Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

That's not what YOUR SIDE says.

I don't have a side but I see you are one of those limited people who can only think in two dimensions and doesn't realize that not everyone is either a democrat or a republican.

I told you what Roe was intended to do when it was passed. If you want to believe there was more to it that that then go the fuck ahead and be wrong.

Even then you still have no authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot choose to do to their own bodies.

If you believe in and trust your god you should know that it is your god and only your god hat has the authority to judge you or anyone else.
Prove it!
When someone is murdering a completely separate human in the womb, because ooops, it is everyone's business, it leads to being able to see those living outside the womb with less regard

Prove it!
When someone is murdering a completely separate human in the womb, because ooops, it is everyone's business, it leads to being able to see those living outside the womb with less regard
No it doesn't

Tell me how many pregnant women who were going to have abortions did you make the offer to adopt their child?

You really don't care what happens after the child is born like most of you religious people. You'll criticize the mother for going on welfare though.

You keep saying that yet it is false it has it's own brain function heartbeat and dna, the rest its the biology of pro creation

Which is why I have always said viability outside the womb is the line that delineates a fetus from a person

No it doesn't

Tell me how many pregnant women who were going to have abortions did you make the offer to adopt their child?

You really don't care what happens after the child is born like most of you religious people. You'll criticize the mother for going on welfare though.
I have an adopted daughter, my pastor has two, and another pastor has two, keep trying and by the way, the issue is self control, and not getting pregnant, which is a very viable option

Which is why I have always said viability outside the womb is the line that delineates a fetus from a person
fetus is a term used to describe the developing human, you say it as if it is something different, like a parasite, or an alien.

I have an adopted daughter, my pastor has two, and another pastor has two, keep trying and by the way, the issue is self control, and not getting pregnant, which is a very viable option
Were they going to be aborted before you adopted them? Did you specifically offer to adopt the child of a woman who was going to get an abortion?

Or did you adopt them through an agency?

Were they going to be aborted before you adopted them? Did you specifically offer to adopt the child of a woman who was going to get an abortion?

Or did you adopt them through an agency?
Why does that matter and how could I know? that changes nothing she was adopted by my wife and I which you said Christians don't do. it also would not change the fact that a pregnant woman knows how it happened.

So what?

I never said a fetus wasn't human I said it wasn't a person yet
It is a human, a developing human, fetus is a term for developing human, you use it to dehumanize that person, plain and simple as it assuages your guilt

Why does that matter and how could I know? that changes nothing she was adopted by my wife and I which you said Christians don't do. it also would not change the fact that a pregnant woman knows how it happened.
If you really cared about abortion you would seek out babies about to be aborted to save. And I never superficially mentioned Christians. I said religious people

It is a human, a developing human, fetus is a term for developing human, you use it to dehumanize that person, plain and simple as it assuages your guilt
Not a person yet.

Only a potential person. And I have no guilt. And I am not responsible for the acts of other people.

You can't even understand that while I support free choice of other people that I might not want my wife to get an abortion can you?

I only have the authority to make decisions for myself and have no desire to force other people to make the decisions I would make.

Not a person yet.

Only a potential person. And I have no guilt. And I am not responsible for the acts of other people.

You can't even understand that while I support free choice of other people that I might not want my wife to get an abortion can you?

I only have the authority to make decisions for myself and have no desire to force other people to make the decisions I would make.
It is a person, it is in the developing stages yes, but has separate DNA it is a separate human. The woman carrying it is simply how we procreate, and should give her no special right to kill it.
No more than you can't understand that people could control their sexual urges.
I am simply asking people to be responsible, and not have to kill their children.

If you really cared about abortion you would seek out babies about to be aborted to save. And I never superficially mentioned Christians. I said religious people
So now a child that may have ended up in group homes but instead is being raised in a loving home isn't good enough. How about people just be responsible, or be accountable for what they do

It is a person, it is in the developing stages yes, but has separate DNA it is a separate human. The woman carrying it is simply how we procreate, and should give her no special right to kill it.
No more than you can't understand that people could control their sexual urges.
I am simply asking people to be responsible, and not have to kill their children.
And why do you have a right to force her to bear a child?

Why do you want more unwanted children in the world?

Until the fetus is viable outside the womb the mother's rights always take precedence when the fetus is viable outside the womb then it can be considered to have it's own rights.

Last edited:
So now a child that may have ended up in group homes but instead is being raised in a loving home isn't good enough. How about people just be responsible, or be accountable for what they do

Hey you're the one crying about aborted babies but it seems you do care more about the kids that are already born than the ones not born yet.

And why do you have a right to force her to bear a child?

Why do you want more unwanted children in the world?

Until the fetus is viable outside the womb the mother's rights always take precedence when the fetus is viable outside the womb then it can be considered to have it's own rights.
You do understand nobody forced her into pregnancy, right? Keep your legs shut, and zipper up, and no problem otherwise you should be responsible for your actions, I understand that is foreign to democrats, and many republicans also but it is the truth nonetheless

Hey you're the one crying about aborted babies but it seems you do care more about the kids that are already born than the ones not born yet.
How about people just be responsible, or be accountable for what they do. I mean does that not sound the least bit understandable tyo you you seem to skip over the part where NOBODY FORCED HER TO GET PREGNANT

Forum List

Back