Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

How would they know better, I mean without some moral sense, where did the idea that killing and stealing were wrong come from. I mean if morals are subjective, who can possibly tell ME killing someone or stealing is wrong?

So you think human beings are utterly incapable of recognizing that certain behaviors make it more likely they and their family survive unless some god tells them?

Look there was a time that stealing resources from one tribe was perfectly acceptable. Humans fought over resources like food all the time. Shit we are still fighting and killing over resources today.

When people started living together in large numbers it was quickly realized that if everyone was allowed to simply steal food from other people that the society would collapse and the survival of the people in that society would be in peril.

Read the link I posted from scientific American.

So you think human beings are utterly incapable of recognizing that certain behaviors make it more likely they and their family survive unless some god tells them?

Look there was a time that stealing resources from one tribe was perfectly acceptable. Humans fought over resources like food all the time. Shit we are still fighting and killing over resources today.

When people started living together in large numbers it was quickly realized that if everyone was allowed to simply steal food from other people that the society would collapse and the survival of the people in that society would be in peril.

Read the link I posted from scientific American.
So is murder wrong because it’s against the law, or is it against the law because it’s wrong?

So is murder wrong because it’s against the law, or is it against the law because it’s wrong?

Murder is detrimental to the survival of a society therefore it was deemed illegal.

When murder was not detrimental to a society such a a nomadic tribe murdering a member of another tribe to steal food or resources it was not considered wrong since it actually helped one tribe survive.

" Myopic Egoism Of Id "

* Conjectural Carnal Knowledge Of Canines *

So now wea re of the same brain function as animals? :slap:
:auiqs.jpg:
A law exists because there is an entity capable of issuing a retort for a violation of the legal pretexts , thus the definition of murder is based on legal positivism and not an epistemological absolute .

A relativistic bias in nature for event outcomes does not cease to apply in the hue mammon ape , and such is why natural freedoms are exchanged for protected wrights , as a member citizen in a social civil contract according to a constitution - to improve ones quality of life and likelihood of survival .

A creation of a state and constitutional protections are concomitant with creation of a citizen and , by us 14th amendment , a citizen is instantiated with a live birth requirement .

By us 14th amendment and by equitable doctrine , the us federal government and us states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement of a citizen to receive it , and therefore the us federal government and us states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[6]
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[7]

Last edited:
Murder is detrimental to the survival of a society therefore it was deemed illegal.

When murder was not detrimental to a society such a a nomadic tribe murdering a member of another tribe to steal food or resources it was not considered wrong since it actually helped one tribe survive.
That doesn't change the fact that it WAS wrong, whether to survive or not it was murder and theft.

That doesn't change the fact that it WAS wrong, whether to survive or not it was murder and theft.
If the people in a society like a nomadic tribe did not think it was wrong then it wasn't wrong. All that mattered to them was their survival and anything that made survival more likely was deemed to be "good". There were most likely prohibitions of murder of tribal members but none for strangers.

I really don't see why you have such a hard time understanding this.

Did you even read the article from Scientific American I linked to?

If the people in a society like a nomadic tribe did not think it was wrong then it wasn't wrong. All that mattered to them was their survival and anything that made survival more likely was deemed to be "good". There were most likely prohibitions of murder of tribal members but none for strangers.

I really don't see why you have such a hard time understanding this.

Did you even read the article from Scientific American I linked to?
Wrong, if you ask any murderer they will give you a good answer to them for why they murdered someone, it's wrong of course, but by your rules it should be fine since those are their morals

Abortion has nothing to do with trans gendered people

And All Roe ever did was allow women the choice to carry a pregnancy to term or not. No one was ever forced or tricked into having an abortion

Wrong, if you ask any murderer they will give you a good answer to them for why they murdered someone, it's wrong of course, but by your rules it should be fine since those are their morals

Murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life.

The murders reasoning is not the definition of the word.

And where did I ever say murder was acceptable to me? Quote the post.

And that is relevant to my post how?

And that is relevant to my post how?
you guys have to have everything drawn out for you in crayon? YOU SAID, no trans connection to abortion. i showed a connection. It is all connected. Anything having to do with children/sex/trans/abortion IS. CONNECTED.

you guys have to have everything drawn out for you in crayon? YOU SAID, no trans connection to abortion. i showed a connection. It is all connected. Anything having to do with children/sex/trans/abortion IS. CONNECTED.
All Roe ever did was allow women to choose to have an abortion.

PERIOD it has nothing to do with trans or gay or lesbian or whatever else

All Roe ever did was allow women to choose to have an abortion.

PERIOD it has nothing to do with trans or gay or lesbian or whatever else
Changes nothing about that separate human being in the womb with it's own dna being murdered.

So if no law, then murder was ok?

Like everything in this world it depends.

If killing a person made your survival more likely then some people could consider that a good thing.

Our ideas of morals developed as humans and societies developed you just can't seem to understand that.

If you were raised in a society that for countless generations taught that murdering a person who did not belong to your society was not only expected but praised then even you would believe that. In fact if you were drafted and the government told you to kill a person you don't know I bet you would.

Like everything in this world it depends.

If killing a person made your survival more likely then some people could consider that a good thing.

Our ideas of morals developed as humans and societies developed you just can't seem to understand that.

If you were raised in a society that for countless generations taught that murdering a person who did not belong to your society was not only expected but praised then even you would believe that. In fact if you were drafted and the government told you to kill a person you don't know I bet you would.
I understand your opinion, I say it's wrong, you don't have to agree with me. I will always lean to the higher power argument, even as unpopular as it is with people who have no regard for human life.

I understand your opinion, I say it's wrong, you don't have to agree with me. I will always lean to the higher power argument, even as unpopular as it is with people who have no regard for human life.
Even then you still have no authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot choose to do to their own bodies.

If you believe in and trust your god you should know that it is your god and only your god hat has the authority to judge you or anyone else.

Forum List

Back