Have We Allowed The Democrats To Become 100X Worse Than NAZI Germany?

They'll write books about this.

ah, but methinks they may already have Mac....

Animal Farm quotes

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” “Man serves the interests of no creature except himself

~S~

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-23_18-53-27.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-23_18-53-27.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 20
are they putting people in concentration camps and killing them?

I don't like their methods no but if you tire of the left over extremifying things don't do it in return.

STILL waiting for that expert statistical proof on how Trump didn't win the popular vote!

You're still waiting on proof of an established fact?

Go to any site and look at the popular vote totals. That's the best I can do for you. If you won't accept that result then there's nothing I can do for you to push you off whatever flavor of conspiracy theory bullshit you believe in today.

2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
Popular vote finalized in presidential election
Hillary Clinton Leads by 2.8 Million in Final Popular Vote Count

You're wasting your time.

In Trumpworld, he won the popular vote, and that's all that matters.

5xuOba2.gif

There is no TrumpWorld reality. That is just your Tard way of ignoring anything which does not agree with your bubble world. Here are the FACTS exactly as published by XponentialChaos' link. I dare anyone to prove them wrong. They are a graphical representation of the official data.

2016 Electorals 2.jpg

Refer back to the original threads for more details. In short, of the ten most populous states where each candidate won the most ACTUAL POPULAR VOTES, in other words, the ten states they scored the best in, Hillary LOST the Electoral college by 4 votes! And she tied or got fewer popular votes in all of her top 10 states compared to Trump's except one state + California. Basically, without California, Hillary was a bust.

Looking at each candidates 2nd group of next best ten states, Hillary got TROUNCED, Trump got nearly double the EC votes and comparatively beat her badly in the popular vote as well. Then Trump went on to win the EC voters in yet ten more states while Hillary got nothing.

Now obviously, this is not the whole picture. But from it we can draw several conclusions:
  1. Looking at the chart, it seems credulous that Hillary could win the popular vote.
  2. Trump killed her in the EC votes that actually mattered, and without California, Hillary isn't even on the map in ANYTHING.
  3. BY FAR, Trump better represented the vast majority of the states. Hillary basically represents 4 cities. Take those four cities away and she loses California, New York and Illinois.
  4. California was originally intended to be two states. The time has come that it has grown so top heavy and lop-sided that there is no question that needs to be done.
  5. It is easy to see why Democrats pour 110% of everything they do into protecting and keeping California for themselves excluding about 2/3rds of the state there with the two cities they manage to dominate and control.

Last edited:
STILL waiting for that expert statistical proof on how Trump didn't win the popular vote!

Go to any site and look at the popular vote totals. That's the best I can do for you. If you won't accept that result then there's nothing I can do for you to push you off whatever flavor of conspiracy theory bullshit you believe in today.

5xuOba2.gif

There is no TrumpWorld reality. That is just your Tard way of ignoring anything which does not agree with your bubble world. Here are the FACTS exactly as published by XponentialChaos' link. I dare anyone to prove them wrong. They are a graphical representation of the official data.

View attachment 291346

Refer back to the original threads for more details. In short, of the ten most populous states where each candidate won the most ACTUAL POPULAR VOTES, in other words, the ten states they scored the best in, Hillary LOST the Electoral college by 4 votes! And she tied or got fewer popular votes in all of her top 10 states compared to Trump's except one state + California. Basically, without California, Hillary was a bust.

Looking at each candidates 2nd group of next best ten states, Hillary got TROUNCED, Trump got nearly double the EC votes and comparatively beat her badly in the popular vote as well. Then Trump went on to win the EC voters in yet ten more states while Hillary got nothing.

Now obviously, this is not the whole picture. But from it we can draw several conclusions:
  1. Looking at the chart, it seems credulous that Hillary could win the popular vote.
  2. Trump killed her in the EC votes that actually mattered, and without California, Hillary isn't even on the map in ANYTHING.
  3. BY FAR, Trump better represented the vast majority of the states. Hillary basically represents 4 cities. Take those four cities away and she loses California, New York and Illinois.
  4. California was originally intended to be two states. The time has come that it has grown so top heavy and lop-sided that there is no question that needs to be done.
  5. It is easy to see why Democrats pour 110% of everything they do into protecting and keeping California for themselves excluding about 2/3rds of the state there with the two cities they manage to dominate and control.
So you really are serious. You really do believe that Trump got more popular votes.

Is that correct?

They haven’t moved this shit to the rubber room yet?

Still waiting for you to point out anything specific you disagree with and what is FACTUALLY wrong about it? But like Clinton, you never do because you Tards never deal in any honest specifics anyone can argue with.

You seem to not remember he had the Presidency, House and Senate all on his side with majorities in both houses of Congress. He did nothing.

So now you want a Dictator? Trump is not the whole government, and if Trump couldn't get things done then, he only has the RINOs in congress to thank who are almost as bad as the Democrats. BOTH only think of themselves.

If your blob can’t get things done because of republicans, your bitch ass blaming the democrats is dishonest. The blob has been lying to you for so long and you’ve licked up every lie and begged for more so often, I doubt you could be honest if your life depended on it dick breath.

View attachment 291346

You didn't answer my question.

Which site did you use to find the results for each of the states? For example, how do you know that Trump won Michigan?

He keeps insisting on this. It's bizarre.
That's an adjective I used to use. I don't know what the right word is.

But they're not kidding.

It's just an alternate universe.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~

ISN'T IT FUNNY how OTOH, all the Left does is declare Trump a madman, dangerous, deranged, megalomaniac, criminal dictator, but when you hit them with some plain facts, they resort to dismissing all claims as binary dystopia and Orwellian hysteria? Even as they talk about crushing religion, attacking straights, shooting Trump supporters, spitting on and attacking them, raising taxes to 90% and taking away and rendering defenseless all of the decent, law abiding people in this country while opening a floodgate to illegal foreigners. Gosh. What is wrong with us???? :rolleyes:

Still waiting for you to point out anything specific you disagree with and what is FACTUALLY wrong about it? But like Clinton, you never do because you Tards never deal in any honest specifics anyone can argue with.

You seem to not remember he had the Presidency, House and Senate all on his side with majorities in both houses of Congress. He did nothing.

So now you want a Dictator? Trump is not the whole government, and if Trump couldn't get things done then, he only has the RINOs in congress to thank who are almost as bad as the Democrats. BOTH only think of themselves.

If your blob can’t get things done because of republicans, your bitch ass blaming the democrats is dishonest. The blob has been lying to you for so long and you’ve licked up every lie and begged for more so often, I doubt you could be honest if your life depended on it dick breath.

The only blob here is the tumor on your brain. It's no secret Trump is fighting an uphill battle against the entrenched career bloodsuckers in Washington for the free-thinking people of this country who want their country back, that you are only too happy to serve.

The only blob here is the tumor on your brain. It's no secret Trump is fighting an uphill battle against the entrenched career bloodsuckers in Washington for the free-thinking people of this country who want their country back, that you are only too happy to serve.

So your blob is a failure because he can’t make a deal with his own political party.
Yet you blame the Democrats.
Again….you’re fucked in the head. Seriously dick breath…can you at least attempt to be honest?

But they're not kidding.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~

ISN'T IT FUNNY how OTOH, all the Left does is declare Trump a madman, dangerous, deranged, megalomaniac, criminal dictator, but when you hit them with some plain facts, they resort to dismissing all claims as binary dystopia and Orwellian hysteria? Even as they talk about crushing religion, attacking straights, shooting Trump supporters, spitting on and attacking them, raising taxes to 90% and taking away and rendering defenseless all of the decent, law abiding people in this country while opening a floodgate to illegal foreigners. Gosh. What is wrong with us???? :rolleyes:

There isn’t a fact in anything you post.

Now you deny your blob lost the popular vote.

You simply are incapable of honesty.

So your blob is a failure because he can’t make a deal with his own political party.
Again….you’re fucked in the head. Seriously dick breath…can you at least attempt to be honest?
You are a fucking joke. No one takes you serious.

But I'll give the GOP this. When they lead the congress, it is never by much and you can always count on a couple of rogues like Collins or McCain to gum up the works! But at least they are not all wound lockstep together like a bunch of toy soldiers who dare not stand against the party like the democrats.

toy-soldiers-vector-id165077010.jpg

There isn’t a fact in anything you post.

We call that a Schiffism: just another hollow, baseless, empty claim that you never are able to show any proof of.

Better be careful, Cornhole, you are now vying to take top spot from Billy000 as the most Full-of-Shit lying asshole on this forum.

but when you hit them with some plain facts, they resort to dismissing all claims as binary dystopia and Orwellian hysteria?

Excuse me Toob dude, but i'm doing anything but that.

What we're living now has had generations to fester, has little to nothing to do with right/left Dem/Rep or the current WH puppet

In fact, if there has been any catalyst , it's blind partisans believing everything they're told by those in positions of power....

But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Hermann Goering

~S~

You are a fucking joke. No one takes you serious.

But I'll give the GOP this. When they lead the congress, it is never by much and you can always count on a couple of rogues like Collins or McCain to gum up the works! But at least they are not all wound lockstep together like a bunch of toy soldiers who dare not stand against the party like the democrats.

View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354
View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354 View attachment 291354

oh? You’re accusing the Democrats of being a United Party? Now that is hilarious.

but back to your topic.

In the OP you blame the Dems for your blob’s failure. Now you blame the Republicans. Essentially you’re just admitting you’re full of shit.

I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought I’d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler wanted the master race. The German people gave it to him.
  • Hitler wanted an SS and Gestapo. Germany made it happen.
  • Hitler wanted to commit genocide. Germany gave him the gas chambers.
  • Hitler declared the Jews a threat. The German people turned them in.
  • Hitler wanted to invade Europe. They nearly succeeded in trying.
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler declared war against the USA and Russia. Germany said we can’t wait!
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler bankrupted his country with war. The German people toughed it out.
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to make America greater. The Democrats boycotted him.
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump wanted to fix healthcare. Democrats dragged their feet.
  • Trump wanted to repair infrastructure. Democrats withheld funding.
  • Trump stopped Korean nuclear aggression. Democrats sneered at him.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldn’t finance him.
  • Trump won an election for the People. Democrats called it a Russian plot.
  • Trump tried to pull out of a senseless war. Democrats criticized him.
  • Trump celebrated the 4th. Democrats accused him of wasting money.
  • Trump killed the leader of ISIS. Democrats accused him of grandstanding.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!
Dafuq?

Seek help.

Seig Heil is the best answer you can come up with? :eek:
tubesteak is in desperate need of help. as are you.
so, as usual, i had the best answer.

But they're not kidding.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~

yes, your imagination is funny.

I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought I’d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler wanted the master race. The German people gave it to him.
  • Hitler wanted an SS and Gestapo. Germany made it happen.
  • Hitler wanted to commit genocide. Germany gave him the gas chambers.
  • Hitler declared the Jews a threat. The German people turned them in.
  • Hitler wanted to invade Europe. They nearly succeeded in trying.
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler declared war against the USA and Russia. Germany said we can’t wait!
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler bankrupted his country with war. The German people toughed it out.
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to make America greater. The Democrats boycotted him.
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump wanted to fix healthcare. Democrats dragged their feet.
  • Trump wanted to repair infrastructure. Democrats withheld funding.
  • Trump stopped Korean nuclear aggression. Democrats sneered at him.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldn’t finance him.
  • Trump won an election for the People. Democrats called it a Russian plot.
  • Trump tried to pull out of a senseless war. Democrats criticized him.
  • Trump celebrated the 4th. Democrats accused him of wasting money.
  • Trump killed the leader of ISIS. Democrats accused him of grandstanding.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!
The comparison of the US / US citizens to Nazi Germany / Hitler by anyone, 'Left' or 'Right', is idiotic...IMO.

Corrupt politicians, especially Dems who seemingly seek the destruction of the Constitution / country as it is...got it. They are still no Nazis / Hitler. As any Jew still marked with a number on their arm.

But they're not kidding.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~

yes, your imagination is funny.
But they think it's reality.

Forum List

Back