Headline: How red-state politics are shaving years off American lives

Dying Early AMERICA’S LIFE EXPECTANCY CRISIS

Whether we admit it or not, it's true that actions have consequences.

What is being investigated and written about is that any states policies, driven by their politics, are shaving years off American lives. We should pay heed.

Where is the connection to red state policies, and does this include illegal aliens?

Dying Early AMERICA’S LIFE EXPECTANCY CRISIS

Whether we admit it or not, it's true that actions have consequences.

What is being investigated and written about is that any states policies, driven by their politics, are shaving years off American lives. We should pay heed.

Because the cities of those states -nearly all run by demoncrats- have absolutely nothing at all to do with any of that.

This is a stupidly obtuse OP, even by your laughably low standards.

Where is the connection to red state policies, and does this include illegal aliens?

I can tell you this. Unionized companies do not have illegal workers. The union makes sure of it. Non union companies or I like to call them illegal employers, they are the ones accepting what they know to be false information from an immigrant, and employing that person. Paying them below par wages.

We need to go after illegal employers. Big time.

If you read up on this you'll see it's happening in red states. About 6 of them. Actually it's happening everywhere. Republicans must be joking when they cry about sanctuary cities and not sanctuary companies. LIke the Republican run farm in Iowa who employed the illegal who murdered Mollie Tibbits. Remember her?

Yep. Blue areas control the lives of the people more than red areas. Thats pretty much all i picked up.
I would love to let red states opt out of social security and medicare. States rights. Let's see how that works out for the goobers who live in red states. PLEASE do it. Just tell Biden you aint paying into social security anymore.

But from what I hear, red states love Obamacare. They benefit from it the most.

Before I click on your link I want to say that I just saw a study that says uneducated white males are dying at an alarming rate. Too young. And it has to do with economic despair. They're turning to drugs, fentynol, alchohol, crime, suicide, early death. This is particularly white uneducated men. No other group.

I hope these white uneducated men aren't blaming us liberals, or blacks, or immigrants. They need to join a union. Or form a union. And they should probably stop blaming blacks in ghettos for their woes. Now uneducated white men are starting to see what life is like without economic opportunities. Now maybe white uneducated men should have empathy to their brown brothers. But instead they'll blame them for it.

They don't want obamacare, unions, social security, medicare, even if it's shaving years off their lives. That's the cost of freedom.

Don't forget gun violence is shaving years off lots of people's lives. And it's usually uneducated white men doing that too.
Link?

It took three WAPO reporters to write this idiocy? An anecdotal account of a hearse driver in Ashtabula Ohio? The democrat former governor of NY is probably responsible for more deaths than the entire population of Ashtabula when he ordered nursing homes to admit infected patients.

Thats what your article is about, troll.
quotes:

Ohio state Rep. Bill Seitz, the state House majority floor leader who has helped block tobacco tax increases amid aggressive lobbying by industry interests. He, Seitz defended Ohio Republicans’ efforts to limit cities’ powers, saying it’s in keeping with his party’s philosophy.

It took three WAPO reporters to write this idiocy? An anecdotal account of a hearse driver in Ashtabula Ohio? The democrat former governor of NY is probably responsible for more deaths than the entire population of Ashtabula when he ordered nursing homes to admit infected patients.

Dumbo, it's not a Low Information News Shout, like you're used to. Three reporters covered different aspects of a well sourced and deep dive into the subject.

Forum List

Back