Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

I am simply asking people to be responsible, and not have to kill their children.
You do understand nobody forced her into pregnancy, right? Keep your legs shut, and zipper up, and no problem otherwise you should be responsible for your actions, I understand that is foreign to democrats, and many republicans also but it is the truth nonetheless

Why do you always put this on the woman?

Why not force all men to submit DNA samples so the state can know who the father of every child is and force them house, clothe feed and provide medical insurance for the women they impregnated?

Why do you want men to have less responsibility?

How about people just be responsible, or be accountable for what they do. I mean does that not sound the least bit understandable tyo you you seem to skip over the part where NOBODY FORCED HER TO GET PREGNANT
Once again it's ALL the woman's fault.

You really are a misogynist at heart aren't you?

Why do you always put this on the woman?

Why not force all men to submit DNA samples so the state can know who the father of every child is and force them house, clothe feed and provide medical insurance for the women they impregnated?

Why do you want men to have less responsibility?
That is in no way true, by the way the man gets no say if the woman wants to kill his child, but must pay if she keeps it. If the woman sleeps with so many men she doesn't know who the father is, that doesn't bother you?

Once again it's ALL the woman's fault.

You really are a misogynist at heart aren't you?
No not at all true but you seem to want to give women all the rights and none to the men of course the men are responsible as in if she kills his child he gets no say and may nevfer know the child existed but if she keeps it, he is responsible per the courts to provide.

That is in no way true, by the way the man gets no say if the woman wants to kill his child, but must pay if she keeps it. If the woman sleeps with so many men she doesn't know who the father is, that doesn't bother you?
Why would it bother me who other women have sex with?

You want women to be more accountable than men.

No not at all true but you seem to want to give women all the rights and none to the men of course the men are responsible as in if she kills his child he gets no say and may nevfer know the child existed but if she keeps it, he is responsible per the courts to provide.
Women do have 100% of the rights what they do with their bodies no matter what is inside of them.

Tell me do you want to arrest pregnant women because they might be doing something you think would harm their fetus?

Why would it bother me who other women have sex with?

You want women to be more accountable than men.
Nope I want men to have equal say over their child, and no abortion, just be responsible enough to not get pregnant, or get someone pregnant, no problem

Women do have 100% of the rights what they do with their bodies no matter what is inside of them.

Tell me do you want to arrest pregnant women because they might be doing something you think would harm their fetus?
Exactly, and men who are equally vested in said child get no rights, I do believe if a woman is purposely hurting her child in the womb yes she should be arrested.

Nope I want men to have equal say over their child, and no abortion, just be responsible enough to not get pregnant, or get someone pregnant, no problem
What you want is irrelevant. You cannot force people to do what YOU want them to do.

Exactly, and men who are equally vested in said child get no rights, I do believe if a woman is purposely hurting her child in the womb yes she should be arrested.
How do you determine if it is "purposely"?

If a pregnant women rides off road motorcycles or goes skydiving should she be arrested?

If a woman refuses to see a doctor while pregnant should she be arrested?

How do you determine if it is "purposely"?

If a pregnant women rides off road motorcycles or goes skydiving should she be arrested?

If a woman refuses to see a doctor while pregnant should she be arrested?
Drugs alcohol anything doctors may deem harmful for the child.

Once again, the child inside her is equally the mans, and may actually carry more of his traits

Irrelevant.

This is the inequity of biology it's one of those things you have no power to change and therefore must accept.

If a man didn't want a woman to have control over fetus conceived with his sperm then he should have never voluntarily given his sperm to a woman.

Forum List

Back