Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

No sane person would murder another human with a chainsaw either. However, I can easily and decisively say that it should be illegal.

For some reason, you hiccup and are unwilling to say it should be illegal, then you awkwardly and obviously try to change the subject. You’ve done it like 3-4 times. Do you think no one would notice? Just answer the question and stand by it.

You can click “disagree” on my posts until the skin falls off your fingers for all I care. Just answer the question.

I think you don’t want to because you know your leftist ideology answer would make you a monster, and instead of owning it you have to try to victimize what would be the insane person in this scenario, which would be the mother (and the butcher-shop immoral doctor who would do it)
I do not recognize abortion laws. They are the most egregious overreach of government and the courts there ever has been. It's a medical matter. And unless we all want to be hypocrites, in the final analysis, it's none of our business.

No sane person would murder another human with a chainsaw either. However, I can easily and decisively say that it should be illegal.

For some reason, you hiccup and are unwilling to say it should be illegal, then you awkwardly and obviously try to change the subject. You’ve done it like 3-4 times. Do you think no one would notice? Just answer the question and stand by it.

You can click “disagree” on my posts until the skin falls off your fingers for all I care. Just answer the question.

I think you don’t want to because you know your leftist ideology answer would make you a monster, and instead of owning it you have to try to victimize what would be the insane person in this scenario, which would be the mother (and the butcher-shop immoral doctor who would do it)
Abortion laws are the only thing that should be illegal. Hope that's good enough for you. And if there's a monster around here it would be you who wants to force your opinion on women.

There are 2 answers to that question. The emotional, irresponsible one is, " IT'S A BABY ! " The scientific, responsible one is, " it's a fetus. " It depends on how crazy you want to get over someone else's personal business.
Again, we can’t have multiple definitions of what the woman is carrying, that’s not scientific at all. Either it is, or it is not a baby. People can’t just decide what they want to call it.

Is it a lump of cells? A fetus would indicate a growing life…which is a baby

I do not recognize abortion laws. They are the most egregious overreach of government and the courts there ever has been. It's a medical matter. And unless we all want to be hypocrites, in the final analysis, it's none of our business.

But, constitutionally, it is our business. Scotus can’t create rights and make law, so roe should never have happened, not because people believe abortion is wrong, but because scotus doesn’t have that authority.

Again, we can’t have multiple definitions of what the woman is carrying, that’s not scientific at all. Either it is, or it is not a baby. People can’t just decide what they want to call it.

Is it a lump of cells? A fetus would indicate a growing life…which is a baby
Well, that's life. But in general the law goes with science and truth. Funny thing, when trump was president he told the Department of Human Services they couldn't use the terms, fetus, abortion, and a bunch of others. It didn't make any of it disappear, it just made people's lives more difficult. That's what ignorance and lies does, it helps no one.

But, constitutionally, it is our business. Scotus can’t create rights and make law, so roe should never have happened, not because people believe abortion is wrong, but because scotus doesn’t have that authority.
You cannot speak for everyone and the majority wanted Roe vs. Wade to stay in place. So you're only speaking about a minority opinion at best.

Abortion laws are the only thing that should be illegal. Hope that's good enough for you. And if there's a monster around here it would be you who wants to force your opinion on women.
Wow..

You would be fine with, and think it should be legal, to snap the neck of an 8.5 month old baby.

You’re an evil man. But thank you for at least fessing up to it.

That was a loophole, based on pure deciet and trickery. Again a minority opinion based on 2 judges. Both quite notorious.trump supplied the perjured 3 to complete the atrocity.

I do not recognize abortion laws.
So what if someone “doesn’t recognize” laws against murder? Suppose they kill your family.. will you be like “aww well hey, he didn’t recognize the laws so.. I can’t be angry!”

Wow..

You would be fine with, and think it should be legal, to snap the neck of an 8.5 month old baby.

You’re an evil man. But thank you for at least fessing up to it.
You fool, this represents less than 1% of all abortions. Also fyi, in the case of a Down's Syndrome fetus being aborted. If they cannot or do not do a C-section, they usually use crusher forceps to deliver the fetus more easily vaginally.

That was a loophole, based on pure deciet and trickery. Again a minority opinion based on 2 judges. Both quite notorious.trump supplied the perjured 3 to complete the atrocity.
Basically every constitutional scholar before 5 minutes ago (when radical activists started trying to rewrite history to support their politics), Roe was an unpopular, massively unsustainable ruling that was forced through by political activism in judges. It’s the most notorious case of political activism over precedent in the SCOTUS history

You fool, this represents less than 1% of all abortions. Also fyi, in the case of a Down's Syndrome fetus being aborted. If they cannot or do not do a C-section, they usually use crusher forceps to deliver the fetus more easily vaginally.
Youd be okay with it though, which is tragic. Let’s hope folks like you evolve from barbarity one day

So what if someone “doesn’t recognize” laws against murder? Suppose they kill your family.. will you be like “aww well hey, he didn’t recognize the laws so.. I can’t be angry!”
There are murders every day. There are real laws in place to deal with it. Do you spend your entire day making up these sick scenarios. Why ? It can't be worth it, to do this to yourself needlessly. I would be upset if anyone I know was harmed, let alone murdered. But anger doesn't help the situation.

Basically every constitutional scholar before 5 minutes ago (when radical activists started trying to rewrite history to support their politics), Roe was an unpopular, massively unsustainable ruling that was forced through by political activism in judges. It’s the most notorious case of political activism over precedent in the SCOTUS history
Unpopular with who ? Why did the majority of Americans want it kept in place then ? You are expressing your opinions on the subject and / or the agenda of the anti-abortion groups.

Youd be okay with it though, which is tragic. Let’s hope folks like you evolve from barbarity one day
You called me an evil person earlier, now you're essentially saying I'm a barbarian. Were the Egyptians a civilized people ? Very much so and they had abortion way back then. So maybe you're the barbarian wanting to go back to tribal times. It's not going to happen. Dream on !

You called me an evil person earlier, now you're essentially saying I'm a barbarian. Were the Egyptians a civilized people ? Very much so and they had abortion way back then. So maybe you're the barbarian wanting to go back to tribal times. It's not going to happen. Dream on !
indeed I use such words sparingly, but they are applicable for a person who supports the murder of completely viable babies.

There’s no other way around it. That’s sick stuff dude. Here’s to hoping you improve

indeed I use such words sparingly, but they are applicable for a person who supports the murder of completely viable babies.

There’s no other way around it. That’s sick stuff dude. Here’s to hoping you improve
These are personal attacks. You do not know me or are you just venting this hatred towards everyone who has an opposing view about abortion. It was only after your repeated badgering that I finally said that. Which I previously clarified as something I would not personally do. But still you think you're justified. You're not, this type of talk affects other people's lives, especially when judges and representatives eat it up and pass unfair judgment on the issue. I'd say you're sick to go to such great lengths to try to prove a opinion.

These are personal attacks.
No, they are moral judgments. I’m sorry you feel attacked by them, it’s probably telling.. deep down I think you know it’s wrong to murder an 8.5 month baby.. I would hope you just happen to be overly politically loyal to the most radical zealot woke pro-abortion crowd… and it’s sadly crowded your judgement and common sense. I truly hope you don’t actively believe this, I hope you’re just a loyal partisan coward here.

You do not know me or are you just venting this hatred towards everyone who has an opposing view about abortion.
Nobody hates all opposing views, some are wrong but semi-reasonable given the cultural pressures.

Stop trying to victimize your poor little self by the way. Too many leftist powder puffs call any judgments or disagreements “hate”. It’s a pathetic defense mechanism.
It was only after your repeated badgering that I finally said that. Which I previously clarified as something I would not personally do.
If I said I wouldn’t personally kill a child but I think it should be legal and the murderer shouldn’t be vilified… I’d be very evil to say that. That’s what you said. You won’t condemn horrific murderous acts… It’s sad.

But this begs a question: if there’s nothing wrong or illegal with murdering an 8.5 month baby.. why wouldn’t you personally do it?

Are you judging the women that would??
But still you think you're justified.
Anyone is justified in labeling murderers or their accomplices as evil. You won’t stand and call blatant evil what it is, so you’re by definition a de facto accomplice. This isn’t about all abortion, this is about late-term murder, that you probably know is wrong. Yet, you won’t speak against it

No, they are moral judgments. I’m sorry you feel attacked by them, it’s probably telling.. deep down I think you know it’s wrong to murder an 8.5 month baby.. I would hope you just happen to be overly politically loyal to the most radical zealot woke pro-abortion crowd… and it’s sadly crowded your judgement and common sense. I truly hope you don’t actively believe this, I hope you’re just a loyal partisan coward here.

Nobody hates all opposing views, some are wrong but semi-reasonable given the cultural pressures.

Stop trying to victimize your poor little self by the way. Too many leftist powder puffs call any judgments or disagreements “hate”. It’s a pathetic defense mechanism.

If I said I wouldn’t personally kill a child but I think it should be legal and the murderer shouldn’t be vilified… I’d be very evil to say that. That’s what you said. You won’t condemn horrific murderous acts because you bend the knee to woke rabid abortionists over your morality. It’s sad.

But this begs a question: if there’s nothing wrong or illegal with murdering an 8.5 month baby.. why wouldn’t you personally do it?

Are you judging the women that would??

Anyone is justified in labeling murderers or their accomplices as evil. You won’t stand and call blatant evil what it is, so you’re by definition a de facto accomplice. This isn’t about all abortion, this is about late-term murder, that you probably know is wrong. Yet, you won’t speak against it
You are one sick bastard. No child has ever been murdered by an abortion. Many people have given birth who never should have, they end up abusing and / or murdering these children. It would be better if they never gave birth to them in the first place. Punitive measures such as these egregious abortion bills will only make things worse.

You are one sick bastard. No child has ever been murdered by an abortion. Many people have given birth who never should have, they end up abusing and / or murdering these children. It would be better if they never gave birth to them in the first place. Punitive measures such as these egregious abortion bills will only make things worse.
An 8.5 month baby that is aborted is murdered. If you can’t admit that, you’re a very sick person

Forum List

Back