“Heartbroken”: President Biden Issues Statement on the Death of Nex Benedict

The difference was your GF was a immigrant America allowed to enter our country legally.

And no, "just getting here" is BS.....They had to go through a vetting process (such as it was at the time) before they ever got on a ship.

Indeed it might have been just a minor health check and head count but there was a process.

Quit spreading disinformation.
If leftists didn’t spread disinformation (and antisemitism), they’d have nothing to say. Which would be a good thing.

The undocumented immigrant who killed Riley has been arrested and charged.

The white girls who bullied Nex Benedict to the point she took her own life have not been held accountable.

Why? Bullying isn't even a crime. If someone kills themself over it, that's because of their own stupidity.

Why? Bullying isn't even a crime. If someone kills themself over it, that's because of their own stupidity.
I was bullied horribly when I was in junior high school because:

1) I wore very thick glasses
2) I was Jewish
3) I was a quiet kid who was near the top of every class

I didn’t kill myself.

Don't forget. Nex started the fight by assaulting the others. Then her friends got into it with her. Why are all the left's heroes assholes?

The story is hilarious to follow with them using "they" as the pronoun for this whatever. So stupid.

“I was talking with my friends, they were talking with their friends and we were laughing. And they had said something like, ‘Why do they laugh like that?’ And they were talking about us in front of us,” Nex said.

In response, Nex says that they poured water from their water bottle on to the students. The fighting escalating, with the one of the girls grabbing Nex’s hair. Nex said they pushed one of the girls into a paper towel dispenser. Then, Nex said they were thrown to the ground by a student, as others began to beat them up.

“They got my legs out from under me and got me on the ground and started beating the shit out of me,” Nex told officers. Nex’s friends stepped in to help, but Nex said they were unable to recall further details as they blacked out amid the fighting.

In the video, an officer admitted that the school should have contacted a school resource officer about the altercation and “dropped the ball”.

But the officer warned that Nex had “started the domino effect” by pouring water on the girls, an action that could be seen as assault.

Don't forget. Nex started the fight by assaulting the others. Then her friends got into it with her. Why are all the left's heroes assholes?

The story is hilarious to follow with them using "they" as the pronoun for this whatever. So stupid.

“I was talking with my friends, they were talking with their friends and we were laughing. And they had said something like, ‘Why do they laugh like that?’ And they were talking about us in front of us,” Nex said.

In response, Nex says that they poured water from their water bottle on to the students. The fighting escalating, with the one of the girls grabbing Nex’s hair. Nex said they pushed one of the girls into a paper towel dispenser. Then, Nex said they were thrown to the ground by a student, as others began to beat them up.

“They got my legs out from under me and got me on the ground and started beating the shit out of me,” Nex told officers. Nex’s friends stepped in to help, but Nex said they were unable to recall further details as they blacked out amid the fighting.

In the video, an officer admitted that the school should have contacted a school resource officer about the altercation and “dropped the ball”.

But the officer warned that Nex had “started the domino effect” by pouring water on the girls, an action that could be seen as assault.
It is a mental disease.

Forum List

Back