Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

Irrelevant.

This is the inequity of biology it's one of those things you have no power to change and therefore must accept.

If a man didn't want a woman to have control over fetus conceived with his sperm then he should have never voluntarily given his sperm to a woman.
There you go again, giving special rights to a woman she should have just said no, why can't you understand it takes two people to cause a pregnancy. Just because the biology of Creation says the woman carries changes squat

There you go again, giving special rights to a woman she should have just said no, why can't you understand it takes two people to cause a pregnancy. Just because the biology of Creation says the woman carries changes squat
She doesn't have any special rights legally.

You cannot legislate biology to be equitable. And there you go again . Why is it always the woman who has to say no?

She doesn't have any special rights legally.

You cannot legislate biology to be equitable. And there you go again . Why is it always the woman who has to say no?
Actually she does have a special right to murder her child, as well as kill a child equally the fathers. I give no pass to fathers, if she keeps it he should pay for the child's upbringing.

Actually she does have a special right to murder her child, as well as kill a child equally the fathers. I give no pass to fathers, if she keeps it he should pay for the child's upbringing.

Not unlawful therefore not murder. And when a man can get pregnant he'll have the same rights to abortion as a woman.

Not unlawful therefore not murder. And when a man can get pregnant he'll have the same rights to abortion as a woman.
That is total B.S, why should it matter who carries it the man is equally and maybe more represented in that child. If she kills it she gets away with murder

That is total B.S, why should it matter who carries it the man is equally and maybe more represented in that child. If she kills it she gets away with murder

Look we've been over the legal definition of murder countless times now yet you insist on making up your own definitions.

Killing the most innocent in the womb is murder, you define it how you want

I suggest you publish a dictionary and when your definitions become the accepted English definitions of all the words in your dictionary get back to me and we can continue.

I suggest you publish a dictionary and when your definitions become the accepted English definitions of all the words in your dictionary get back to me and we can continue.
Why, you will try to justify the killing of a separate human being in the womb, one with it's own DNA, and deny fathers their rights.

Why, you will try to justify the killing of a separate human being in the womb, one with it's own DNA, and deny fathers their rights.

Killing and murder are not the same thing.

And like I said I do not consider a fetus a separate being until it can survive out of the womb.

It's human yes but it is not a person yet.

And we are just repeating the same thing over and over here.

You're not going to change my mind

Killing and murder are not the same thing.

And like I said I do not consider a fetus a separate being until it can survive out of the womb.

It's human yes but it is not a person yet.

And we are just repeating the same thing over and over here.

You're not going to change my mind
As soon as it comes out anything else but the person it is, call me. You probably would lose your mind if someone kicked a pregnant dog causing it to miscarry

As soon as it comes out anything else but the person it is, call me. You probably would lose your mind if someone kicked a pregnant dog causing it to miscarry
Assaulting a pregnant woman is not the same thing as a woman having an abortion but I guess you don't know that.

My point is you care more about puppies!

And what do you base that on?

That I think people should be able to make their own choices?

And don't try to tell me you care about every single person on this planet and every child yet to be born because I know it's not true.

And what do you base that on?

That I think people should be able to make their own choices?

And don't try to tell me you care about every single person on this planet and every child yet to be born because I know it's not true.
You certainly have no regard for human life!
They made a choice and it ended up in pregnancy.
You know nothing

You certainly have no regard for human life!
They made a choice and it ended up in pregnancy.
You know nothing
Sure I do. I have plenty of regard for all the people who are here right now. In fact I have more regard for those people than I do for an embryo. You care more about the embryo than you do the people already here.

Sure I do. I have plenty of regard for all the people who are here right now. In fact I have more regard for those people than I do for an embryo. You care more about the embryo than you do the people already here.
Liar, I care about both, remember, I have an adopted daughter form the age of about 1 yr.

Liar, I care about both, remember, I have an adopted daughter form the age of about 1 yr.

So what?

You are more than willing to trample all over a woman's rights because you value the embryo more than you do the woman.

New Topics

Forum List

Back