He wants what He paid the Ransom for - It's Time!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Last night I sat in my car and listened to a cd I have listened to many, many times over the years. It is a cd that is full of prayer and intercession - and the stories of these interecessors who love God with a pure heart. Although I have listened to this CD so many times before over the years- it has been a very long time since I listened to it because I ran from God for awhile and had forgotten about that prayer cd. I was afraid back then. It took him sending someone to draw me back into his heart. I could feel him drawing me, closer, closer... I said, this time I will stay and not run. Then. Last night he led me back to the intercessors CD I used to pray in the Holy Spirit with....and had me listen to it again. I did not know that I didn't understand what they were saying before. I thought I always understood it but in that moment I realized I did not. I asked him to reveal it to me. I wanted to know the Fathers heart - His Love as revealed through Jesus to the multitudes...

Then this morning I woke up and I opened the bible and I knew he was giving me what I had asked for.... suddenly, I saw what the woman was speaking about. She said that during prayer she had been taken into the Heart of Jesus and saw a big hole - a gaping wound. She said, Lord? What is the huge hole? Where did it come from?

The Lord spoke to her and said this hole is the hole in the Fathers heart that happened on the day his children were stolen by the devil. The day they lost their innocence. The day they discovered their nakedness. This is what happened to his precious children on the day they were stolen. Then they were raped by the devil, torn apart by the devil! Cruelly tormented by the devil!

He told her that the Father created man to be his family. This was why he created Adam and Eve to be His family. He walked with them and talked with them every day in the garden! He loved Adam and his wife - His precious little family! Oh how he rejoiced over his family. How he loved them! Until one day the devil deceived them through the mouth of a serpent and he ripped away their innocence and he stole His children away in a single moment!

The first kidnapping that ever took place happened in the Garden! Oh! The separation - that took place on that day - put that big gaping hole in the Fathers heart!! He was devastated by the separation - imagine if your own children were stolen away from you -imagine the pain, the travail over your heart of such a separation........ how devastating the separation the Father suffered - the loneliness he felt!

It tore at the heart of Jesus who loved his Father deeply. Jesus said to the Father I want to go find your children and bring them back to you. I want to heal that hole in your heart Father! Let me go and bring them back to you!

Then the intercessor saw the response of the Father - He said, But Son, you will suffer as I did, you will be wounded as I was, Jesus said, I do not care! I am willing to have my body broken into pieces that I may bring you back your children, Father! Send me! I will go!

Then, because of the Fathers great love for his children who had been stolen by the devil, raped by the devil, used by the devil, cruelly tormented by the devil.......The Father said, Yes. I will allow you to go and bring me back my children.

So he granted his Sons request to come down here to go find his children and pay the ransom to the kidnapper who had stolen them from his Father and Jesus paid the price the kidnapper wanted... his body to be beaten, bruised, broken, crucified on the tree of Calvary. Yes, he sent His Holy Spirit to rest upon Mary and placed within her womb - Emmanuel - God with us.. to restore us back to Him...

Then the Father began to show me what he wanted! His Son has paid the ransom for his children who were stolen and still they have not been returned to him! He paid the ransom and said I want my children! It is Time to do warfare and demand this kidnapper release those I sent my Son for, the ransom has been paid and it is time to set the captives free!

Then the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to see how this happened. He reminded me of my own story and THEN.. he reminded me of stories in the past I knew - of children who had been kidnapped by child molestors and used on the black market for sex. When they were older they were even taught how to help these kidnappers to find and get even more innocent little children to kidnap through lies and trickery and feigned friendship... these children who were stolen from their parents so very long ago forgot their very own identity! They no longer knew who they were. How heartbreaking!!! How terribly heartbreaking!!

The people who held them in their captivity said your parents do not love you! If they loved you they would come looking for you but they have not come looking for you because they do not love you!! Your father at home is letting this happen to you! He sold you to us! He doesn't want you! We are the ones who care about you and you belong with us!

These cruel tormentors lied to these children! They made them believe that they were the only ones who loved them, a perverted, twisted evil love - the exact same love the world offers today!

The children eventualy believed these lies and forgot who they were! They forgot their fathers house, their fathers voice, their fathers love.. and embraced the only thing left! The one who had held them in captivity for far too long! They now became bonded to their captors!

They were taught to believe the lie and this is how they forgot who they were before - when they lived in their Fathers house and had protection, love, every provision a child should have!

These children were not only raped bodily but emotionally! Their very souls were ripped out of them as they believed the lie that their Father was not looking for them because they were not loved. They bought the lie that they were destined for a life instead of prostitution, drugs, a life spent in the darkness... even the addictions lied to them and said, it is too late. This is who you are now... just accept it... if they tried to break free their fellow inmates who did not want them to return to their fathers house said, do not listen to your fathers servants who were sent to get you - stay with us! It is better here with us where you can do whatever you feel like doing..we'll serve our own gods and do it our own way... have some more drugs... Do you see how subtle the devil is?

Oh! But the parents of these children never stopped weeping for them - desiring for them to be rescued, praying for them to be found, brought back home!

But the children did not know because no one would tell them! The church was too busy trying to get rich, the laborers were few and not many were available for the search and rescue the Father had asked for.....

Their captors continued to pour out the lies, the drugs, the abuse until they believed this was who they truly were! Not the person they were in their fathers house but the person they had become! They lost their very identity! Their innocence was taken. Many of them said, it is too late. My father would not want me now. I am damaged goods, I have done terrible things, he would not ever accept me as I am now it is too late. Others said, I never had a father, if he loved me he would not have allowed this to happen to me,,, so they did not come either... because no one was willing to press on through the night and look for these lost lambs.....

Then the Lord said to my heart, this is what I called my servants to do.. to go and find these ones who were stolen by the devil and bring them back to the Me for My Son has paid the ransom for their deliverance! These are the ones I want!

Jesus says: This is my bride! Go and find my bride! The ones my Fathers heart cries out for and my heart cries out for and the Spirit of God will lead you to them! They are on that Message Board you are writing on! These are my children that I want back and it is time for the devil to release them!

The Correction of the Lord that came after this revelation:

After the Lord revealed the Fathers love for his children he put it on my heart to call a brother in the Lord I know to be full of Gods love. More than any other person I can think of in the body of Christ Phillip is overflowing with the love of Jesus. His heart is overflowing with love for the worst of sinners - even those who despise God. He is a true laborer. He loves unconditionally.

I called Phillip and asked him to pray with me and I poured out of my heart all the Father had shown me and he said, that was the call of the church! But they became taken up with their own interests and would not go out to find these children! If any of you ever met Phillip you would know he is the most loving person - he has a great heart for the lost and despises cold dead religion that bears no fruit! He despises the very thought of someone not walking in the kind of Love Jesus has for the lost ones.

I said to him, I was so confused last night! I posted a video called 23 minutes in hell by Bill Weiss and it offended some people and I apologised and said, it was never my intention! I should not have posted that video! I was not thinking and I will never do it again! I felt I did this without the leading of the Holy Spirit because people didn't even watch it.......and he said to me, Do not ever apologise for what the Spirit of God leads you to do. I was told to do the same thing by the Holy Spirit - even to give the very same message - in book form - to my next door neighbor who is an atheist and does not believe in hell.

I said, What??!!! What did you do? He said, the Holy Spirit told me to give her the book 23 minutes in hell, Bill Weiss! It is true! Jesus wants the world to know what Satan has done to the children he paid a ransom for - the ones who refused to come home and are now being tormented by the devil eternally because they no longer wanted their fathers home. They preferred the devils home to the Fathers and did not realize what a trick it was!

That when they left the earth there would be no more pleasurable season of sin... they would then be separated forever and the devil would reveal his full wrath once they went down to the pit! I said, God forgive me! I didn't know until this morning. I did not know Calvary love until this morning because it seemed to me I had made a terrible mistake. I knew Bill Weiss was telling the truth because the Holy Spirit told me long ago - his story was true and he was commanded to go tell the world about the place God didn't want any of his children going to! Then I asked myself, Why would God want me to hide and cover up what the devil has done to some of his children! God didn't tell me to hide it! That was satan trying to shut me up! Now I will do the will of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost and go tell the people that the Fathers love is so great that he wanted his children to know and to see what the devil had done to some of his children and that he said, NO MORE! I am sending out my servants to find my little lost children to bring back to me because I have ransomed them with my Sons own Blood on Calvary's tree! Amen and Amen! Do it Father, In Jesus Name!

Last night I sat in my car and listened to a cd I have listened to many, many times over the years. It is a cd that is full of prayer and intercession - and the stories of these interecessors who love God with a pure heart. Although I have listened to this CD so many times before over the years- it has been a very long time since I listened to it because I ran from God for awhile and had forgotten about that prayer cd. I was afraid back then. It took him sending someone to draw me back into his heart. I could feel him drawing me, closer, closer... I said, this time I will stay and not run. Then. Last night he led me back to the intercessors CD I used to pray in the Holy Spirit with....and had me listen to it again. I did not know that I didn't understand what they were saying before. I thought I always understood it but in that moment I realized I did not. I asked him to reveal it to me. I wanted to know the Fathers heart - His Love as revealed through Jesus to the multitudes...

Then this morning I woke up and I opened the bible and I knew he was giving me what I had asked for.... suddenly, I saw what the woman was speaking about. She said that during prayer she had been taken into the Heart of Jesus and saw a big hole - a gaping wound. She said, Lord? What is the huge hole? Where did it come from?

The Lord spoke to her and said this hole is the hole in the Fathers heart that happened on the day his children were stolen by the devil. The day they lost their innocence. The day they discovered their nakedness. This is what happened to his precious children on the day they were stolen. Then they were raped by the devil, torn apart by the devil! Cruelly tormented by the devil!

He told her that the Father created man to be his family. This was why he created Adam and Eve to be His family. He walked with them and talked with them every day in the garden! He loved Adam and his wife - His precious little family! Oh how he rejoiced over his family. How he loved them! Until one day the devil deceived them through the mouth of a serpent and he ripped away their innocence and he stole His children away in a single moment!

The first kidnapping that ever took place happened in the Garden! Oh! The separation - that took place on that day - put that big gaping hole in the Fathers heart!! He was devastated by the separation - imagine if your own children were stolen away from you -imagine the pain, the travail over your heart of such a separation........ how devastating the separation the Father suffered - the loneliness he felt!

It tore at the heart of Jesus who loved his Father deeply. Jesus said to the Father I want to go find your children and bring them back to you. I want to heal that hole in your heart Father! Let me go and bring them back to you!

Then the intercessor saw the response of the Father - He said, But Son, you will suffer as I did, you will be wounded as I was, Jesus said, I do not care! I am willing to have my body broken into pieces that I may bring you back your children, Father! Send me! I will go!

Then, because of the Fathers great love for his children who had been stolen by the devil, raped by the devil, used by the devil, cruelly tormented by the devil.......The Father said, Yes. I will allow you to go and bring me back my children.

So he granted his Sons request to come down here to go find his children and pay the ransom to the kidnapper who had stolen them from his Father and Jesus paid the price the kidnapper wanted... his body to be beaten, bruised, broken, crucified on the tree of Calvary. Yes, he sent His Holy Spirit to rest upon Mary and placed within her womb - Emmanuel - God with us.. to restore us back to Him...

Then the Father began to show me what he wanted! His Son has paid the ransom for his children who were stolen and still they have not been returned to him! He paid the ransom and said I want my children! It is Time to do warfare and demand this kidnapper release those I sent my Son for, the ransom has been paid and it is time to set the captives free!

Then the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to see how this happened. He reminded me of my own story and THEN.. he reminded me of stories in the past I knew - of children who had been kidnapped by child molestors and used on the black market for sex. When they were older they were even taught how to help these kidnappers to find and get even more innocent little children to kidnap through lies and trickery and feigned friendship... these children who were stolen from their parents so very long ago forgot their very own identity! They no longer knew who they were. How heartbreaking!!! How terribly heartbreaking!!

The people who held them in their captivity said your parents do not love you! If they loved you they would come looking for you but they have not come looking for you because they do not love you!! Your father at home is letting this happen to you! He sold you to us! He doesn't want you! We are the ones who care about you and you belong with us!

These cruel tormentors lied to these children! They made them believe that they were the only ones who loved them, a perverted, twisted evil love - the exact same love the world offers today!

The children eventualy believed these lies and forgot who they were! They forgot their fathers house, their fathers voice, their fathers love.. and embraced the only thing left! The one who had held them in captivity for far too long! They now became bonded to their captors!

They were taught to believe the lie and this is how they forgot who they were before - when they lived in their Fathers house and had protection, love, every provision a child should have!

These children were not only raped bodily but emotionally! Their very souls were ripped out of them as they believed the lie that their Father was not looking for them because they were not loved. They bought the lie that they were destined for a life instead of prostitution, drugs, a life spent in the darkness... even the addictions lied to them and said, it is too late. This is who you are now... just accept it... if they tried to break free their fellow inmates who did not want them to return to their fathers house said, do not listen to your fathers servants who were sent to get you - stay with us! It is better here with us where you can do whatever you feel like doing..we'll serve our own gods and do it our own way... have some more drugs... Do you see how subtle the devil is?

Oh! But the parents of these children never stopped weeping for them - desiring for them to be rescued, praying for them to be found, brought back home!

But the children did not know because no one would tell them! The church was too busy trying to get rich, the laborers were few and not many were available for the search and rescue the Father had asked for.....

Their captors continued to pour out the lies, the drugs, the abuse until they believed this was who they truly were! Not the person they were in their fathers house but the person they had become! They lost their very identity! Their innocence was taken. Many of them said, it is too late. My father would not want me now. I am damaged goods, I have done terrible things, he would not ever accept me as I am now it is too late. Others said, I never had a father, if he loved me he would not have allowed this to happen to me,,, so they did not come either... because no one was willing to press on through the night and look for these lost lambs.....

Then the Lord said to my heart, this is what I called my servants to do.. to go and find these ones who were stolen by the devil and bring them back to the Me for My Son has paid the ransom for their deliverance! These are the ones I want!

Jesus says: This is my bride! Go and find my bride! The ones my Fathers heart cries out for and my heart cries out for and the Spirit of God will lead you to them! They are on that Message Board you are writing on! These are my children that I want back and it is time for the devil to release them!

The Correction of the Lord that came after this revelation:

After the Lord revealed the Fathers love for his children he put it on my heart to call a brother in the Lord I know to be full of Gods love. More than any other person I can think of in the body of Christ Phillip is overflowing with the love of Jesus. His heart is overflowing with love for the worst of sinners - even those who despise God. He is a true laborer. He loves unconditionally.

I called Phillip and asked him to pray with me and I poured out of my heart all the Father had shown me and he said, that was the call of the church! But they became taken up with their own interests and would not go out to find these children! If any of you ever met Phillip you would know he is the most loving person - he has a great heart for the lost and despises cold dead religion that bears no fruit! He despises the very thought of someone not walking in the kind of Love Jesus has for the lost ones.

I said to him, I was so confused last night! I posted a video called 23 minutes in hell by Bill Weiss and it offended some people and I apologised and said, it was never my intention! I should not have posted that video! I was not thinking and I will never do it again! I felt I did this without the leading of the Holy Spirit because people didn't even watch it.......and he said to me, Do not ever apologise for what the Spirit of God leads you to do. I was told to do the same thing by the Holy Spirit - even to give the very same message - in book form - to my next door neighbor who is an atheist and does not believe in hell.

I said, What??!!! What did you do? He said, the Holy Spirit told me to give her the book 23 minutes in hell, Bill Weiss! It is true! Jesus wants the world to know what Satan has done to the children he paid a ransom for - the ones who refused to come home and are now being tormented by the devil eternally because they no longer wanted their fathers home. They preferred the devils home to the Fathers and did not realize what a trick it was!

That when they left the earth there would be no more pleasurable season of sin... they would then be separated forever and the devil would reveal his full wrath once they went down to the pit! I said, God forgive me! I didn't know until this morning. I did not know Calvary love until this morning because it seemed to me I had made a terrible mistake. I knew Bill Weiss was telling the truth because the Holy Spirit told me long ago - his story was true and he was commanded to go tell the world about the place God didn't want any of his children going to! Then I asked myself, Why would God want me to hide and cover up what the devil has done to some of his children! God didn't tell me to hide it! That was satan trying to shut me up! Now I will do the will of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost and go tell the people that the Fathers love is so great that he wanted his children to know and to see what the devil had done to some of his children and that he said, NO MORE! I am sending out my servants to find my little lost children to bring back to me because I have ransomed them with my Sons own Blood on Calvary's tree! Amen and Amen! Do it Father, In Jesus Name!

Satan is a very clever "boogie man" in the woods to make you believe this garbage.

God planned and created the salvation of ALL His people ( Israel ) long before the visible world was formed.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

I Corinthians 5:
1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

John 12: 47
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

The Parable of the Two Sons

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons. and he came to the first, and said, Son, go to work today in my vineyard. He answered and said, I wil not: but afterward he repented, and went.

And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

Which of the two did the will of his father? They said unto him, The first. Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye when ye had see it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

- Matthew 21: 28-32

Parable of the Lost Sheep

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? If a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Even so it is not the will of the Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

- Matthew 18:11-14

The Parable of the Two Sons

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons. and he came to the first, and said, Son, go to work today in my vineyard. He answered and said, I wil not: but afterward he repented, and went.

And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

Which of the two did the will of his father? They said unto him, The first. Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye when ye had see it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

- Matthew 21: 28-32

We saints repent and get to know our Father in this age while all the other people of God repent as their flesh perishes.

ALL God's created "beings" will get new flesh and live eternal life in Paradise.

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? If a man have a hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Even so it is not the will of the Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

We're all doing God's will but sinners have no idea who God is so they don't realize they're in His will, but only through God's planned deception called "Lucifer and the beast".

Getting lost in the mountains is a fearful thing. The fear of darkness and wild animals fill your mind as you stumble over fallen trees and rocks everywhere. You have no idea how you're going to make it. Death stares you in the face as the light is fading away. But don't worry, life will never leave you in the dark forever.

When the kingdom comes no one will see it. Those who are in it can see everyone looking for it. When they're invited in, they can't see the entrance. If the door is held open for them, they don't believe it's open. I'm sure glad I was given faith.

Last edited:
Parable of the Lost Son

And he said, A certain man had two sons. And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me and he divided unto them his living. And not so many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey to a far off country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land and he began to be in want.

And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat, and no man gave unto him.

And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough to spare, and I perish with hunger!

I will arise and go to my father and I will say to him I have sinned against heaven and before thee. And am no more worthy to be called thy son, make me as one of the hired servants.

And he arose, and came to his father, But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and shoes on his feet: And bring here the fatted calf, and kill it, and let us eat and be merry. For this is my son who was dead, and is alive again, he was lost and is found and they began to make merry.

Now his elder son was in the field, and as he came and drew near to the house, he began to hear music and dancing. And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

And he said unto him, Thy brother is come and thy father has killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
And he was angry, and would not go in, therefore came his father out and intreated him. And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends.
But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou has killed for him the fatted calf.

And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all I have is thine. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad, for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again, and was lost, and is found.

Luke 15:11-32

We're all doing God's will but sinners have no idea who God is so they don't realize they're in His will, but only through God's planned deception called "Lucifer and the beast".

Getting lost in the mountains is a fearful thing. The fear of darkness and wild animals fill your mind as you stumble over fallen trees and rocks everywhere. You have no idea how you're going to make it. Death stares you in the face as the light is fading away. But don't worry, life will never leave you in the dark forever.

When the kingdom comes no one will see it. Those who are in it can see everyone looking for it. When they're invited in, they can't see the entrance. If the door is held open for them, they don't believe it's open. I'm sure glad I was given faith.

Yes, faith cometh by hearing the word of God so keep reading precious one. The Lord loves you and he is going to heal you. He loves you. You are greatly loved. Receive that. It's the truth.

Yes, faith cometh by hearing the word of God so keep reading precious one. The Lord loves you and he is going to heal you. He loves you. You are greatly loved. Receive that. It's the truth.

I was the one where all the original scriptures came from you fool. I'm using the last flesh of My saint to finish My work and end this age.

My love is not selfish like the love you sinners have for yourselves and this world. My love is the knowledge that My saints receive and learn that salvation is for ALL My people ( Israel ).

Parable of the Rich man and Lazarus

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day.
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table, moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died and was buried.

And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.

But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivest many good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted, and thou art in tormented.

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot, neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou would send him to my father's house: For I have five brothers that he may testify unto them lest they also come to this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets, let them hear them.

And he said, No, Father Abraham, but if one went unto them from the dead, they would repent.

And he said unto him, "If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.

Luke 16:19-31

Last edited:
Parable of the Rich man and Lazarus

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day.
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table, moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died and was buried.

And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.

But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivest many good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted, and thou art in tormented.

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot, neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou would send him to my father's house: For I have five brothers that he may testify unto them lest they also come to this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets, let them hear them.

And he said, No, Father Abraham, but if one went unto them from the dead, they would repent.

And he said unto him, "If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.

Luke 16:19-31

There is no hell you fool. The Roman religious writers made this parable up to sound Christ-like and make their Christians fear hell. This helped control the masses of Christians and make lots of money for Rome. There's absolutely NO place called hell.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

There's absolutely NO place called hell.

tw: Satan is a very clever "boogie man" in the woods to make you believe this garbage.

Satan is Dead.

there is absolutely "NO place called hell" - nor a "Living" Satan .... just a free Spirit, in want of the True Path.

Find and Behold.

Satan is just a symbolic name for God's delusion he placed in this world to make His people believe this world is real.

It was a great way to find His servant in the flesh of His prophets and saints so He could teach us what our true created invisible existence is.

Satan is Dead.

there is absolutely "NO place called hell" - nor a "Living" Satan .... just a free Spirit, in want of the True Path.

Find and Behold.

Satan is just a symbolic name for God's delusion he placed in this world to make His people believe this world is real.

It was a great way to find His servant in the flesh of His prophets and saints so He could teach us what our true created invisible existence is.

... so He could teach us what our true created invisible existence is.

are you not one step backwards - whatever teachings there are would only be after a Spirit has accomplished Remittance where the teaching would have meaning.

"to find His servant in the flesh"

if you accomplished Remittance, there would be no need for "Finding" - (or) Finding seems antithetical to the "All Knowing" ...

Satan is Dead.

Find and Behold.

... so He could teach us what our true created invisible existence is.

are you not one step backwards - whatever teachings there are would only be after a Spirit has accomplished Remittance where the teaching would have meaning.

"to find His servant in the flesh"

if you accomplished Remittance, there would be no need for "Finding" - (or) Finding seems antithetical to the "All Knowing" ...

Sinners worship false gods so that's why you can't understand how God works with His invisible servant ( Christ ) while using the flesh of prophets and saints.

Sinners think Christ is something visible.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;

God planned and created everything so He knows when He calls out His servant ( Christ ) in the mind of us prophets and saints but us prophets and saints don't know who He is until that moment He comes into our mind ( His mind ) to establish faith in Him. From this point of faith, we know the one who created us for eternity.

Christians have never had this faith given to them so they have to believe in false gods until their flesh perishes during this age. Faith is just a useless word to Christians who only have hope in something the past saints and prophets knew ( our Creator ) and testified to.

There's absolutely NO place called hell.

tw: Satan is a very clever "boogie man" in the woods to make you believe this garbage.

Satan is Dead.

Find and Behold.

Satan ( Lucifer ) is a fallen angel and angels do not die, Breezewood. The same angel that slew 145,000 men while Joshua and his men slept is still doing warfare today. It is something that people do not think of but it is the truth, angels are not like men made of flesh and blood who were appointed once to live and die and then the judgment comes. If you do not believe in hell then you should watch Bill Wiess's video 23 minutes in hell and count how many scriptures confirm exactly what he saw point for point. The Word of God delcares hell is real. There are probably over 400 scriptures mentioning hell, a depiction of hell, a warning about hell ( also referred to as "the pit " ) and Satan has deceived you into believing a lie. I am always fascinated by people who create their own gods to worship because it does not require them to submit to a Holy God and live in obedience to His Scriptures. No one can "make you" believe in God or the reality of hell, Breezewood. All any servant of Jesus Christ can do is point you to the scriptures and if you reject them as a lie then there is no hope for you. Truly there is only One God and he is the God of the Bible. Let the Word of God be true and every man who "opposes is" be found a liar. Because there is only one truth and that is that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son.

As I was answering this about how angels never die - that they are not made of flesh and blood (although they can appear to us in bodily for and therein some have entertained angels unaware ) it reminded me of what else is eternal! Our spirits! We were created in the image of God - God said in Genesis 1:26 Let "us" make man in "our" image after "our likeness"..... God is a Spirit and we worship Him in Spirit and Truth. Now listen to this! This is a most sobering truth!

God is eternal. Because God is a Spirit. We are eternal. Because we are a spirit, that lives in a body and has a soul. The body shall go in the ground some day. The soul, which is the seat of the will, emotions, mind - will go with our spirit when we leave this earth. Then God shall look at one thing and one thing only. Did you accept his Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and submit to Him and obey Him as Lord of your life. You cannot call Jesus Lord if he is not. Then if the answer is yes? He will say, enter in thou good and faithful servant - to everlasting life with God, and if it is no? He will say, Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity I never knew you - this will be the judgment of eternal separation from God and eternal torment in hell..

Either way we shall be given a new body - an indestructible body that will be with our soul eternally. It will go one of two places. To heaven where there will be unspeakable joy, beauty, holiness. Or? Into the pit of hell, which will be unspeakable sorrow, terrifying horror ( such as the mind cannot imagine ) and evil. The choice is ours. We cannot make a god of our own design and then slap Gods name on it. It does not work that way. That is called witchcraft and anyone who is involved in witchcraft or the occult must repent and come to Jesus or they will find themselves eternally separated from God.

Many of these new religions are just another form of the occult / witchcraft - such as new age, spirit worship, yoga, Dali Lama worship, buddha worship - nature worship, animal spirit worship - all the same thing - witchcraft. One thing I've noticed is that those into this kind of witchcraft will be the first to judge satanists and witches as evil while they claim to be "pure". It is as if they cannot see they have one finger pointing at someone with three pointing back at them.

If I could lead a satanist or a witch to Jesus Christ , I would do all that I could to pour out love to them and win them..I would never insult them or try to harm them in any way because the Father was clear that he did not wish that ANY would perish - hell was not a place created for human beings - it was for satan and his fallen angels who have sent seducing spirits upon the earth to trick men into believing a lie! What is the lie? That hell does not exist. That you can throw the bible out the window - reject it as a lie and still claim you believe in "God"! Oh! People! That is witchcraft! That is not serving the Lord and may God have mercy on anyone who claims it is! Truly Jesus is still saving satanists, witches, occultists today.

We need to pray the Lord would send the Holy Spirit to draw them to Jesus so that they could be saved. Some were born into it. How horrible for a little child to be born into such a situation - but it happens every day. We must not count out ANYONE from salvation, beloved, because Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. Judgment belongs to the Father. We have been called to Love. Not as the world loves but as Jesus Christ loves. Who does God love? The world! For God so loved the "WORLD" that he gave his only begotten Son that "WHOSOEVER" believeth in him would not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

What did he mean by perish? Spiritual death. Hell.

Last edited:

Satan is Dead.

Find and Behold.

Satan ( Lucifer ) is a fallen angel and angels do not die, Breezewood. The same angel that slew 145,000 men while Joshua and his men slept is still doing warfare today. It is something that people do not think of but it is the truth, angels are not like men made of flesh and blood who were appointed once to live and die and then the judgment comes. If you do not believe in hell then you should watch Bill Wiess's video 23 minutes in hell and count how many scriptures confirm exactly what he saw point for point. The Word of God delcares hell is real. There are probably over 400 scriptures mentioning hell, a depiction of hell, a warning about hell ( also referred to as "the pit " ) and Satan has deceived you into believing a lie. I am always fascinated by people who create their own gods to worship because it does not require them to submit to a Holy God and live in obedience to His Scriptures. No one can "make you" believe in God or the reality of hell, Breezewood. All any servant of Jesus Christ can do is point you to the scriptures and if you reject them as a lie then there is no hope for you. Truly there is only One God and he is the God of the Bible. Let the Word of God be true and every man who "opposes is" be found a liar. Because there is only one truth and that is that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son.

There's NO such thing as a place called hell. The scriptures you mention were added by the Romans and Jews who believed in the religious ideas of hell that came out of the "beast", where all religions and their ideas came from.

As I was answering this about how angels never die - that they are not made of flesh and blood (although they can appear to us in bodily for and therein some have entertained angels unaware ) it reminded me of what else is eternal! Our spirits! We were created in the image of God - God said in Genesis 1:26 Let "us" make man in "our" image after "our likeness"..... God is a Spirit and we worship Him in Spirit and Truth. Now listen to this! This is a most sobering truth!

God is eternal. Because God is a Spirit. We are eternal. Because we are a spirit, that lives in a body and has a soul. The body shall go in the ground some day. The soul, which is the seat of the will, emotions, mind - will go with our spirit when we leave this earth. Then God shall look at one thing and one thing only. Did you accept his Son Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and submit to Him and obey Him as Lord of your life. You cannot call Jesus Lord if he is not. Then if the answer is yes? He will say, enter in thou good and faithful servant - to everlasting life with God, and if it is no? He will say, Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity I never knew you - this will be the judgment of eternal separation from God and eternal torment in hell..

Either way we shall be given a new body - an indestructible body that will be with our soul eternally. It will go one of two places. To heaven where there will be unspeakable joy, beauty, holiness. Or? Into the pit of hell, which will be unspeakable sorrow, terrifying horror ( such as the mind cannot imagine ) and evil. The choice is ours. We cannot make a god of our own design and then slap Gods name on it. It does not work that way. That is called witchcraft and anyone who is involved in witchcraft or the occult must repent and come to Jesus or they will find themselves eternally separated from God.

Many of these new religions are just another form of the occult / witchcraft - such as new age, spirit worship, yoga, Dali Lama worship, buddha worship - nature worship, animal spirit worship - all the same thing - witchcraft. One thing I've noticed is that those into this kind of witchcraft will be the first to judge satanists and witches as evil while they claim to be "pure". It is as if they cannot see they have one finger pointing at someone with three pointing back at them.

If I could lead a satanist or a witch to Jesus Christ , I would do all that I could to pour out love to them and win them..I would never insult them or try to harm them in any way because the Father was clear that he did not wish that ANY would perish - hell was not a place created for human beings - it was for satan and his fallen angels who have sent seducing spirits upon the earth to trick men into believing a lie! What is the lie? That hell does not exist. That you can throw the bible out the window - reject it as a lie and still claim you believe in "God"! Oh! People! That is witchcraft! That is not serving the Lord and may God have mercy on anyone who claims it is! Truly Jesus is still saving satanists, witches, occultists today.

We need to pray the Lord would send the Holy Spirit to draw them to Jesus so that they could be saved. Some were born into it. How horrible for a little child to be born into such a situation - but it happens every day. We must not count out ANYONE from salvation, beloved, because Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. Judgment belongs to the Father. We have been called to Love. Not as the world loves but as Jesus Christ loves. Who does God love? The world! For God so loved the "WORLD" that he gave his only begotten Son that "WHOSOEVER" believeth in him would not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

What did he mean by perish? Spiritual death. Hell.

God already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people ( Israel ) you fool. There's no need to believe in false gods such as the God of Abraham, Jesus, Joseph Smith, the JW's Watchtower, Virgin Mary, or any of man's delusions.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

If unborn people are proclaimed to be delivered by our Creator, then why do Christians believe they need to believe in a false god to deliver them?

Forum List

Back