He went there! Desantis says Trump too old to be President

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
A Republican candidate finally spoke about the increasing uneasiness about Trump’s old age, which has led the senile former President to forget key facts and commit awkward

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis criticized former President Donald Trump over his age during the fourth Republican primary debate Wednesday evening.

Asked whether he thinks the former president is mentally unfit to serve a second term, DeSantis responded that "Father Time is undefeated."

"I think we need somebody younger," DeSantis said. "I think when you get up to 80, I don't think it's a job for that.”

Desantis may have won the debate with that one:

In theory I agree with him

GOP voters won't trust anyone other than Trump though. Haley and even moreso DeSantis aren't electable in the G.E.

Last edited:
Yeah, your guy can't read a teleprompter dumbed down to a 4th grade level or find its way off a stage.

Elon Musk is still offering $1 Million USD for anyone that can translate this stuttering fucktard... :laughing0301:

A Republican candidate finally spoke about the increasing uneasiness about Trump’s old age, which has led the senile former President to forget key facts and commit awkward

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis criticized former President Donald Trump over his age during the fourth Republican primary debate Wednesday evening.

Asked whether he thinks the former president is mentally unfit to serve a second term, DeSantis responded that "Father Time is undefeated."

"I think we need somebody younger," DeSantis said. "I think when you get up to 80, I don't think it's a job for that.”

Desantis may have won the debate with that one:

As a rule, the more elderly the person the less acute they are mentally, so DeSantis is right.

However, when quick decline comes this can happen at different ages.

When you watch Trump walk and Biden walk, you see a clear difference in how age has affected them both, and when you hear them talk, even though both are about the same age.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back