He ain't dead yet

CaféAuLait;4109543 said:
A Chi-Town paper that says:

"We [the Chicago Sun-Times editorial page] are returning to our liberal, working-class roots, a position that pits us squarely opposite the Chicago Tribune—that Republican, George Bush-touting paper over on moneyed Michigan Avenue

Of course they will keep Obama alive as long as they can- not to mention he is from Chicago.
But the media isn't leftward-biased.

Right, USMB lefties?

Hardly. :lol:

These fools just fail to understand that all the bad numbers they quote are blamed MORE ON THE REPUBLICANS by the American people.

They are brainwashed

CaféAuLait;4109543 said:

Of course they will keep Obama alive as long as they can- not to mention he is from Chicago.

Right, USMB lefties?

The #1 myth of a generation. "My news source isn't biased - It's ALL THE OTHER news sources that are biased - All of them!"

C'mon guys...

See but you're wrong. A bunch of you keep saying that shit (My DOG could beat Obama hurr hurr durr-hurr), but you fail to realize the entire country doesn't suffer from Obama derangement syndrome. He's unpopular, mostly because he's abandoned too much of his principal and tried too hard to reach out to Republicans that hate him, but Republicans are just as unpopular or more unpopular than he is. :dunno:

Try not to act shocked if/when he wins next year. It's a possibility; a probability even.

Guy, he won't be running against the Congressional Republicans or George W. Bush. He will run against either Mitt Romney or Rick Perry.

And people will ask the Reagan Question. Are you better off now than you were four years ago.

Can you say you are better off now than you were in 2007? I can't.

He's far from dead. He's polling much better then the Republican congress..and as the debate showed last night, the only one that emerged as "electable" was the guy Republicans don't like very much.

My take is that this is a "Rope a dope" strategy. But it's really got to be his take too. Republicans hate his guts. He can't keep being friendly toward them.

9.1% unemployment. Alf Landon's Zombie could beat him at this point.

Even PMS-NBC admited that Perry looked cool, collected and held his own.

What I thought was an awesome moment. The Douchebag moderator tried to to a tsk-tsk about Texas' death penalty, and the crowd cheered the DP.

Didn't watch the whole thing but Perry did very well, I did see the segment on the Death Penalty.

If your gonna commit murder best not be doing it in Texas.

He's far from dead. He's polling much better then the Republican congress..and as the debate showed last night, the only one that emerged as "electable" was the guy Republicans don't like very much.

My take is that this is a "Rope a dope" strategy. But it's really got to be his take too. Republicans hate his guts. He can't keep being friendly toward them.

What I thought was an awesome moment. The Douchebag moderator tried to to a tsk-tsk about Texas' death penalty, and the crowd cheered the DP.

Didn't watch the whole thing but Perry did very well, I did see the segment on the Death Penalty.

If your gonna commit murder best not be doing it in Texas.

You should have watched the whole thing. Perry screwed the pooch on SSI. Ponzi scheme..hoo boy.

the American people wont elect Perry.

He has too many far right wing ideas that he can not dump without looking like an ass.

He called SS a ponsi scheme and will NOT be trusted by the American people to fix a system they love.

Romeny can not get elected by the republican party because the tea party hates him.

this ads up to a big lose for the republican party

CaféAuLait;4109543 said:

"We [the Chicago Sun-Times editorial page] are returning to our liberal, working-class roots, a position that pits us squarely opposite the Chicago Tribune—that Republican, George Bush-touting paper over on moneyed Michigan Avenue

They are grasping at any glimmer of hope.

The only way that bastard wins is if there is rampant fraud.

Did you watch the debate? Check and mate.:lol:

See but you're wrong. A bunch of you keep saying that shit (My DOG could beat Obama hurr hurr durr-hurr), but you fail to realize the entire country doesn't suffer from Obama derangement syndrome. He's unpopular, mostly because he's abandoned too much of his principal and tried too hard to reach out to Republicans that hate him, but Republicans are just as unpopular or more unpopular than he is. :dunno:

Try not to act shocked if/when he wins next year. It's a possibility; a probability even.

Guy, he won't be running against the Congressional Republicans or George W. Bush. He will run against either Mitt Romney or Rick Perry.

And people will ask the Reagan Question. Are you better off now than you were four years ago.

Because of Obama or despite him; Nobody with a brain would argue things are worse now than they were in Jan. 2009.

So easy to forget now, from the frame of relative stability, how close we were to utter ruin.

That's down after it shot up to 10%, before the stimulus was implemented. Like so many things you guys do, which is cherry pick, get the dates and numbers wrong, and out and out lie..that's just not going to hold up.

The Republicans, like the terrorists of 9/11, destroyed in eight years, and economy that took over 200 years to create. They didn't just screw it up a little, they destroyed it at it's base. It took a couple of hours to knock the twin towers down. And the twin tower took 10 years to build.

3 years..in not enough time..to rebuild what Republicans and Conservatives destroyed at it's foundation.

Is being an imbecile like being on hard core drugs 24 hours a day? Just curious.

Yep. Its gonna be all about the economy.

If the economy is still in the toilet people aren't going to be thinking about who caused it. They will however be looking at who hasn't even begun to fix it in 4 yrs. In fact they will be looking at who has made it worse.

Who might that be?? Well Barry and his policies of course.

CaféAuLait;4109543 said:

Right, USMB lefties?

You mean you've never seen any lefties here claim the media isn't leftward-biased, or even funnier, that it's all rightward-biased? :lol:

The American people BLAME the republicans for making this mess.

They are mad at Obama for not fixing the mess faster.

They blame the republicans for throwing roiadblocks in the way of fixing the mess.

Do you really think they will hire one of you to replace Obama to fix the mess?

You dont hire the mechanic you just fired for breaking your car to fix it because they new guy is slow.

When the mechanic you hired ordered the wrong parts, took your car apart, then couldn't figure out how it goes back together, kept jerking you around when it would be done, and then left the car on the floor of the garage in pieces while he took off to play golf? Yeah, you're going to fire his ass.

He'll also be running against the first Hispanic nominee for Vice President and Marco Rubio will destroy Old Joe in any debate, even if they have to handicap him with an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. Have you ever heard Rubio driver a speech in Spanish, he makes O'Bamma look like the stuttering as swipe that he is.

That's down after it shot up to 10%, before the stimulus was implemented. Like so many things you guys do, which is cherry pick, get the dates and numbers wrong, and out and out lie..that's just not going to hold up.

The Republicans, like the terrorists of 9/11, destroyed in eight years, and economy that took over 200 years to create. They didn't just screw it up a little, they destroyed it at it's base. It took a couple of hours to knock the twin towers down. And the twin tower took 10 years to build.

3 years..in not enough time..to rebuild what Republicans and Conservatives destroyed at it's foundation.

Is being an imbecile like being on hard core drugs 24 hours a day? Just curious.

Ah..an excellent rebuttal. You skills are legendary, oh ninja master of the boards..

Tell me..which one of these guys are you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz0koVF9T9E&feature=related]10 idiots - YouTube[/ame]

The republicans BIG problem is the nation still rightly blames them for making this mess

WRONG. the HISTORIC November elections said, they don't. and the Obama's approvals say JUST WHO THE PEOPLE ARE BLAMING.

but hey, you all need something to KEEP that ole HOPE and change alive..and that article posted SHOULD do it...lol lol

Forum List

Back