He know's you know.

Pasquinade

Rookie
May 31, 2005
Bruton, England
How naive does Dick Cheney think we are? Yesterday the "man in the know" said that he thought that Iraqi security forces would be able to solve the insurgency problems in that troubled part of the world enabling coalition forces to withdraw from thier illegal occupation of Iraq.
That's incredible Dick, after the loss of nearly 1700 service men and women, countless Iraqi policemen, security officers and god alone knows how many innocent, men, women and children, you in your infinite wisdom honestly believe that they can clear up the ablsolute mess you and the Bush administration have made. That would require one hell of a brush to sweep up all the crap that has spilled from the Pandora's Box that you so kindly unleashed on the poor people of Iraq.

Pasquinade said:
How naive does Dick Cheney think we are? Yesterday the "man in the know" said that he thought that Iraqi security forces would be able to solve the insurgency problems in that troubled part of the world enabling coalition forces to withdraw from thier illegal occupation of Iraq.
That's incredible Dick, after the loss of nearly 1700 service men and women, countless Iraqi policemen, security officers and god alone knows how many innocent, men, women and children, you in your infinite wisdom honestly believe that they can clear up the ablsolute mess you and the Bush administration have made. That would require one hell of a brush to sweep up all the crap that has spilled from the Pandora's Box that you so kindly unleashed on the poor people of Iraq.

...and General Eisenhower was confident we'd win WWII after tens of thousands of American deaths...(sigh).

What's your point?

Is this another one post wonder?

Okay, we'll begin. In what way is it illegal? The Senate voted to give GW the power to wage the war, he has done it with the continued economic support from them as well.

By the US Constitution the only group with the power to bring us to war voted to allow it. There is nothing "illegal" about it except in your imagination.

Even though I would have preferred that they actually Declare War as they are supposed to, there is no out for them if they do that and political reality today makes it so Senators want to be able to blame it on others. When it comes to war the buck stops there....

Pasquinade said:

Well, eventually, it will have to get to the point where Iraqis can defend and patrol their own country, unless you want to turn Iraq into the 51st state.

What I really want to know is why does every troll sound exactly the same? Doesn't any one of them have an individual thought in their head?

CSM said:
What I really want to know is why does every troll sound exactly the same? Doesn't any one of them have an individual thought in their head?

Most of them never post on a board with opposition, therefore they think this kind of thinking is new and unique to people on a board that has largely Conservative posters. There seems to be a growing population of Dems coming onboard. I begin to like mrsx with his references to Monty Python he is sometimes amusing. He is also intelligent...

I do believe we are getting more trolls than in the past...they all sound just like Bully....maybe they all ARE Bully!!!

no1tovote4 said:
Most of them never post on a board with opposition, therefore they think this kind of thinking is new and unique to people on a board that has largely Conservative posters. There seems to be a growing population of Dems coming onboard. I begin to like mrsx with his references to Monty Python he is sometimes amusing. He is also intelligent...
Intelligent yes, but I can't stand it when people can't be intelligent and humble at the same time.... and they wonder why they get labeled "leftist elitists".

no1tovote4 said:

I'm growing used to her too, she's ok sometimes, funny too.

freeandfun1 said:
Intelligent yes, but I can't stand it when people can't be intelligent and humble at the same time.... and they wonder why they get labeled "leftist elitists".
It's not the humility or lack thereoff it is the snide, condescending and downright insulting remarks. Quoting Monty Python is hardly "an original thought"...there is a lot about that particular poster that just does not add up. I have them on my ignore list...in fact, is the only one on my ignore list as I find them that caustic!

CSM said:
It's not the humility or lack thereoff it is the snide, condescending and downright insulting remarks. Quoting Monty Python is hardly "an original thought"...there is a lot about that particular poster that just does not add up. I have them on my ignore list...in fact, is the only one on my ignore list as I find them that caustic!
I agree. However, it is his/her LACK of humility that drives its snide, condescending and downright insulting remarks.

freeandfun1 said:
I agree. However, it is his/her LACK of humility that drives its snide, condescending and downright insulting remarks.

She's off and on with that, would be much more tolerable if she dropped it, but whatever. :laugh:

freeandfun1 said:

Yeah, they are there but you have to admit sometimes they are funny. I think they should be read with a light sarcastic tone, they become less insulting...

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, they are there but you have to admit sometimes they are funny. I think they should be read with a light sarcastic tone, they become less insulting...
True.

Oh dear, are we feeling a little touchy everbody or just suffering from "head in the sand syndrome"
Donald Rumsfeld today said that it was wrong of Amnesty International to compare Gautanemo Bay to a Gulag...ok then precisley what is it? As far as i can see it is an illegal prison camp where supposed combatants are locked up without trial and denied access to basic legal representation, now if it was American prisoners locked up then the US would be screaming about human rights abuse, talk about double standards!!
Ok onto the other point about the illegal war. Both the American and British governments said that the war was about WMD and that Saddam was supporting terrorists...wrong on both counts I do believe. Also if the American media was not so biased you would have heard that over 1 million people demonstrated against the war and plenty more were very vocal about their opposition.
Get your facts right, please.

Forum List

Back