Florida was supposed to be the future of the GOP — now the state party is in shambles

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Desantis was the future once. Now he isnt.

An interessting article that suggests the desantis revolution fell between two stools. Too fascist for normal folk but not fascist enough for the GOP/maga horde.

I would suggest that it was built on a personality cult with no personality at the heart of it. Always a danger for populists.

How they had so much local success is a question that the Florida dems should consider.

An interessting article that suggests the desantis revolution fell between two stools. Too fascist for normal folk but not fascist enough for the GOP/maga horde.

I would suggest that it was built on a personality cult with no personality at the heart of it. Always a danger for populists.

How they had so much local success is a question that the Florida dems should consider.

Tell me you've never been to Florida without telling me you've never been to Florida.

lol

Are you fucking crazy? Florida is in the middle of the biggest economic boom in its state history. :laugh:

LOL. So, you're saying the state isn't red anymore?

Yes and ron is doing so well.
Yes, dick breath, Ron is doing well. He is Governor of the Country's 3rd largest State, if he were to run for governor again, he would win in a landslide.

dimocrap FILTH pull this shit all the time. They take a known Republican and run him against an UNKNOWN opponent and Mystery Man does well to the point of defeating him.

But when dimocrap scum finally put somebody up against him, he gets his ass kicked. Bigly

Don't you have a Synagogue that needs you to tag it??

Yes, dick breath, Ron is doing well. He is Governor of the Country's 3rd largest State, if he were to run for governor again, he would win in a landslide.

dimocrap FILTH pull this shit all the time. They take a known Republican and run him against an UNKNOWN opponent and Mystery Man does well to the point of defeating him.

But when dimocrap scum finally put somebody up against him, he gets his ass kicked. Bigly

Don't you have a Synagogue that needs you to tag it??
His fascim has lost its lustre.

His fascim has lost its lustre.
You dimocraps sound like a 5 year-old that just learned a new word -- 'Fascist! Fascism!'

And you don't even know what it means. All you know is it means 'bad' so you apply it to things you're stupid enough to believe are bad. Because somebody else told you it was.

People...... All you gotta do is raise children. Then you'll understand dimocraps.

Except dimocraps are inherently evil. Children are just young, naive and undereducated. wait a sec......... :hhello:

Desantis [sic] was the future once. Now he isnt [sic].
Tell me you've never been to Florida without telling me you've never been to Florida.

This thread is yet another perfect example of what you get when…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

…that doesn't know shit about the topic on which it presumes to pontificate to those of us who do, and has no standing whatsoever to speak on that subject anyway.

Last edited:
Dems can believe whatever they want, Republicans will BITCH slap Democrats again in 2024, push them to the ground and kick dirt in their faces while laughing.

I don’t read Salon as it is much like other far wing sites, the spin and BS is just to tough to believe.

Yeah, an article from Yahoo where all the leftie yahoos get there ‘news.’

Yahoo is just a propaganda-laundering service. The article is actually from Salon, which is openly a left wrong-wing lies-and-propaganda source. It takes a Tainted Tommy level of stupidity, gullibility, and just plain ignorance, to give any credence at all to anything from such a source.

1703196769844.png

Forum List

Back