Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants to be friends with MarcATL for the next 4 years?

Oh, no, I've long moved beyond believing that any of that "working together" bullshit the left likes to tout will have any meaningful impact.

I'm convinced that violence will end up being the determining factor, and those who are willing and able to be more violent will win. And, the fact of the matter is that those who lean towards the right are far more prepared to employ an overwhelming level of violence than those pussies residing on the left.

So, you see, I am part of the solution. It's just a solution you're not gonna' be too happy with...

Well at least you're out in the open Mr Stormfront. And no, you are wrong. Lefties are just as prone to violence as the next person. Righties have been banging on about it for the past 7 months. In fact, one of your brethren just put up a comparison chart comparing the BLM protests vs the one on Capitol Hill. BLM and antifa were much more violent apparently.

As for your solution, I think it fine. The more of you that go out there with your peashooters, the more business the local undertaker will have, which in turn leads us closer to a more inclusive society. I see it as a win-win...

1611009421627.png

This guy is Biden's ally.

Your point, or the point you are making, is that repeating a lie and projecting your faults on others will somehow change the truth. It wont. There was massive fraud.

And yet there is no proof of such a thing happening. Orange Man on Bullypulpit stating such doesn't mean it is so. Especially when Orange Man has a habit of tweeting Fake News on a daily basis.

View attachment 444878
The missile tests stopped didn't they? The hate filled rhetoric stopped. And you are complaining?

Kim Jong-un owns a piece of Biden just by his alliance with China.

B-b-but I thought you said Kim was Biden's ally. Now you're saying he was Trump's but that was okay? As for China, well.....

Last edited:
All those looking forward to 4 years of friendliness on USMB w/MarcATL, stop on by and say "Hello."

:)
You always got me. Could you quit with expecting me to watch hour long videos, though? Just a suggestion.
1611010152668.png

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Oh, no, I've long moved beyond believing that any of that "working together" bullshit the left likes to tout will have any meaningful impact.

I'm convinced that violence will end up being the determining factor, and those who are willing and able to be more violent will win. And, the fact of the matter is that those who lean towards the right are far more prepared to employ an overwhelming level of violence than those pussies residing on the left.

So, you see, I am part of the solution. It's just a solution you're not gonna' be too happy with...
You the John Wayne type are ya?

View attachment 444878
The missile tests stopped didn't they? The hate filled rhetoric stopped. And you are complaining?

Kim Jong-un owns a piece of Biden just by his alliance with China.

B-b-but I thought you said Kim was Biden's ally. Now you're saying he was Trump's but that was okay. As for China, well.....

What I am saying is Biden is bought and paid for just like the establishment and politicians in each party.

Do not ever tell me what I mean, your seem to understand so very little I don't see you as having that capability.

Me? I won't bullshit you. If I think you're a worthless, piece of shit negro I'll tell you exactly that. I won't waste your time or mine by trying to get you to believe a lie...

Yeah, well, if you're ever wondering (and you probably do on occasion) about all the crappy shit in the world and what to do about it to help make things better, the best place to start is go look in the mirror. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

You the John Wayne type are ya?
LOl, queers always bring out the pretend people to hide their fear and cowardice.

I'd rather shove a wet piece of spaghetti up a bobcat's ass in a phone booth than be friends with the likes of a piece of shit racist negro like you...
LOL..Says the racist.

The difference is I have no problem admitting it. And the reason I've got racist leanings is because of piece of shit negroes like MarcATL...

Damn, man. that just makes you the same as him, not different.

No, it doesn't at all.

Negro Marc will have you believe he's a tolerant, Kumbayah-singin' colored boy, interested only in harmony and peace with whitey.

He wants no such thing. He's a wannabe thug who wages a good war from behind a keyboard, but would wet himself in fear if he were ever faced with true adversity.

you have been here a month and know this about marc?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back