He wants what He paid the Ransom for - It's Time!

Warning about the Coming Apostasy

2 Timothy 3: 1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times will come. For men shall be lovers of themselves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers,incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For one of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lust. Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

2 Timothy 3: 1 - 9

Warning about the Coming Apostasy

2 Timothy 3: 1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times will come. For men shall be lovers of themselves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers,incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For one of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lust. Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

2 Timothy 3: 1 - 9
All Christians and other religious people of this world, including all atheists are lovers of this world instead of the True God.

They have no idea who I AM.

I know who you are. You are a spirit of insanity that has held this mans mind captive long enough. The way to cast you out is through prayer and fasting. So be forewarned: this mans deliverance is at hand and your days of operating through him are "numbered".

Last edited:
If the Father could have saved us any other way don't you think He would have spared His Only Begotten Son such agony? Of course He would have!

[ame=http://youtu.be/q8hrOhHnxxY]OH THE BLOOD (in Hebrew & English) - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you Father for sending your Only Begotten Son to shed his Blood on Calvarys tree for us. Thank you, Jesus, for shedding your Blood for us. Truly you are the Lamb of God that was slain to take away the sins of the world. I worship you!

Last edited:
I know who you are. You are a spirit of insanity that has held this mans mind captive long enough. The way to cast you out is through prayer and fasting. So be forewarned: this mans deliverance is at hand and your days of operating through him are "numbered".

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

You have no idea who I AM you wicked sinner.

If the Father could have saved us any other way don't you think He would have spared His Only Begotten Son such agony? Of course He would have!

OH THE BLOOD (in Hebrew & English) - YouTube

Thank you Father for sending your Only Begotten Son to shed his Blood on Calvarys tree for us. Thank you, Jesus, for shedding your Blood for us. Truly you are the Lamb of God that was slain to take away the sins of the world. I worship you!

God planned and created our salvation long before God's saints came to earth to tell the world about His plans.

Religious people under the Old Covenant will not hear the Truth and rely on their own interpretations of the prophecies which lead them to an unspiritual death of their flesh. This means they will not understand the delusion they were in or who our Creator is before they perish from this world.

The Parable of the Two Sons

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons. and he came to the first, and said, Son, go to work today in my vineyard. He answered and said, I wil not: but afterward he repented, and went.

And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

Which of the two did the will of his father? They said unto him, The first. Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye when ye had see it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

- Matthew 21: 28-32

We saints repent and get to know our Father in this age while all the other people of God repent as their flesh perishes.

ALL God's created "beings" will get new flesh and live eternal life in Paradise.

honey word, you quote the Bible a lot. What do you do when you get to the parts about Christ returning to rule and reign here on earth, and New Jerusalem descending to earth for eternity?
As for who is saved and who is not, instead of saying, "Christ forgives those who..............." , Just say, "Christ forgives". And not just Israel. Did you miss the 19th chapter of Isaiah regarding Egypt for instance?

Isaiah19: 24-25 "In that day (upon Christ's return) Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, 'Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance." :eusa_angel:

He does know the scriptures. He was a christian before he went into disobedience and Deut. 28:28 happened to him. That is how the spirit of insanity took over his mind. If he wants to be delivered and repent of what he did to get into this state? Then God will deliver him. So I'm praying about how God will do this for him when he isn't in his right mind yet. I hope he reads this one but I wouldn't be surprised if he avoids it completely! Yep. It is not difficult to get someone delivered but when they don't want it? It is a real battle. I am praying for him but there are alot of people on this board that need to be prayed for - for salvation, protection, healing, many things. And I am praying for them because Jesus came for them too. I do know one thing, Irish. The Lord loves these people with a tremendous love. It is overwhelming. I pray not one is lost, that all who would come to him come! ALL! I told him that. We pray, he answers. What a great relationship. I love it.. people simply do not know what they are missing! There is no life like this outside of Christ. Nothing even close. Have a great evening!

Last edited:
Amen and Amen and Amen.
It's the sick that are in need of the Physician. So poor word may graze on grass for awhile, but God keeps no good thing from us, and is faithful to answer prayer, so in His time, I have no doubt that word will be paid a visit, on his road to Damascus. He may become a saint yet!
Here's hoping word becomes as vocal as Paul and saves souls everywhere he goes. Stranger things have happened on that road. ;)

Amen! That is the very thing I was thinking about this morning, Irish Ram! Answered prayer! I believe he will get his answer soon!

Forum List

Back