'He Has Blood On His Hands': Columbia University Study Shows That Trump Could Have Avoided Over 130 Thousand Deaths

Why is it that the site is working perfect at this moment, but later it will be all screwed up as if the hackers finally awaken to attack, attack, attack ??

Uhhhh I spoke to soon, they must have been lurking about in the shadows. LOL

I'm not surprised with this article. We watched it all happen before our eyes since last winter.

Now, over 220 thousand people are dead. One of them is my favorite aunt.

We learn that at least over 132 thousand people wouldn't have died if trump had followed his own heath experts and did what Canada did. Or if he did what Germany did we would have saved over 179 thousand lives.

We were the leaders of the word. In just 4 years with trump we have become a laughing stock.

I'm not surprised with this article. We watched it all happen before our eyes since last winter.

We learn that at least over 132 thousand people wouldn't have died if trump had followed his own heath experts and did what Canada did. Or if he did what Germany did we would have saved over 179 thousand lives.

We were the leaders of the word. In just 4 years with trump we have become a laughing stock.

You can do many studies and come up with different results.The truth is you can not control the spread of the virus because you can not control people's behavior and you can not shut down the country completely. Biden said I will shut down the country to stop the spread of the virus. He then back tracked and said I will not shut down the country I will shut down the pandemic. He also said I will put out a federal mandate that everyone has to wear a mask. When asked how he was going to enforce his mask mandate he stated that he was not going to enforce it he was going to ask the citizens to do the right thing. Biden is an idiot and some idiots think that Biden would have done a better job.

You can do many studies and come up with different results.The truth is you can not control the spread of the virus because you can not control people's behavior and you can not shut down the country completely. Biden said I will shut down the country to stop the spread of the virus. He then back tracked and said I will not shut down the country I will shut down the pandemic. He also said I will put out a federal mandate that everyone has to wear a mask. When asked how he was going to enforce his mask mandate he stated that he was not going to enforce it he was going to ask the citizens to do the right thing. Biden is an idiot and some idiots think that Biden would have done a better job.
Biden is the pandering king.... Fact.

He shouldn't be allowed to run a lemonade stand, even if his mind is now the mind of a 6 year old.

Forum List

Back