Have you learned much from a given thread or post here at usmb?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have learned a few things... and some of it makes me more "depressed" (unhappy, ticked off...whatever)

I'm trying to think of something really important I have learned in thelast few months.. something that has made some kind of difference in how I see the world or what have u

was wondering why it is hard to easily recall such

I think the reason is that... there is so much vitriol btwn R and D

the Rs are justified, of course...

Even everyday Ds are getting fed up w/ the antics of the strange man (puppet) behind the curtain

but anyhow... just wondering if you could bring up some important piece of knowledge or wisdom you have picked up from all this bickering...

I have learned many of things. I have even had my mind changed over things.
Many on here are super smart, reasonable and logical.

. . oh, and of course, I learn new things everyday. If not from other people, then just by having to do tons of reading, researching, and media consumption on topics discussed.

Have you learned much from a given thread or post here at usmb?​

I've learned how to be an asshole. :coffee:

Me too! Me too!

I'm lyin. I was an asshole in first grade even. Many notes going home with me to mom from teacher.

Phrt. I just learned not to take those fuckin notes home anymore.

I think that was the first time I was grabbed and dragged by an ear. Yikes, man...

Me too! Me too!

I'm lyin. I was an asshole in first grade even. Many notes going home with me to mom from teacher.

Phrt. I just learned not to take those fuckin notes home anymore.

I think that was the first time I was grabbed and dragged by an ear. Yikes, man...
Actually, I was too. This place just helped me tweak my asshole-ness to be my best. :biggrin:

I have learned quite a few facts from some of the links that have been posted. The opinions, not so much.

I have learned a few things... and some of it makes me more "depressed" (unhappy, ticked off...whatever)

I'm trying to think of something really important I have learned in thelast few months.. something that has made some kind of difference in how I see the world or what have u

was wondering why it is hard to easily recall such

I think the reason is that... there is so much vitriol btwn R and D

the Rs are justified, of course...

Even everyday Ds are getting fed up w/ the antics of the strange man (puppet) behind the curtain

but anyhow... just wondering if you could bring up some important piece of knowledge or wisdom you have picked up from all this bickering...
Cons have made me see their way of thinking many times and liberals have made me realize that people can be too liberal.

To be honest.....Not really.

Now some suspicions have come true, like how odd and contrary the leftists really are. I had no real idea.

That said I consider this board to be a valuable resource for someone like me because it exposes me to the leftist mind set which I don't encounter on most other boards nor in real life in my AO.

It also helped push me toward some personal revelations like how social constructs are formulated and used by the leftists and their Ivy League puppet-masters to divide us.

I would have never even considered that because mods on other more right-leaning boards would have used the ban-hammer on members, or simply ozoned many threads before they got going good.

To that end the modulation is the best thing this board has going for it.....I hope they don't change a thing other than some nuts and bolts user-friendly issues.

Forum List

Back