Mob of Youts* Cleans Out DC CVS Like Locusts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1696518569176.gif

*ref My Cousin Vinny

1696518455277.jpeg

The Progressive shopping experience, part 67,383.
Democrats and blacks must feel so proud.

View attachment 838620
*ref My Cousin Vinny

View attachment 838618

Awesome! I hope to see many, many more of these events on a daily basis in blue cities across the country.

They voted for it, they want it, and they like it.

View attachment 838620
*ref My Cousin Vinny

View attachment 838618

Our resident expert on Racism sez this is Media bias that unfairly targets "the Black Community".

This surge in left wing crime started when George Soros funded neo-marxist Democrat DAs who believe that criminals are the victims of society.
Crime is a major feature of the backwards Progressive Culture.
The Democrats are creating retail wastelands.
Soon they will be complaining that there are no stores in Black areas.

What they should do is require people who enter the store to show their ID and then hold their ID until they leave the store.

Some of us are not fooled. The City rots from the center toward the periphery while capitalism helps to create retail wastelands by constantly setting, then repelling its own limits.

What they should do is require people who enter the store to show their ID and then hold their ID until they leave the store.
Holding the ID is problematic. Weighing the customer at the time of showing the ID is more compatible with what we now see in grocery robotics. Weighing each item going into the bag will evolve into tracking the weight of the organism across the floor of the store, leading to a lock-in.

Thus at least, the bathroom problem is already solved by the weighing robot.

Forum List

Back