Rational American/Christian Pastor in Step with Our Founding Generation Supports Abortion Issue One in OHIO

The Bible is a book written by men in ancient times and it instructs slaves to obey their masters. I was taught by nuns for 8 years and we didn`t do the Bible thing.
The nuns when I was taught y them made a pittance of money every month and lived in a convent. They had faith in their beliefs. They educated children at an economical price compared to the public school system then. Parishioners were pushed to donate to the Church and there was a charge for students also that grew over the years. That is what you are missing. We are all too into ourselves. The real costs to do things was cheaper and the foundation of our nation was rock steady. Not anymore.

In a gun crazed society, that`s Mission Impossible.
‘In a gun crazed society, FULL OF DARK DEMOCRATS that`s Mission Impossible.’
I fixed your bullshit for you….you’re welcome.
44B72E5E-C300-4D97-A1FA-602BD12C18E9.jpeg

The nuns when I was taught y them made a pittance of money every month and lived in a convent. They had faith in their beliefs. They educated children at an economical price compared to the public school system then. Parishioners were pushed to donate to the Church and there was a charge for students also that grew over the years. That is what you are missing. We are all too into ourselves. The real costs to do things was cheaper and the foundation of our nation was rock steady. Not anymore.
My wife was “educated” by nuns… scarred for life.

Yeah… they’re cheap . You get what you pay for

Wendy Pace, a 52-year-old mom, told the Times why she voted “yes” on Issue 1.

“I have a teenage daughter and I don’t like having my rights taken away from me,” Pace reportedly said. “I fear that this is just the beginning of rights being taken away, and I do fear for my daughter and what her rights would be going forward.”
Ohio is one of multiple states that sought to expand abortion access in the wake of the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade in June 2022.
Issue 1 will amend Ohio’s state constitution to include protections for abortion access.
"The Right to Reproductive Freedom with Protections for Health and Safety," protects patients seeking abortion from being penalized, burdened or prohibited by the state.
theHawk said: Leviticus 24:17 Whoever takes the life of any human being shall be put to death;” thvhwk.23.11.07 #16​

Leviticus Who? Must be a Republican Gun Nut macho MAGA ANGRY WHiTE GUY who wants to stone our daughters to death for pickup truck Jesus.

Saint The_Hawk {R} has to be frustrated this morning because all his white male Christian nationalistic REPUBLICAN trvmp MAGA Bible Thumping against normal freedom loving Americans like Wendy Pace has failed big time in Ohio.

What is the future of REPUBLICAN Bible Thumping and stoning women to death over her right to have access to female health care in private in the entire USA.

ding said: But because of the unique circumstances she will be allowed to terminate her pregnancy and be charged with a misdemeanor and pay a small fine. dvng.23.10.17 #11,522

What do you Saint The_Hawk {R} think about Saint Ding {R}’s proposal to make aborting a state owned unviable unborn baby a misdemeanor?

So instead of stoning a Jezebel leg spreader to death you Republican Thumpers like Saint Ding still get to shame them a bit in public to feel good about yourselves.

Will that work for you Saint The_Hawk {R} ????

nf.23.11.08

NotfooledbyW said: The pregnant woman who does not want to be pregnant is a life that’s alive and is human and protected by the Constitution of the United States of America. nf.23.05.25 #354

You need to become responsible to protecting her instead of just her eggs.

nf.23.12.09 #94
She need to be more careful of who she exposes them to, killing the result is shameful

Killing is a matter for the police to deal with. If you know where people are being killed, get off of your fat butt and call the police. That`s what most people would do.
Nice deflection, My butt is prime, I work out 4 days a week, you could only hope to a butt like mine!

Forum List

Back