Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no

OP
MarcATL

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no
You know you want to be my friend.

Why not just admit it?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You go talk with the your lad Tommy ! and you know that the dice were piped and your party stole the election all that was done under the table .

cartes.gif

And you’re gonna take the boomerang back in your face;)

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd rather shove a wet piece of spaghetti up a bobcat's ass in a phone booth than be friends with the likes of a piece of shit racist negro like you...
LOL..Says the racist.
The difference is I have no problem admitting it. And the reason I've got racist leanings is because of piece of shit negroes like MarcATL...

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List