He ain't dead yet

The media is corporate.

It is corprate biased.

There is a market for news that reports on issues people on the left, right and middle want to connect with.

Every single corporate media is out to make money.

They will make money where they can and give their perspective and protect themselves where they can.

Its a corporate news system.

The #1 myth of a generation. "My news source isn't biased - It's ALL THE OTHER news sources that are biased - All of them!"

C'mon guys...
Thanks for proving my point. Sallow, take note. :lol:

Actually, I'd like an answer too.

Sallow? What's 'hardly?' Hardly a bias, or hardly not a bias?

Most news is "Center" or "Center Right". I would say CNN is center right and CNN International is Center.

Constrast that with FOX which is essentially the Media Wing of the Republican Party.

Making MOST of the news in this country "right wing" if you aggregate it all.

Good editorial.

But we should remember that restraint and deliberation is what got Obama this far.

The Republicans smell blood and are already drawing straws over who gets tapped to roll into the White House on Jan. 20, 2013. Old Mitt Romney just isn’t radical enough, and his past is littered with embarrassing examples of compromise and concern for health care, and so he is being nudged aside by religious zealots like Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann. With a strong Democratic opponent, they’d have to at least pretend to temper their anti-government, pro-business, rule-from-the-Bible politics to appeal to mainstream America. But with Obama seeming on the ropes, they can let it all hang out and spin their revanchist dreams to scrap the EPA, disband the Department of Education and push gays back under a rock.

The country is in deep economic trouble, and Republicans are ballyhooing their key solutions — lower taxes on the rich, fewer programs for the poor, and get government off the backs of corporations and out of the helping people business. Whether Obama intends it or not, our enfeebled president is letting America take a good long listen to the people who would like to have complete control. I’m not sure they’ll end up liking what they hear.

Hold the fork! Obama may not be toast yet - Chicago Sun-Times
Obama is letting America take a listen to people?? WTF?? Has he rolled out some new regulation of the FCC that bans free speech?

Poll: 51% still blame George W. Bush for economy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
The American people BLAME Bush and the republicans in congress.

the numbers you see blaming Obama are all the SAME people, the republican base, you know , the right on this site.

You keep thinking you are the majority of Americans, YOU ARE NOT.

you are the 33 - 28% of right wing nuts.

You are the far right.

YOU cant elect ANYONE
Truth, your poll is over two weeks old! :confused:
Even this one was from last June, 2011
49% Blame Bad Economy on Bush's Recession, 44% on Obama's Policies - Rasmussen Reports™

Congress?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval
Was at it's lowest in March of 2009....hmmmm, wonder why?

And the clincher: Obama 'approval' ratings

Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 8/16 - 9/6 -- 43.4 51.6 -8.2
Rasmussen Reports 9/4 - 9/6 1500 LV 42 56 -14
Gallup 9/3 - 9/6 1500 A 42 50 -8
ABC News/Wash Post 8/29 - 9/1 1001 A 43 53 -10
Politico/GWU/Battleground 8/28 - 9/1 1000 LV 45 50 -5
FOX News 8/29 - 8/31 911 RV 44 47 -3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 8/27 - 8/31 1000 A 44 51 -7
Quinnipiac 8/16 - 8/27 2730 RV 42 52 -10
CNN/Opinion Research 8/24 - 8/25 1017 A 45 54 -9

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

And the bottom poll is:
Direction of Country
Poll Date Right Direction Wrong Track Spread
RCP Average 8/1 - 9/1 19.2 74.3 -55.1
ABC News/Wash Post 8/29 - 9/1 20 77 -57
Rasmussen Reports 8/22 - 8/28 16 76 -60
Associated Press/GfK 8/18 - 8/22 21 75 -54
Democracy Corps (D) 8/6 - 8/10 16 75 -59
Reuters/Ipsos 8/4 - 8/8 21 73 -52
McClatchy/Marist 8/2 - 8/4 21 70 -49

Do the math sweety. :eusa_angel:

Not picking a fight, merely pointing out factoids for you!

The republicans BIG problem is the nation still rightly blames them for making this mess

WRONG. the HISTORIC November elections said, they don't. and the Obama's approvals say JUST WHO THE PEOPLE ARE BLAMING.

but hey, you all need something to KEEP that ole HOPE and change alive..and that article posted SHOULD do it...lol lol

November elections were about scare tactics. They ran ads saying that Obamacare was going to create death panels, destroy SSI and Medicare.

Seniors are the largest block voting in those elections so the ads worked.

But they are watching more closing now at the performance of the people they sent to congress.

And if you notice..congress now has a 13% approval rating. :lol:

The American people BLAME the republicans for making this mess.

They are mad at Obama for not fixing the mess faster.

They blame the republicans for throwing roiadblocks in the way of fixing the mess.

Do you really think they will hire one of you to replace Obama to fix the mess?

You dont hire the mechanic you just fired for breaking your car to fix it because they new guy is slow.

When the mechanic you hired ordered the wrong parts, took your car apart, then couldn't figure out how it goes back together, kept jerking you around when it would be done, and then left the car on the floor of the garage in pieces while he took off to play golf? Yeah, you're going to fire his ass.

What was the dow when Obama took office?

To pretend Bush did not leave us in a huge downward slide that many of the Obama actions STOPPED is to lie.

Im used to your side lying.

The car industry is still with us because of Obamas actions.

All states still have teachers, police, firefighters that they would have had to let go if it were not for the stimulus.

The CBO says it worked , economists say it worked ONLY patisan hacks say it didnt.

Now do you want to talk about the complete OBSTRUCTION to anything getting done the republicans have presided over?

They blame your party for all of the stupid partisan evil shit they have been doing from the momment he took office.

Pretend they dont, your good at pretending

Poll: 51% still blame George W. Bush for economy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

the numbers you see blaming Obama are all the SAME people, the republican base, you know , the right on this site.

You are the far right.

YOU cant elect ANYONE
49% Blame Bad Economy on Bush's Recession, 44% on Obama's Policies - Rasmussen Reports™

Congress?

And the bottom poll is:
Direction of Country

Direction of country is due to legislative gridlock.

As far as Obama's low approval, hard to ascertain what portion of it is due to folks like me who think he acts too much like a Republican. Do you think such people are going to run out and vote for an actual Republican due to this belief?

9.1% unemployment. Alf Landon's Zombie could beat him at this point.

Even PMS-NBC admited that Perry looked cool, collected and held his own.

What I thought was an awesome moment. The Douchebag moderator tried to to a tsk-tsk about Texas' death penalty, and the crowd cheered the DP.

Didn't watch the whole thing but Perry did very well, I did see the segment on the Death Penalty.

If your gonna commit murder best not be doing it in Texas.

You should have watched the whole thing. Perry screwed the pooch on SSI. Ponzi scheme..hoo boy.

I did see it. They asked him what he thought and he told em. Is he right?? Of course not but thats his opinion and he didn't go PC in order to score points.

All in all I like what Perry had to say. Did I agree with everything he said. Nope. Is he perfect? Nope. But then who is??

Will be waiting for the next round of debates.

BTW Barry is Obama. Barry was his name when he was young.

You are the far right.

YOU cant elect ANYONE

Congress?

And the bottom poll is:
Direction of Country

Here is a factoid for you

49% Blame Bad Economy on Bush's Recession, 44% on Obama's Policies

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

YOur poll is from june and is older than the one I posted.

Rass is also biased.

There polls are ALWAYS to the right of all other polls.

Your other links dont measure what I was talking about do they?

They dont break down who gets the blame.

Why do you people do this crap?

The republicans BIG problem is the nation still rightly blames them for making this mess

WRONG. the HISTORIC November elections said, they don't. and the Obama's approvals say JUST WHO THE PEOPLE ARE BLAMING.

but hey, you all need something to KEEP that ole HOPE and change alive..and that article posted SHOULD do it...lol lol

November elections were about scare tactics. They ran ads saying that Obamacare was going to create death panels, destroy SSI and Medicare.

Seniors are the largest block voting in those elections so the ads worked.

But they are watching more closing now at the performance of the people they sent to congress.

And if you notice..congress now has a 13% approval rating. :lol:

Idk about you, but I'd love to meet and have a conversation with some of those 13%ers. How did they come to their conclusion that congress is doing just fine? It boggles the mind. :lol:

Didn't watch the whole thing but Perry did very well, I did see the segment on the Death Penalty.

If your gonna commit murder best not be doing it in Texas.

You should have watched the whole thing. Perry screwed the pooch on SSI. Ponzi scheme..hoo boy.

I did see it. They asked him what he thought and he told em. Is he right?? Of course not but thats his opinion and he didn't go PC in order to score points.

All in all I like what Perry had to say. Did I agree with everything he said. Nope. Is he perfect? Nope. But then who is??

He is not electable because of how the vast majority of Americans feel about SS.

He will not be trusted to make any fix when he hates the program.

Hes toast in a general election.

You just think everyone thinks like you do.

They dont.

Your the far right.

He is not electable because of how the vast majority of Americans feel about SS.

He will not be trusted to make any fix when he hates the program.

Hes toast in a general election.

You just think everyone thinks like you do.

They dont.

Your the far right.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not far right. In fact I have no use for the far right anymore than I have a use for the far left.

As for SS Just because Perry thinks it a Ponzi doesn't mean he can or will do anything to SS. He would have to go through Congress and it just wouldn't happen. Common Sense there TDM.

Personally I'd rather have every dime I've put into both SS and Medicare back. I can take care of my money a hell of a lot better than some Clown in DC.

jesus you dont even know who you are?

claud you are far right wwether you know it or not.

These fools just fail to understand that all the bad numbers they quote are blamed MORE ON THE REPUBLICANS by the American people.

They are brainwashed

The "brainwashing" was done leading up to the 2008 election, TM. The mainstream media convinced this country that a man with zero executive experience and practically zero legislative experience could step into the toughest job in the world and succeed. The result of that mainstream media "love fest" is the Barack Obama Administration.

Barack Obama is going to stand up in front of a Joint Session of Congress tonight and ask for a watered down version of the same failed stimulus program that he passed two years ago...a stimulus plan that didn't do it's job then and won't do it's job now...he's going to ask us to waste another 300 to 500 trillion dollars on policies that we already KNOW won't work.

He's going to do that because he doesn't have any other ideas about how to fix the economy. His economic advisers Larry Summers and Christina Romer have abandoned ship and fled back to academia, leaving behind a Treasury Secretary who couldn't figure out Turbo Tax let alone our financial system and a President who still thinks that if he spends money on the Public Sector it will somehow make the Private Sector grow.

The blueprint of Obama's strategy going forward is quite apparent...he's going to ask for another stimulus like the last one...the Republicans are going tell him that they're not signing on to waste another half a trillion dollars on something that didn't work the first time we tried it...and he's going to try and spin THAT as the reason why the economy isn't improving. No solutions for rampant unemployment...just a strategy to get reelected to a job he wasn't capable of performing in the first place.

If you would vote for Perry over romeny you are far right.

Just saying you are not makes no difference wether your positions are far right or not

These fools just fail to understand that all the bad numbers they quote are blamed MORE ON THE REPUBLICANS by the American people.

They are brainwashed

The "brainwashing" was done leading up to the 2008 election, TM. The mainstream media convinced this country that a man with zero executive experience and practically zero legislative experience could step into the toughest job in the world and succeed. The result of that mainstream media "love fest" is the Barack Obama Administration.

Barack Obama is going to stand up in front of a Joint Session of Congress tonight and ask for a watered down version of the same failed stimulus program that he passed two years ago...a stimulus plan that didn't do it's job then and won't do it's job now...he's going to ask us to waste another 300 to 500 trillion dollars on policies that we already KNOW won't work.

He's going to do that because he doesn't have any other ideas about how to fix the economy. His economic advisers Larry Summers and Christina Romer have abandoned ship and fled back to academia, leaving behind a Treasury Secretary who couldn't figure out Turbo Tax let alone our financial system and a President who still thinks that if he spends money on the Public Sector it will somehow make the Private Sector grow.

The blueprint of Obama's strategy going forward is quite apparent...he's going to ask for another stimulus like the last one...the Republicans are going tell him that they're not signing on to waste another half a trillion dollars on something that didn't work the first time we tried it...and he's going to try and spin THAT as the reason why the economy isn't improving. No solutions for rampant unemployment...just a strategy to get reelected to a job he wasn't capable of performing in the first place.

dear silly man, the stimulus worked and if you claim it did not you are merely a partisan hack.

Been a while since this needed to be posted....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_PXzpKi3s]Leave Obama ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

You are the far right.

YOU cant elect ANYONE

Congress?

And the bottom poll is:
Direction of Country

Here is a factoid for you

49% Blame Bad Economy on Bush's Recession, 44% on Obama's Policies

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

YOur poll is from june and is older than the one I posted.

Rass is also biased.

There polls are ALWAYS to the right of all other polls.

Your other links dont measure what I was talking about do they?

They dont break down who gets the blame.

Why do you people do this crap?

Your factoid is off. But you knew you had to lie.

While the majority still blame bush, the majority blame Obama for things getting worse.

Piss off worm....................

New Topics

Forum List

Back