Trump can be held civilly liable in Jan. 6 riot, judges rule

Am I supposed to care that Trump, under criminal indictment, 91 to be exact, doesn't know of my existence?

He know of yours only because your head has been up his ass.

Who cares how many bullshit charges the depth of injustice files against him.

We all KNOW they are crap.

Again, this crybabying won't help.

And you don't even know what Marxism means. You are beneath me, and I am probably wasting my time.
Again, another pathetic try at deflection and CYA.
You can't prove your lies, or fake truth(news).
Yes I do know what "Marxism" is. We have many examples of such here on this forum.
Don't let your hubris inflate your ego too much.
You are beneath most others on this board and and are wasting your time with juvenile responses in defense of false claims.

This IS how it works. It's called, "Due process".
Depends on which oligarchy is in power.
To others it is what has been called a kangaroo court.
An abuse of power and authority for a biased political agenda.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FBI Director Chris Wray Admits Withholding the Truth About the Hunter Biden Laptop​

At a high-stakes hearing today, FBI Director Christopher Wray was subject to rigorous inquiry from Senate Judiciary Committee members regarding the possible extension of essential surveillance capabilities under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

These powers, supposedly necessary for national security operations but controversial due to their magnitude, are slated to expire this month amid an ongoing dispute concerning privacy rights and government regulation.

Senator Kennedy (R-LA) shifted the conversation towards a more incendiary issue: the FBI’s management of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

“Why didn’t the FBI just say, hey, the laptop’s real?” Senator Kennedy asked. “Why didn’t you just tell everybody the laptop’s real. We’re not vouching for what’s on it, but it’s real. This isn’t a fiction.”

Kennedy continued, “You’re the FBI. You’re not part of the White House and part of Homeland Security. You’re not supposed to be political. You see all this controversy going on? Why didn’t the FBI said, ‘Time out, folks. We’re not getting to the middle of this, but the laptop’s real.’”

Wray responded and said that their aim was to avoid election interference, “We have to be very careful about what we can say, especially in the middle of an election season,” Wray explained.
The House Ways and Means Committee recently released a report indicating that the FBI had verified the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop as early as November 2019.

This verification was conducted prior to the contentious election period, and the laptop was seized from Mac Isaac in December 2019 pursuant to a subpoena issued by a Wilmington grand jury.

In the report, the committee included this nugget:
In October 2019, the FBI became aware that a repair shop had a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden and that the laptop might contain evidence of a crime. The FBI verified its authenticity in November of 2019 by matching the device number against Hunter Biden’s Apple iCloud ID.
GOP Snaps, Launches Probe Into Corrupt Intel Agencies
WTH!? BREAKING: "All" J6 Deposition Files and Tapes Were Destroyed By Dems
Impeachment coming;
Speaker Johnson Delivers The Very Bad News To Joe Biden

Forum List

Back