HBO Max 1968

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If you are a subscriber like I am, they have a documentary about 1968. It's 4 hours (entitled Winter, Spring Summer Fall) and quite a collection of remarkable stories from one year in our past. A great many things were left out. The flu for one thing.

Maybe it will give some a measure of some hope knowing how well the nation rebounded eventually from the turmoil.

1968 was a horrible year. The CIA/FBI killings of RFK, MLK, and Rev. Thomas Merton lead the way.

I tend to think we were a more united nation then, than today. The country was united in its disgust with the war and LBJ’s handling of it.

1968 was a horrible year. The CIA/FBI killings of RFK, MLK, and Rev. Thomas Merton lead the way.

I tend to think we were a more united nation then, than today. The country was united in its disgust with the war and LBJ’s handling of it.

We seemed to have had some standards of conduct back then. Not what society allowed you to get away with but what you yourself were willing to do. For example It was reported in the documentary that Nixon wouldn't claim victory until HHH conceded. I don't know if you'd call that respect. Or perhaps, just a code of conduct. A code that few are aware of and even fewer recognize.

The stories of his sons in law going off to fight was pretty indicative of what some here would refer to as "sucker-dom". Can you imagine the look on the faces of Trump's kids if it was suggested to them that they go to war.

Anyway, 1968, 2020.... We've got this.

We seemed to have had some standards of conduct back then. Not what society allowed you to get away with but what you yourself were willing to do. For example It was reported in the documentary that Nixon wouldn't claim victory until HHH conceded. I don't know if you'd call that respect. Or perhaps, just a code of conduct. A code that few are aware of and even fewer recognize.

The stories of his sons in law going off to fight was pretty indicative of what some here would refer to as "sucker-dom". Can you imagine the look on the faces of Trump's kids if it was suggested to them that they go to war.

We know that Joe Biden popularly known as "Buck" was in Nam. A couple of purple hearts, a few bronze stars and even saved some animals as he was a animal rights activist back then also. Yes Sir...Buck Biden... a man for all seasons!

We know that Joe Biden popularly known as "Buck" was in Nam. A couple of purple hearts, a few bronze stars and even saved some animals as he was a animal rights activist back then also. Yes Sir...Buck Biden... a man for all seasons!

Really, what in the hell are you talking about?

Is the director a Jewish Democrat? Then you’re probably not gonna get any accurate stories

1968 was a heluva year

Assassinations, violent protests, Unpopular war
They would have been ashamed of the lefts violent riots today, especially when they found out that you fucktards were rioting over armed rapists getting shot.

Forum List

Back