100 Pound, 67 year old Woman Kicks an Intruders Ass and Makes Him Squeal! lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Size and age do not matter if you have been trained how to fight, and this lady proves it once again, lol.

A California woman who says she trained in jujitsu for decades while listening to “Eye of the Tiger,” took down a home intruder and protected her elderly neighbors at a senior apartment complex in Fontana earlier this week, according to multiple reports. ..
Marrujo originally scared away the suspect from her own apartment after grabbing a bat and telling him to "back off," according to a joint report by Los Angeles TV stations KCAL-TV and KCBS-TV. The suspect reportedly left before Marrujo heard screams coming from McCray's residence. ....
“He grabbed me and shake me, and I went down on the floor,” McCray said before Marrujo arrived to help her.
“I squeezed myself between her and him. I put Mama [McCray] on the side, and I jumped on him. I was punching him and everything, and I had the cane against his throat,” Marrujo added.
Weighing just 100 pounds, Marrujo said didn’t want to kill the suspect -- listed in jail records as 5-foot-10 and 170 pounds -- so she switched positions and held him down.
“He lifted up and tried to twist my hand. At the same time, I twisted his and turned it around real fast. He was saying, ‘You’re hurting me.’ And I said, ‘I don’t care. I don’t care what happens to you. You had no right to hurt an elderly person,’” Marrujo told a reporter.

Other than the age, my wife is just like her, and can kill 98% of the men walking on the street, roflmao.

Never under-estimate a small woman. If she hasnt had training she probably packs a gun, at least outside the Blue states.

This fellow isn't going to have an easy time of it in the joint, a lot of the cons will think that he's gay for having his ass kicked by an old lady

Forum List

Back