation, and will take a year to get resolved.

Except it takes 4 years to get an asylum hearing, and another four years after that to get citizenship, if you get it at all.

My wife claimed asylum from China in 2015. She still hasn't gotten a hearing. They just kept updating her work card while she waits... now we are going the Marriage Sponsorship, which required me to pay $4000, submit 200 pages of documentation, and will take a year to get resolved.
Joe, border jumpers get preferential treatment. That SHOULD bother YOU.

Yes. They were. They weren't written by people who were afraid a Mexican might date their daughter.

We needed more people then, we don't need as many now. It's the right of country to control it's own immigration and borders.

Not really.

What bothers me is that we knew this system was broken 15 years ago when George W. Bush tried to fix it, and was shot down by his own party.
Joe, Trump had the border fixed. Cross over, get documented, go back to Mexico and wait your turn.
YOU didn't like that, so YOU voted Biden. This is YOUR fault. Man up and OWN it.

She died from a drug overdose. Not bullying. More gibberish from the potato in chief. How about an investigation into all the fucking drugs we're pumping into our kids?

On Wednesday, the Oklahoma medical examiner’s office released an early summary of a forthcoming toxicology report, ruling Benedict died by suicide due to the “combined toxicity” of fluoxetine and diphenhydramine, the drugs found in Prozac and Benadryl.

Last edited:

The difference was your GF was a immigrant America allowed to enter our country legally.

And no, "just getting here" is BS.....They had to go through a vetting process (such as it was at the time) before they ever got on a ship.

Indeed it might have been just a minor health check and head count but there was a process.

Quit spreading disinformation.

The undocumented immigrant who killed Riley has been arrested and charged.

The white girls who bullied Nex Benedict to the point she took her own life have not been held accountable.
Not a parallel at all. The illegal scum shouldn’t have been in this country at all. And give me a break with the “undocumented immigrant” shit. He’s an illegal.

And why is it about the “white girls” with you? What a self-loathing idiot. Libs have become totally deranged.

Forum List

Back