Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Not yet. The midterms should put people in office who will bring charges. This is not over, and no one is giving up on proving fraud.

I know this makes me a bad person, but it truly warms my heart knowing you will go to your death bed still thinking this election was stolen.

IT IS A MOVIE, not real life. It is meaningless as long as it is just a movie and nobody is arrested.

It wasn't fiction, it was real life; those weren't actors running around, following a script. Do you really think they made all the geo-tracking shit up?

Nobody was arrested so we should just forget about it? Really?

Curious, did you watch the video?

Maybe you should get off your ass and vote in person election day.......show and id..........prove you are a citizen.

Oh...........that would be racist...........and you give out drivers licenses to illegals for PUBLIC SAFETY.........

Damn you people are just SO VIRTUOUS.
I voted in person, Trump asseater.

Too bad that the Orange Babboon told his supporters that mail in was a bad idea. If your cult hero had half a fucking brain he'd be dangerous.

There are a lot of judges out there, some 250 that Trump himself choose. Are they all corrupt or wimps?

The lie about this is from you all, that is why it is called the Big Lie.

The fact that you now are reduced to saying that all judges are either corrupt or wimps or both should clue you in.

but it won't
So, what’s so funny?

Listen, you make it sound like those bringing suit can choose what judge they appear before…

You scoff, but as reported 37% of Americans say they don’t have faith in the election system in this country…

You believe that’s a good thing, or funny too?

The fact that you think it scores you points, or makes you feel superior to mock those of us that don’t believe the last Presidential election was on the up and up, is just sad, and telling of who you are as a person.

But, I don’t expect you’ll be honest in here, or with yourself.

A pity you don't possess an ounce of evidence to back that bullshit claim of yours. You just say it, citing yourself.
There is evidence. I can’t make you accept it. Just like you can’t make me believe that the dumbest man in the Senate, with dementia got 81 million votes legitimately…

You scoff, but as reported 37% of Americans say they don’t have faith in the election system in this country…

about the same number of people that voted for Trump and are now being sore losers. Fuck em

I said they gave it to law enforcement.

Which locale? Which jurisdiction?
That's important....so that we, and journalists, can follow up on the progress and report to all what the status is.

So, good poster Lastamender, which law enforcement agency did they give it to?
When did they do that?
How do you know?

---------------------------------------------------
For the doubters edification, True the Vote will be publishing the names and addresses of the non-profits visited by the mules.

Where will they be publishing it?
When will they be doing that?
How do you know?

There is evidence. I can’t make you accept it. Just like you can’t make me believe that the dumbest man in the Senate, with dementia got 81 million votes legitimately…

Nope, there was no evidence presented in that film. Just claims. They claimed geotracking found "mules" going to multiple drop boxes. They did not show their data and they the map they showed was made up and didn't match the official map which showed where the drop boxes were actually located. They claimed non-profits were doling out ballots to mules but they offered absolutely nothing to back that claim up. They claimed as many as 54,000 "mules" went to multiple drop boxes but they did not show anybody going to more than one drop box. They claimed some people wore gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints on ballots but they offered nothing to confirm that. They claimed some took photos to get paid but they offered nothing to confirm that either. The movie itself opened with the lie that Biden created an organization to generate fraud. Then proceeded to a round table among colleagues who rehashed old conservative talking points like Biden campaigning from his basement. Then shockingly (not really), at the end, all his colleagues act outraged as though anything had been proven.

Nothing will come of this.

It wasn't fiction, it was real life; those weren't actors running around, following a script. Do you really think they made all the geo-tracking shit up?

Nobody was arrested so we should just forget about it? Really?

Curious, did you watch the video?
One congresswoman has called for an investigation and said they would investigate if they take back the House. It is Boebert.
Dumbfuck, because a ping from inside the Capitol shows someone is inside who is not supposed to be there.

Whereas a ping from near a drop box does not prove a person illegally dropped off ballots.

That you can't tell the difference between those two does not bode well for your mental health.

Your idiocy would be like saying geotracking alone was used to charge someone in the Capitol with assaulting an officer. Sadly, you're beyond brain-dead to not understand that.
That is a piss poor excuse for the SAME PEOPLE at the drop boxes. Multiple times, sometimes for days.

One congresswoman has called for an investigation and said they would investigate if they take back the House. It is Boebert.

That is a piss poor excuse for the SAME PEOPLE at the drop boxes. Multiple times, sometimes for days.

Which doesn't show dots depositing ballots. Nor will it ever.

Nope, there was no evidence presented in that film. Just claims. They claimed geotracking found "mules" going to multiple drop boxes. They did not show their data and they the map they showed was made up and didn't match the official map which showed where the drop boxes were actually located. They claimed non-profits were doling out ballots to mules but they offered absolutely nothing to back that claim up. They claimed as many as 54,000 "mules" went to multiple drop boxes but they did not show anybody going to more than one drop box. They claimed some people wore gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints on ballots but they offered nothing to confirm that. They claimed some took photos to get paid but they offered nothing to confirm that either. The movie itself opened with the lie that Biden created an organization to generate fraud. Then proceeded to a round table among colleagues who rehashed old conservative talking points like Biden campaigning from his basement. Then shockingly (not really), at the end, all his colleagues act outraged as though anything had been proven.

Nothing will come of this.
Plenty has already come from it. It is too late to change what it has done. You are too stupid to recognize what this exposed.

Whereas a ping from near a drop box does not prove a person illegally dropped off ballots.

What if you get a ping from the same phone at different drop box locations in the middle of the same night and you have video of the person stuffing multiple ballots into the drop boxes wearing surgical gloves which he or she immediately removes and trashes them? Oh, and BTW takes a picture of the ballots being stuffed into the drop box, so many of them that some of them fell on the sidewalk?

Forum List

Back