Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

The difference is I have no problem admitting it. And the reason I've got racist leanings is because of piece of shit negroes like MarcATL...

you get bullied at school?

Early on, yeah. My brother taught me to fight, and he taught me that "clean fights" should happen only in a ring. In a school parking lot, say, there are no rules. My bully, a cretin named Peter, foolishly believed there were. He believed that right up until the afternoon he left four teeth on the ground after he got done kissing the front bumper of Tim Anderson's 1968 Impala.

I never really got fucked with again after that...

I'd rather shove a wet piece of spaghetti up a bobcat's ass in a phone booth than be friends with the likes of a piece of shit racist negro like you...
LOL..Says the racist.

The difference is I have no problem admitting it. And the reason I've got racist leanings is because of piece of shit negroes like MarcATL...

Damn, man. that just makes you the same as him, not different.

No, it doesn't at all.

Negro Marc will have you believe he's a tolerant, Kumbayah-singin' colored boy, interested only in harmony and peace with whitey.

He wants no such thing. He's a wannabe thug who wages a good war from behind a keyboard, but would wet himself in fear if he were ever faced with true adversity.

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Children sang about and were told they could pray to Obama. Take your cult projection and shove it up your ass.

Don't know any of those people.
However, your Trumpites are a different beast altogether. You all have similar physical and personality characteristics. Just wondering - on the personality side - whether it is nurture or nature....
I guess that is a 'no' for that interview.

Well, can't say I didn't try....

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Oh, no, I've long moved beyond believing that any of that "working together" bullshit the left likes to tout will have any meaningful impact.

I'm convinced that violence will end up being the determining factor, and those who are willing and able to be more violent will win. And, the fact of the matter is that those who lean towards the right are far more prepared to employ an overwhelming level of violence than those pussies residing on the left.

So, you see, I am part of the solution. It's just a solution you're not gonna' be too happy with...

You have no friends. Maybe try asking Mortimer, he'll be friends with you if you tell him he is a big male stud hunk.
I like Mortimer, I'd be quite content w/having him as a fellow friend online.

He's already a friend in my head.

OMG!!! WTF?!!!!!!!! Mortimer is a friend in your bed?!!!
Holy shit man, why didn't you just come out and say you're gay and in love with Mortimer?!! Wow, all this time you and Mortimer, who the fuck would ever have thought?!!
Unfuckin..............................................wahh?...............................what's that........................?.............OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, a friend in your "head"!!

Nevermind.

Children sang about and were told they could pray to Obama. Take your cult projection and shove it up your ass.

Don't know any of those people.
However, your Trumpites are a different beast altogether. You all have similar physical and personality characteristics. Just wondering - on the personality side - whether it is nurture or nature....
I guess that is a 'no' for that interview.

Well, can't say I didn't try....

Little children blindly do what they are told. Indoctrination into a cult.

Forum List

Back