He lives

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I know that Jesus is the Christ. That He suffered, atoned, and died for our sins. And then He rose from the dead. I know this by the power of the Holy Ghost and I invite everyone to find out as Peter did in Matt 16.

He lives. I am a witness

I know that Jesus is the Christ. That He suffered, atoned, and died for our sins. And then He rose from the dead. I know this by the power of the Holy Ghost and I invite everyone to find out as Peter did in Matt 16.

He lives. I am a witness
And millions of lives are testimony of Him.

He lives. I am a witness

I only ask out of curiosity ... I have no doubt you believe what you believe and I'm happy for you.

The questions is, how do you feel about those who believe otherwise?

He lives. I am a witness
What is his address?

He lives. I am a witness

Visual proof or it was Big Foot?

He lives. I am a witness
How nice for you.

I’m not Avatar, but I’ll answer for myself. Sad for them, yet hopeful.

He lives. I am a witness

I only ask out of curiosity ... I have no doubt you believe what you believe and I'm happy for you.

The questions is, how do you feel about those who believe otherwise?

He lives. I am a witness
And millions of lives are testimony of Him.

Not the best Christian here, but I will admit that my life is a testimony to that. I would have been dead now were it not for Him.

I also know that atheists will do one of two things on their deathbed: Pray for forgiveness, or beg God for one last breath of air.

I also know that atheists will do one of two things on their deathbed: Pray for forgiveness, or beg God for one last breath of air.
Coming from a family of atheists, I think we may be doing them a disservice. Some expect belief in God to include a literal belief in all Bible stories. Perhaps we should begin with how God, as Spirit, cares for our spirits. He teaches love, kindness, forgiveness, and mercy--but insists upon justice as well. Jews teach that love of God's laws and His way is what leads to love of God. We begin to appreciate His wisdom and His love of us. And, it makes us a conduit of God's love given to others.

I would advise all atheists: Give up the stories, take up God's ways. Yes, including moral laws. And, if we Christians take the time to look deeply into atheists, we find that many, if not most, do carry a love of God's ways in their hearts.

you are on your own, there is no messiah your 10,000 page bibles are works of religious fiction the spoken religion of antiquity is all there is.

you are on your own, there is no messiah your 10,000 page bibles are works of religious fiction the spoken religion of antiquity is all there is.
My life is a testimony that it is not, but to each his own.

- that it is not ...

a messiah, that is not what was sent as a remedy for the transgressions initiated for Noah giving humanity a second chance nor is there any reason the 1st centuries message was any different than the rewards granted by the individuals own initiative implemented from the past event -

My life is a testimony ...

that is not true of the original religion of Antiquity as prescribed, the Triumph of Good vs Evil and is the antithesis of the 1st century events - the testimony you proclaim is for a 4th century new religion written for the roman empire, frankly that as well a repetition of those who perished during the great flood.

the testimony you proclaim is for a 4th century new religion written for the roman empire
Not how I see it because I have lived it and thus have a very different perspective.
Not how I see it because I have lived it and thus have a very different perspective.

that's fine as long as you do not interfere with the events of the 1st century and attribute them to your 4th century christian bible which would require you to make that distinction in your book if you were being honest - a messiah is not a religion, there is no account of a humanity of hopeless sinners expressed in the 1st century and would make the events of Noah a meaningless genocide.

He lives. I am a witness
Good, He owes me $42.

Forum List

Back