Hawaii looking to repeat in the 2019 Little League World Series.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Hawaii took another step toward being the first state since Georgia in 2007 to bring home back-to-back Little League World Series champions as the Central East Maui Little League defeated the Mid-Atlantic team 6-0 on Monday.

Hawaii, which is representing the West region, finished a game that started Sunday but was suspended due to rain. Hawaii moved to 2-0 in the tournament with its win over the Elmora Youth Little League team from Elizabeth, New Jersey.

Little League World Series 2019: Monday Scores, Bracket Results and Highlights

There may be another sentimental favorite though.

Meet Maddy Freking, first girl in LLWS since Mo'ne Davis
ap-19230656770079.jpg

Hawaii took another step toward being the first state since Georgia in 2007 to bring home back-to-back Little League World Series champions as the Central East Maui Little League defeated the Mid-Atlantic team 6-0 on Monday.

Hawaii, which is representing the West region, finished a game that started Sunday but was suspended due to rain. Hawaii moved to 2-0 in the tournament with its win over the Elmora Youth Little League team from Elizabeth, New Jersey.

Little League World Series 2019: Monday Scores, Bracket Results and Highlights

There may be another sentimental favorite though.

Meet Maddy Freking, first girl in LLWS since Mo'ne Davis
ap-19230656770079.jpg
Showing the twats again.

Showing the twats again.
That s'posed to mean something ?
I watched this for years and decades. The kids are acting way out of line with their animated reactions to minor things like pros do. It has gotten to commercial. And it brings questions to some of the past winners and participants. I do not care about women in men's sports. This is not some fraud sci fi movie with women playing violent sports. For if true, women would be playing American NFL Football. And there would be no player holding back. Remember when Taiwan was winning championship after championships some decades ago? What happened? Why did they drop off the map so fast? I will tell you my view. These kids were all bigger then many of the kids in the tournament. So it is obvious that they were older and there is a cover up. Face it. Asian guys do not grow as tall as other groups on average. When a girl plays we have to hear about it. It takes away from other kids who may deserve a word or two. From Wide World of Sports back in the 1960's to a commercialized and getting corrupted Carnival today.

I watched this for years and decades. The kids are acting way out of line with their animated reactions to minor things like pros do. It has gotten to commercial. And it brings questions to some of the past winners and participants. I do not care about women in men's sports. This is not some fraud sci fi movie with women playing violent sports. For if true, women would be playing American NFL Football. And there would be no player holding back. Remember when Taiwan was winning championship after championships some decades ago? What happened? Why did they drop off the map so fast? I will tell you my view. These kids were all bigger then many of the kids in the tournament. So it is obvious that they were older and there is a cover up. Face it. Asian guys do not grow as tall as other groups on average. When a girl plays we have to hear about it. It takes away from other kids who may deserve a word or two. From Wide World of Sports back in the 1960's to a commercialized and getting corrupted Carnival today.
Ok. As long as it wasn't some kind of Epstein reference.

Gosh. 12 years old in the Little League or the Cal Ripken League is a magic year if you can make it to the end. I remember when my boy won the Ripken World series when he was 12. They felt like superstars. Live that dream, boys and girls.

Saturday Schedule

International Title Game: Willemstad, Curacao (Caribbean) vs. Chofu City, Japan (Japan), 12:30 p.m. ET, ABC

United States Title Game: River Ridge, Louisiana (Southwest) vs. Wailuku, Hawaii (West), 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC

Championship game is Sunday at 3 et.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back