Have you learned much from a given thread or post here at usmb?

I have learned a few things... and some of it makes me more "depressed" (unhappy, ticked off...whatever)

I'm trying to think of something really important I have learned in thelast few months.. something that has made some kind of difference in how I see the world or what have u

was wondering why it is hard to easily recall such

I think the reason is that... there is so much vitriol btwn R and D

the Rs are justified, of course...

Even everyday Ds are getting fed up w/ the antics of the strange man (puppet) behind the curtain

but anyhow... just wondering if you could bring up some important piece of knowledge or wisdom you have picked up from all this bickering...

Occasionally but it is never in a thread camped in by self-proclaimed experts and academics.

I have learned a few things... and some of it makes me more "depressed" (unhappy, ticked off...whatever)

I'm trying to think of something really important I have learned in thelast few months.. something that has made some kind of difference in how I see the world or what have u

was wondering why it is hard to easily recall such

I think the reason is that... there is so much vitriol btwn R and D

the Rs are justified, of course...

Even everyday Ds are getting fed up w/ the antics of the strange man (puppet) behind the curtain

but anyhow... just wondering if you could bring up some important piece of knowledge or wisdom you have picked up from all this bickering...

You can sometimes find a different approach to an issue that allows alternate ideas to unfold with discovery.
Or you can insist on enjoying the ever-abundant availability of routine garbage ... :auiqs.jpg:

I have learned that google ads or whoever provides the ads for this site has determined that I am no longer into men and Russia women.

More relevantly, there is plenty I have learned, especially from other Canadians who come on here and try to B.S Americans when they present our "Utopia".

Have you learned much from a given thread or post here at usmb?​

I have learned to just Ignore a user and move on if necessary - no point debating some of the posters on this site.

1y6SOhE.jpg

Have you learned much from a given thread or post here at usmb?​

I've learned how to be an asshole. :coffee:
LOL its difficult not to turn into an asshole when you get called nasty names for stating your opinions. Too many people get butthurt if you don't agree with them.

LOL its difficult not to turn into an asshole when you get called nasty names for stating your opinions. Too many people get butthurt if you don't agree with them.
yeh i noticed that

but I like learning new things anyhow...

i try to ignore most of the vitriol

Forum List

Back