Have We Allowed The Democrats To Become 100X Worse Than NAZI Germany?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought I’d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler wanted the master race. The German people gave it to him.
  • Hitler wanted an SS and Gestapo. Germany made it happen.
  • Hitler wanted to commit genocide. Germany gave him the gas chambers.
  • Hitler declared the Jews a threat. The German people turned them in.
  • Hitler wanted to invade Europe. They nearly succeeded in trying.
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler declared war against the USA and Russia. Germany said we can’t wait!
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler bankrupted his country with war. The German people toughed it out.
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to make America greater. The Democrats boycotted him.
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump wanted to fix healthcare. Democrats dragged their feet.
  • Trump wanted to repair infrastructure. Democrats withheld funding.
  • Trump stopped Korean nuclear aggression. Democrats sneered at him.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldn’t finance him.
  • Trump won an election for the People. Democrats called it a Russian plot.
  • Trump tried to pull out of a senseless war. Democrats criticized him.
  • Trump celebrated the 4th. Democrats accused him of wasting money.
  • Trump killed the leader of ISIS. Democrats accused him of grandstanding.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!

I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought I’d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler gave idealist speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to make America great. The Democrats boycotted him.
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldn’t finance him.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!

The only difference between the DemNazis and Them Nazis are Uniforms, and the fact they haven't rounded up anyone that disagrees with them in cattle cars. But they killed more than The Nazis. They are almost at 60 Million Babies murdered at Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
Dafuq?

Seek help.

This is what happens by the end of the talk radio week.

It all just builds and builds during the week, and on Friday just explodes in a shitstorm of goofy.

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:

" Hitler wanted the master race. The German people gave it to him."

white conservative christians believe THEY are the master race in America.

trump agrees

" Hitler wanted an SS and Gestapo. Germany made it happen."

Trump wants an SS and Gestapo and you would gladly give it to him.

" Hitler wanted to commit genocide. Germany gave him the gas chambers."

Conservatives talk about civil war and rounding up liberals and democrats. Rush Limbaugh "leave only SOME liberals left alive!" Ann Coulter "we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it can happen to them."

" Hitler declared the Jews a threat. The German people turned them in."

Most Jews in America are liberal democrats. You want to silence ALL liberals....including jews.

" Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy."

Trump LOVES foreign tyrants; N korea, russia, the philipines...and so do YOU!

" Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away."

Trump just forgave some soldiers for torturing enemy combatants.
Trump suggested the police should be rougher on criminals (pre-trial!)

" Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval."

trump gives idealistic speeches every other day before thousands! and you roar with approval.

You just accused liberals of your own crimes

you just accused liberals of TRUMPS crimes.

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
Who is WE? Gotta mouse in your pocket?

It all just builds and builds during the week, and on Friday just explodes in a shitstorm of goofy.

That would be a brilliant dismissal Mac except for the fact that I don't listen to talk radio nor even own a radio except in my car! Other than that, you hit the point squarely right on the top of your own head!

Put another way, you ridicule the conclusion while being utterly unable to actually REFUTE it!

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
Dafuq?

Seek help.

What would be the point? It hasn't done you one bit of good!

Thought experiment, walk massless on a neutron star to find where the focused beams come from. Truncated paraboloids at both poles.

• conservative christians believe THEY are the master race in America.
  • Trump wants an SS and Gestapo and you would gladly give it to him.
  • Trump LOVES foreign tyrants; N korea, russia, the philipines...and so do YOU
  • Trump just forgave some soldiers for torturing enemy combatants
  • trump gives idealistic speeches every other day before thousands! and you roar with approval.
Like Schiff, do you really think you can just make up any old CRAP you want to say and believe it is true? Conservatives and Christians live peacefully with others, they are the ones who made room in America for all you nutbags in the first place, and now you all want to abolish THEM. Trump wasn't the one who went around kissing the ass of every crazy leader including Iran, that was your Obama. You can't torture a dead enemy, moron, but you certainly can forgive good men for excessive punishment for mistakes and infractions.

And there is a world of difference between giving speeches about making America better and speeches about conquesting the world. If you didn't have your head 20 feet up your ass, you might actually know that.

• conservative christians believe THEY are the master race in America.
  • Trump wants an SS and Gestapo and you would gladly give it to him.
  • Trump LOVES foreign tyrants; N korea, russia, the philipines...and so do YOU
  • Trump just forgave some soldiers for torturing enemy combatants
  • trump gives idealistic speeches every other day before thousands! and you roar with approval.
Like Schiff, do you really think you can just make up any old CRAP you want to say and believe it is true? Conservatives and Christians live peacefully with others, they are the ones who made room in America for all you nutbags in the first place, and now you all want to abolish THEM. Trump wasn't the one who went around kissing the ass of every crazy leader including Iran, that was your Obama. You can't torture a dead enemy, moron, but you certainly can forgive good men for excessive punishment for mistakes and infractions.

And there is a world of difference between giving speeches about making America better and speeches about conquesting the world. If you didn't have your head 20 feet up your ass, you might actually know that.

I tread water but take a gulp, once in a while.

and extreme. the nazis knew damn well what they were after and went after it. the dems don't really know what they are after but protecting the status quo. they will do just about anything to get their way.

RUSSIA - we see was a hoax. we'll find out how bad a hoax when the IG report comes out
kavanaugh - most people knew it was bullshit from the start. they didn't want trump to select a scotus and they felt kavanaugh would vote against abortions. ATTACK. this was purely their call, not driven by exterior means. no one MADE them lie their collective asses off and collude along the way. THEIR CHOICE/CALL.
now QUID PRO QUO. they take a line from a phone call and make up a case around it. to date, the witnesses we've seen were not even a part of the call. just "heard" about it. this was done because the president wanted to find out where billions of US tax dollars went. we're not seeing it went to Ukraine who in turn sent a lot of it back to the bidens, and many more. no one attacking trump will even admit this is a cause for concern, or at least looking into. doing so would mean trump was right and we should "look into it".

we've built a very extreme society where everything is wrong, offensive, and needs "correction". if calmer heads were in control, we'd see it's all bullshit. we're not living in a binary world, we're just watching on pass by.

it can't pass by fast enough.

and extreme. the nazis knew damn well what they were after and went after it. the dems don't really know what they are after but protecting the status quo. they will do just about anything to get their way.

RUSSIA - we see was a hoax. we'll find out how bad a hoax when the IG report comes out
kavanaugh - most people knew it was bullshit from the start. they didn't want trump to select a scotus and they felt kavanaugh would vote against abortions. ATTACK. this was purely their call, not driven by exterior means. no one MADE them lie their collective asses off and collude along the way. THEIR CHOICE/CALL.
now QUID PRO QUO. they take a line from a phone call and make up a case around it. to date, the witnesses we've seen were not even a part of the call. just "heard" about it. this was done because the president wanted to find out where billions of US tax dollars went. we're not seeing it went to Ukraine who in turn sent a lot of it back to the bidens, and many more. no one attacking trump will even admit this is a cause for concern, or at least looking into. doing so would mean trump was right and we should "look into it".

we've built a very extreme society where everything is wrong, offensive, and needs "correction". if calmer heads were in control, we'd see it's all bullshit. we're not living in a binary world, we're just watching on pass by.

no

we have a President who is corrupt as hell and it’s evident to anyone who looks at it objectively.

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:

Hitler would have loved trump's idea of separating young immigrant children from their parents, maybe to never ever see them again. Trump is the f'n rat here.

no

we have a President who is corrupt as hell and it’s evident to anyone who looks at it objectively.
LOL.

A President so “corrupt” he forfeits his entire paycheck. Did your beloved Hussein even do that once?

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:

Hitler would have loved trump's idea of separating young immigrant children from their parents, maybe to never ever see them again. Trump is the f'n rat here.

I guess Hitler would had loved Obama too, eh?

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMP’S AMERICA:
I rarely rate with the “funny” emoji because it is way overused on this board, but this post is downright hilarious in how stupid it is.

no

yet you really can't point out said corruption. just say OBJECTIVELY and CORRUPT AT HELL as if those are you GIN cards at a table or something.

god damn you're a tool.

what about the billions obama & co sent to the ukraine they got most of back? that wasn't "corrupt"? "corrupt" to you seems to mean "i hate you and you should go away now".

not even a good tool. you're a damn chinese special non magnetic screwdriver that breaks putting a screw in the wall to hang a painting.

hitlerbook.JPG

Forum List

Back