Please Pray this Prayer

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the Prayer the Lord gave me when he woke me up this morning. It is Psalm 101.

For all who desire to seek the LORD with their whole hearts - this is the Prayer for you. Pray it from your heart and ask the LORD to make this prayer a reality in your life. If you desire to be pleasing unto the LORD, to have your prayers heard by the LORD in your intercession for souls, this is the prayer you must pray for yourselves... I love you, the LORD loves you, the Father loves you, the Holy Spirit will teach you. My prayer for all of you this morning is that all that who would come to Jesus will come right now.

Psalm 101

I will sing of mercy and judgment, unto thee, O LORD, will I sing
I wll behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes, I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave to me.
A froward heart shall depart from me, I wil not know a wicked person.
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbor, him will I cut off, him that have a high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me, he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house, he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land, that I may cut off all the wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

This is the prayer of King David. King David was not a perfect man. King David murdered a man, he did commit adultery with Bathsheba, he did count the men in a census, he did sin in the sight of the Lord but he also repented and abhored his sins! He was a man after God's own heart! Will you be a man or a woman after God's own heart, Beloved?

God desires all those who will worship him to worship him in Spirit and in Truth. God does not desire the praise of men from feigned lips. God did reject the offering of Cain! God desires obedience and holiness. Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness and do not let anyone hold you back from it. He is the One who is worthy of your praise! He is the One who sent his only begotten Son to this earth to be crucified on Calvary's tree for you! It was the Fathers Love for you that held Jesus to that cross. He paid the price to ransom you! He is Worthy of our Praise! He is Worthy! Worthy is the Lamb of God!

God loves all of us. He does not desire than even one should perish! That is not the heart of the Father. Jesus did not come to judge the world but to save it! Come to Jesus so that you may be reconciled to the Father! He loves you! He loves you more than any human being could ever love you! He is closer than the breath coming out of your mouth right now, Beloved! Open your bibles and ask the LORD to help you, to reveal himself to you. He is near you even now and wants you to talk to him. The scriptures declare, Draw nigh unto God and he will draw nigh unto you!

He wants a relationship with you! He desires to have a deep and abiding relationship with you.

Jesus said, If ye abide in me and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

- John 14:7

Last edited:
II Chronicles 7:14

If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land

Now mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. -II Chronicles 7:15

Open your hearts, people. The Lord is knocking on the door of your hearts. He wants to come in, do not deny him.

Pray this prayer with me and speak it forth, do not read it, speak it forth:

Lord Jesus, Your Word says all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. None are perfect. No, not one. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, that you rose on the third day and that you are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I thank you for taking the punishment for my sins so that I could be pardoned. I accept that pardon right now and I believe you are the LORD. Come to me now and take away the heart of stone within me and give me a heart of flesh that I may know you and dwell in your house forever.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - Romans 10: 9, 10

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. - Romans 10:11

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. Romans 10:12

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10: 13

Last edited:
This is the Prayer the Lord gave me when he woke me up this morning. It is Psalm 101.

For all who desire to seek the LORD with their whole hearts - this is the Prayer for you. Pray it from your heart and ask the LORD to make this prayer a reality in your life. If you desire to be pleasing unto the LORD, to have your prayers heard by the LORD in your intercession for souls, this is the prayer you must pray for yourselves... I love you, the LORD loves you, the Father loves you, the Holy Spirit will teach you. My prayer for all of you this morning is that all that who would come to Jesus will come right now.

The devil that God created makes you believe that a man named "Jesus" is your salvation but this is the biggest Christian lie ever.

Our invisible Creator is the Lord and Savior, not the flesh of a man, which is only an illusion that appears to die in this age.

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

Forum List

Back