CDZ Center for Countering Digital Hate

You bought into all those lies, and you seem to have no memory of what has happened. Mother Jones Magazine>trumprewritesstandardsonshowerheadsafterworring...
Medical statistical evidence lies and the hack-a-rama at Mother Jones is the oracle of truth.

Man, you just can't make up this crap! :laugh2:

Last edited:
You don't get it, these people spreading the misinformation are spreading hate. Ignorance and hate go together.

Yet, you are the one wanting to use force to silence someone.

What if he doesn't shut up? YOu up for killing him? HOw much violence do you have to support, before it becomes hate?

Yet, you are the one wanting to use force to silence someone.

What if he doesn't shut up? YOu up for killing him? HOw much violence do you have to support, before it becomes hate?
Lies do not help anyone. This country needs a whole lot more truth, not more lies.

That is the first step, recognizing YOUR problem. ^^^
I know I'm talking to losers when they resort to personal attacks. Denying the truth doesn't change the facts. I can understand your frustration when being confronted with the truth, the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. Try to have a nice day, I plan on it.

Lies do not help anyone. This country needs a whole lot more truth, not more lies.

Does this country need the government picking and choosing which lies are worth having a fascist stormtrooper kicking your door down, to beat you and drag you off to a concentration camp?

Tonight as I watched the news, I learned that 2/3 of all the misinformation on social media comes from just 12 people. Unfortunately one of those people lives here in Omaha, Ben Tapper, a chiropractor. Of course he's against masks and vaccinations, he believes all you need to do is lead a healthy lifestyle and you'll be okay as far as Covid is concerned. If you like to watch it, here's the link. Omaha News, Weather and Sports - Nebraska News - KETV NewsWatch 7
Always ask, "Is it real?"

Probably not.

Sorry you missed out on all the discussions. They're over now, time for action. There is no room for outright lies and/or manipulation of the truth. They just don't help.
What action are you inciti------ that is, advocating?

You have some powerful fears controlling your emotions, best to try to get a hold on them. You've blown everything out of proportion.

Nope. You are talking about shutting down speech. I've seen video of this from the UK. I know where it goes.

Correct not my place not your place to do so. But this independent non-profit is the best way to deal with the problem that is destroying our civilization.
Nor is it the place of any individual or biased group. That's what courts are for.
Truth is not destroying our civilization. My opinion is that you and your ilk are.

At least it means I don't believe in such an unlikely thing as that you posted. Don't be gullible.
I'm not the one that's gullible. Try to have a good day, I plan on it, goodbye.

You bought into all those lies, and you seem to have no memory of what has happened. Mother Jones Magazine>trumprewritesstandardsonshowerheadsafterworring...

I provided ten sources, all parts of the political spectrum.

You provided one Leftwing rag.

After 30 or so lies and hoaxes by the Democrats.....you still swallow every new one.

They lied about the Wuhan to win an election, and you still buy it.

Here's more, you dunce:

11. Cases

Definition

New cases today

(Calculated)

Change over 7 days

(Calculated)

1. Deaths

Definition

https://covidtracking.com/data

That’s a fatality rate of 0.0179=1.8%

====================================================================

12. AND.....let's never forget that most of the "covid deaths" aren't.......they were simply called that to produce panic.

In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”

Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

13. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

“The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”

Briand concludes that the COVID-19 death toll in the United States is misleading and that deaths from other diseases are being categorized as COVID-19 deaths.

There have reports of inflated COVID-19 deaths numbers for months.

Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

Just one more scam and hoax......

....but this one may have worked.

==========================================================================

CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together

Here’s a punch in the gut for a nation that’s already hurting. As it turns out, the so-called “gold standard” testing referenced by so many “doctors” like Anthony Fauci, as well as government officials across the board, has had its Emergency Use Authorization revoked.

The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.

The RT-PCR tests they’ve been touting for 17-months are suddenly being blacklisted by the CDC.

According to the CDC website [emphasis added]:

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

CDC encourages laboratories to
consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such

If it’s not really flu they’re trying to detect, what is it? What do they know? CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

It was also covered by ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, the Washington Post, it's on YouTube and of course the Guardian.

Early on, this was the give-away:

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No one dies from the flu.

Only those who would have died from other things anyway:

"Nearly 80% hospitalized for COVID-19 were overweight or obese"

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"

“Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds”

When you question everything that means you don't believe in anything.

They lie about everything.....all exposed.....yet morons.....raise your paw....continue to believe every next one.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, ....and on and on.

Tonight as I watched the news, I learned that 2/3 of all the misinformation on social media comes from just 12 people. Unfortunately one of those people lives here in Omaha, Ben Tapper, a chiropractor. Of course he's against masks and vaccinations, he believes all you need to do is lead a healthy lifestyle and you'll be okay as far as Covid is concerned. If you like to watch it, here's the link. Omaha News, Weather and Sports - Nebraska News - KETV NewsWatch 7
Please share a direct link to your statement that, paraphrasing “12 people control 2/3rds of misinformation on social media”. I clicked your link and not finding anything about this looked under categories… still not there under Covid information. You mentioned watching the news, so where is the link to that broadcast please. There should be one but I can’t find it.

Anyone relying on social media for their health and science information is not very smart. There are way too many direct science studies available for the populace to read directly from primary sources, not a newscast’s interpretation.

Even though your source is rated in the black, I need to read or hear it without middlemen interpretations (media).

News media to consider the most neutral sources:
  1. 🟢The Hill, 0.09
  2. 🟢Forbes, 0.2
  3. 🟢Christian Science Monitor, -0.21
  4. 🟢Business Insider, -0.38
  5. 🟢Fortune, 0.43
  6. 🟢Marketwatch, -0.54
  7. 🟢Financial Times, 0.62
  8. 🟢Bloomberg, -0.85
  9. 🟢Reuters, -0.95
  10. 🟢AP, -1.06
This guy did the leg work: