Have We Allowed The Democrats To Become 100X Worse Than NAZI Germany?

Trump is corrupt. Even if you are too stupid to get it.

Ok, let's say I really would like to believe this......
can you present ANY proof?
Anything at all?
Even a smidgen of proof?

waiting.....(but not holding my breath for health reasons)
Are you sure you know who's stupid?
popcorn_yes-gif.156401

see list above

Oh for sure...I definitely do.
Iā€™d respect you more if youā€™d just own you full blown filthhood just as the proud Leftist Loons like JoeB131 here do.
I donā€™t like you thinking your sneaky, weird, twisted shit has anyone fooled.
Why do the labels matter so much to you? I give honest feedback about how I feel about issues. I feel like Iā€™m close to the middle you feel like Iā€™m far left, either way it really doesnā€™t matter unless you care more about labels than the actual issues.

I give you credit for that Slade except the problem is that every time I hear one of you self-professed "Moderates" speak, you are far, far closer to the Radical Left than the conservative Constitutional Moderate that I am or this country was founded on or has been for the past 210 years.

I just find it funny how all of you were silent while the Left have continually compared Trump and his supporters to being dictators and fascists, yet the moment I flip the argument around to use the Left's own argument against them for a change, all you "moderates" come jumping out of the woodwork screaming!!! :21: You see, this thread was really a test to see how you all would respond, and now we know.
i get it, you and BL are playing the hypocrisy argument to discredit those you debate against. I use that tactic at times as well but it is only effective of its applied to an actual argument. Tossing out the generalized labels and insults really means nothing.

we often disagree on this board so is it any surprise that we disagree about where I fall on the spectrum? I feel like Iā€™m in the middle as a business owner and supporter of small gov, low regulation and fiscal conservancy... you think Iā€™m a far left Kook because I speak out against Trump and support many liberal positions. In the end the labels donā€™t really matter. They are a distraction. Letā€™s just stick to the issues

This really isnā€™t complicated at all...
Righties tend to live by the ā€œIf it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix itā€ theory...Theyā€™re concerned about the 98%, their safety, prosperity and quality of life. They stick to the fundamentals, they protect and preserve the foundation and founding principles of this once great nation.

You Lefties tend to work off the ā€œitā€™s always broke, always be fixing itā€ theory. You have the tendency to lobby and advocate for the two percentile....you feel good inside when you fight for compartmentalized ā€˜groupsā€™ / underdogs...You canā€™t give two fucks if our founding principles and values are under attack and compromised or if the greater percentile has to compromise their values, safety, quality of life...etc etc...as long as your underdog, the 2% FEEL good.

Again, I find it real simple to always take the position that I perceive to be most beneficial for good, real Americans...TA-DA!
You are the assfuck allowing Trump to trash the Constitution.

How so...did he write his own personal immigration policy/law?

They havenā€™t moved this shit to the rubber room yet?

Still waiting for you to point out anything specific you disagree with and what is FACTUALLY wrong about it? But like Clinton, you never do because you Tards never deal in any honest specifics anyone can argue with.

You seem to not remember he had the Presidency, House and Senate all on his side with majorities in both houses of Congress. He did nothing.

So now you want a Dictator? Trump is not the whole government, and if Trump couldn't get things done then, he only has the RINOs in congress to thank who are almost as bad as the Democrats. BOTH only think of themselves.

I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought Iā€™d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler wanted the master race. The German people gave it to him.
  • Hitler wanted an SS and Gestapo. Germany made it happen.
  • Hitler wanted to commit genocide. Germany gave him the gas chambers.
  • Hitler declared the Jews a threat. The German people turned them in.
  • Hitler wanted to invade Europe. They nearly succeeded in trying.
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler declared war against the USA and Russia. Germany said we canā€™t wait!
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler bankrupted his country with war. The German people toughed it out.
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMPā€™S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to make America greater. The Democrats boycotted him.
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump wanted to fix healthcare. Democrats dragged their feet.
  • Trump wanted to repair infrastructure. Democrats withheld funding.
  • Trump stopped Korean nuclear aggression. Democrats sneered at him.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldnā€™t finance him.
  • Trump won an election for the People. Democrats called it a Russian plot.
  • Trump tried to pull out of a senseless war. Democrats criticized him.
  • Trump celebrated the 4th. Democrats accused him of wasting money.
  • Trump killed the leader of ISIS. Democrats accused him of grandstanding.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!

I think the larger question is:

ARE RUSSIAN POSTERS GOING BAT SHIT CRAZY TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM THE CRIMINALITY OF THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT?

Why do the labels matter so much to you? I give honest feedback about how I feel about issues. I feel like Iā€™m close to the middle you feel like Iā€™m far left, either way it really doesnā€™t matter unless you care more about labels than the actual issues.

I give you credit for that Slade except the problem is that every time I hear one of you self-professed "Moderates" speak, you are far, far closer to the Radical Left than the conservative Constitutional Moderate that I am or this country was founded on or has been for the past 210 years.

I just find it funny how all of you were silent while the Left have continually compared Trump and his supporters to being dictators and fascists, yet the moment I flip the argument around to use the Left's own argument against them for a change, all you "moderates" come jumping out of the woodwork screaming!!! :21: You see, this thread was really a test to see how you all would respond, and now we know.
i get it, you and BL are playing the hypocrisy argument to discredit those you debate against. I use that tactic at times as well but it is only effective of its applied to an actual argument. Tossing out the generalized labels and insults really means nothing.

we often disagree on this board so is it any surprise that we disagree about where I fall on the spectrum? I feel like Iā€™m in the middle as a business owner and supporter of small gov, low regulation and fiscal conservancy... you think Iā€™m a far left Kook because I speak out against Trump and support many liberal positions. In the end the labels donā€™t really matter. They are a distraction. Letā€™s just stick to the issues
The Constituition says bribery is an impeachable offence.

The Constitution says that Congress specifies where the money is spent. Trump stole military funds to spend on his wall which Congress specifically said money could not be spent.

Righties tend to live by the ā€œIf it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix itā€ theory...Theyā€™re concerned about the 98%, their safety, prosperity and quality of life. They stick to the fundamentals, they protect and preserve the foundation and founding principles of this once great nation.

You Lefties tend to work off the ā€œitā€™s always broke, always be fixing itā€ theory. You have the tendency to lobby and advocate for the two percentile....you feel good inside when you fight for compartmentalized ā€˜groupsā€™ / underdogs...You canā€™t give two fucks if our founding principles and values are under attack and compromised or if the greater percentile has to compromise their values, safety, quality of life...etc etc...as long as your underdog, the 2% FEEL good.

Again, I find it real simple to always take the position that I perceive to be most beneficial for good, real Americans...TA-DA!

How so...did he write his own personal immigration policy/law?

They havenā€™t moved this shit to the rubber room yet?

Still waiting for you to point out anything specific you disagree with and what is FACTUALLY wrong about it? But like Clinton, you never do because you Tards never deal in any honest specifics anyone can argue with.

You seem to not remember he had the Presidency, House and Senate all on his side with majorities in both houses of Congress. He did nothing.

So now you want a Dictator? Trump is not the whole government, and if Trump couldn't get things done then, he only has the RINOs in congress to thank who are almost as bad as the Democrats. BOTH only think of themselves.
So Trump lies every time the fat ass takes credit for the economy?

I thought it had been established that you disagree with that assertion and consider us lefty snowflakes

Iā€™d respect you more if youā€™d just own you full blown filthhood just as the proud Leftist Loons like JoeB131 here do.

The Lefties work off the principle that the great system which has served nearly all people very well isn't working now not because it's broken or needs a tweak, but that it has NEVER worked for the vast majority, is fundamentally bad, evil, and needs wholly replaced. Rather than celebrate a system best in the world that has worked for the 98%, they feel guilty for the 2% because they are white, and so basically, unfairly and undeservedly privileged.

and extreme. the nazis knew damn well what they were after and went after it. the dems don't really know what they are after but protecting the status quo. they will do just about anything to get their way.

RUSSIA - we see was a hoax. we'll find out how bad a hoax when the IG report comes out
kavanaugh - most people knew it was bullshit from the start. they didn't want trump to select a scotus and they felt kavanaugh would vote against abortions. ATTACK. this was purely their call, not driven by exterior means. no one MADE them lie their collective asses off and collude along the way. THEIR CHOICE/CALL.
now QUID PRO QUO. they take a line from a phone call and make up a case around it. to date, the witnesses we've seen were not even a part of the call. just "heard" about it. this was done because the president wanted to find out where billions of US tax dollars went. we're not seeing it went to Ukraine who in turn sent a lot of it back to the bidens, and many more. no one attacking trump will even admit this is a cause for concern, or at least looking into. doing so would mean trump was right and we should "look into it".

we've built a very extreme society where everything is wrong, offensive, and needs "correction". if calmer heads were in control, we'd see it's all bullshit. we're not living in a binary world, we're just watching on pass by.

it can't pass by fast enough.

no

we have a President who is corrupt as hell and itā€™s evident to anyone who looks at it objectively.
yet you really can't point out said corruption. just say OBJECTIVELY and CORRUPT AT HELL as if those are you GIN cards at a table or something.

god damn you're a tool.

what about the billions obama & co sent to the ukraine they got most of back? that wasn't "corrupt"? "corrupt" to you seems to mean "i hate you and you should go away now".

not even a good tool. you're a damn chinese special non magnetic screwdriver that breaks putting a screw in the wall to hang a painting.
Trump is corrupt. Even if you are too stupid to get it.
Everyone in government is corrupt, because government IS corruption, even if you are too stupid to get that.

So Trump is corrupt? LOLā€¦.

Sure. Never said he wasn't. But he is a piker compared to the Swamp of Hillary and Obama. Barely moves the needle. If he wasn't corrupt, absolutely pure instead, he'd be the Pope. Last I checked, Trump didn't walk on water. But he is an angel compared to the vast majority of Washington.

That you should even suggest that Trump is this YUGE problem but not the rest of Washington, the DS and Democrats just shows how totally stupid, ignorant, brainwashed and a total liar and fool you are.

STILL waiting for that expert statistical proof on how Trump didn't win the popular vote!

You're still waiting on proof of an established fact?

Go to any site and look at the popular vote totals. That's the best I can do for you. If you won't accept that result then there's nothing I can do for you to push you off whatever flavor of conspiracy theory bullshit you believe in today.

2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
Popular vote finalized in presidential election
Hillary Clinton Leads by 2.8 Million in Final Popular Vote Count

Still running from proving what you claimed you could prove I see. If it is on the web then it must be the truth! Except if it comes from
  • Fox
  • Hannity
  • Tucker
  • Rush
  • Levin
and a hundred other conservative sources. It is such a proven established fact that you apparently can't show us the prove whereas I did that Hillary LOST the popular vote in 19 out of 20 states then Trump went on to win 10 more! AND WITH YOUR WEBSITE YOU PROVIDED! :5_1_12024:
Then STILL lost the popular vote somehow!

I had this interesting thought experiment the other night which I thought Iā€™d share as it leads to some alarming, contrasting observations.

NAZI GERMANY:
  • Hitler allied with foreign tyrants. Germany considered that strong foreign policy.
  • Hitler wanted to take Britain next. The German people made every effort to win.
  • Hitler committed torture and medical experiments. The German people gladly looked away.
  • Hitler filled mass graves with dead bodies. Germany gassed up the bulldozers and built playgrounds.
  • Hitler gave idealistic speeches before thousands. The German people roared with approval.
TRUMPā€™S AMERICA:
  • Trump wanted to free up business to explode the economy. Democrats tied his hands.
  • Trump restored Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. Democrats condemned it.
  • Trump wanted to strengthen our ports against terrorism. Democrats tried to block it.
  • Trump tried to get illegal criminals out of the country. Democrats gave them sanctuary.
  • Trump wanted to rebuild our border protection. Democrats wouldnā€™t finance him.
  • Trump tried to investigate foreign corruption. Democrats want to impeach him for abuse of power.
I think the case is very clear: the German people were far better off with Adolf Hitler than America stands right now with the Democratic Party!

I think the larger question is:

ARE RUSSIAN POSTERS GOING BAT SHIT CRAZY TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM THE CRIMINALITY OF THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT?

How does one deflect from an unproven claim? The only deflection is why aren't the Schiff Tribunal bringing forth all the interested and accused parties to get the COMPLETE story to include testimony from Biden and Hunter? QUIT HIDING THESE PEOPLE! If Trump is corrupt and lying deserving impeached, then their testimony should SEAL the deal, not COLLAPSE IT.

Why are the Democrats afraid?

Why do the Democrats hide the CENTRAL FIGURES to the entire Ukraine scandal?

STILL waiting for that expert statistical proof on how Trump didn't win the popular vote!

Go to any site and look at the popular vote totals. That's the best I can do for you. If you won't accept that result then there's nothing I can do for you to push you off whatever flavor of conspiracy theory bullshit you believe in today.

Still running from proving what you claimed you could prove I see. If it is on the web then it must be the truth! Except if it comes from
  • Fox
  • Hannity
  • Tucker
  • Rush
  • Levin
and a hundred other conservative sources. It is such a proven established fact that you apparently can't show us the prove whereas I did that Hillary LOST the popular vote in 19 out of 20 states then Trump went on to win 10 more! AND WITH YOUR WEBSITE YOU PROVIDED! :5_1_12024:

Actually, one of the links I provided is from Fox.

Which source did you use to find the the winner of the states that Hillary won and Trump won?

• Fox
  • Hannity
  • Tucker
  • Rush
  • Levin

Which source did you use to find the the winner of the states that Hillary won and Trump won?

Your link. You were invited to participate. You hid. Go see the two original threads.

• Fox
  • Hannity
  • Tucker
  • Rush
  • Levin

Your link. You were invited to participate. You hid. Go see the two original threads.

Here's the link I used: 2016 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

Is that the one you used?

Trump isn't the one who is denying anyone DUE PROCESS OF LAW.

We will get Biden and Hunter on the stand and force them to answer Nunes questions if we have to drag both of those fuckers out of bed in the middle of the night at 4AM with Fox News right there taping it all.

You're wasting your time.

In Trumpworld, he won the popular vote, and that's all that matters.

5xuOba2.gif

5xuOba2.gif

He keeps insisting on this. It's bizarre.

5xuOba2.gif

That's an adjective I used to use. I don't know what the right word is.

But they're not kidding.

It's just an alternate universe.

NAZI GERMANY:
TRUMPā€™S AMERICA:
Democrats want a communist state.

5xuOba2.gif

But they're not kidding.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~

5xuOba2.gif

But they're not kidding.

Orwellian Dystopia?

~S~
Well, that one ain't bad.

For sure, it's one hell of an interesting psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

They'll write books about this.

Forum List

Back