Have They Forgotten There's A Senate?

If they pass a reasonable gun control law and the Senate refuses to vote on it...the GOP Senators will have to answer for that to the American people.

If it goes to the Senate...and the GOP Senate DOES vote on it...it will either pass or they'll answer for that.

Enough is enough

Or what, Snowflake?

You loon's problem is nothing short of bans are "reasonable"....gfy

It has nothing to do with the NRA.
It's a constitutional right.

Yes.

Do you think the current crop of legislators are infallible?

I doubt it.

But somehow, those legislators in 1787 were?

I doubt it.

That was no mistake in 1787.
An armed society is a free society.

And one with thousands of needless deaths every year….
Other free societies don’t make the bargain…they have freedom without the high costs of arming yourself against phantom boogeymen.

No they do not have freedom.
They are reliant on the Government only for protection and that is control over the citizens.

On that point, you’re totally clueless.

No you seem to be.
I know my American history.

Yes.

Do you think the current crop of legislators are infallible?

I doubt it.

But somehow, those legislators in 1787 were?

I doubt it.

Other free societies don’t make the bargain…they have freedom without the high costs of arming yourself against phantom boogeymen.

They are reliant on the Government only for protection and that is control over the citizens.

No you seem to be.

Your argument is that Europe is not free. It is ridiculous in the extreme

No you seem to be.

Paris ring a bell?

No you seem to be.

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

If they pass a reasonable gun control law and the Senate refuses to vote on it...the GOP Senators will have to answer for that to the American people.

If it goes to the Senate...and the GOP Senate DOES vote on it...it will either pass or they'll answer for that.

Enough is enough

Not doing anything with House bills seem to work for Democrats under Reid.

We do…as the memorial in OKC reminds us. Not to mention your threat to kill me yesterday.
Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

All ya have to do is stay off my lawn and you'll live a long and happy life.....or a bitter one,dont care one way or another.

Which sums up the problem with deranged sick folks like yourself owning guns. Someone shows up on Thanksgiving day to the wrong house…and you splatter their brains all over your lawn because you constantly are under the delusion that you’re under assault.
We do…as the memorial in OKC reminds us. Not to mention your threat to kill me yesterday.

All ya have to do is stay off my lawn and you'll live a long and happy life.....or a bitter one,dont care one way or another.

Which sums up the problem with deranged sick folks like yourself owning guns. Someone shows up on Thanksgiving day to the wrong house…and you splatter their brains all over your lawn because you constantly are under the delusion that you’re under assault.

You have any evidence of that happing other than movies?
The goal is to get the Republicans to offer only thoughts and prayers for every bloodbath. Which is what they are doing. In this very narrow political aspect, the right wing craving for violence and bloodshed plays into the Democrat’s hands.

Again…is there any word from the White House on a plan to curtail gun violence?

There is no answer to curtail gun violence, simply none. You can repeal change or whatever to the 2nd amendment but you can always purchase a gun somewhere from someone. No a good guy with a gun doesn't always stop a bad guy. I saw today on FB if the cops in that bar in Ca were allowed to carry their guns it would not have happened, bullshit the x Marine threw a smoke bomb going in, if the cops would have had guns they would have been firing wildly and there would have been more murdered.

You can go down to the hood and purchase just about any gun you want so taking them away does not help and never will. The dems know this but yet they are going to put on a show. They need to address it in a different manner that I have no suggestions for.

Smoke works both ways, dumbass!

Do you enjoy stalking you dumb motherfucker? If you talked to me in a decent manner I just might return the favor.

Stop saying stupid shit as though it is a profound thought and perhaps I will. Anyone trying to return fire through smoke would be at the same disadvantage as the shooter.

Being a dumbass comes easy for you! Why not work on that character flaw?

Its just like Republicans try to repeal obamacare 50 times.
jC5tXjV.jpg

Candice, that is because what you have is a penis, not a clitoris! I also think it is strange that you named it "Tammy"!

Enough is enough

Hey, Leshbian, who decides what is reasonable?

The problem is that all of these “crazies” probably have an arsenal at their house…

View attachment 228017

And until they notch their first kill, they can add to their arsenal unencumbered.

Conservatives have 300 million guns and trillions of rounds of ammo.....if we were violent you cock suckers would surely know about it by now.

Deranged gun owners? Really? Actually that view is no different than stating all illegals are criminals, who kill Americans and then are offered protection by sanctuary cities. So in effect that kind of “perception” of gun owners is not at all different than Trump’s statements regarding immigration that those on the left are so up in arms about. Then we wonder why we have division in this country.

“perception”

perception such as the leftard troll

try to have it both ways

blaming legal gun owners for a mass shootings

while on the hand claim there is danger out there to arm yourself

No you seem to be.

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

Nov. 2015, look it up.

No you seem to be.

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

Nov. 2015, look it up.
Terror attacks mean a nation isn’t free?

No it means the police or military can't protect the people all of the time.
It's an individual persons natural right to be able to defend themselves.
Government control of it does not work.

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

Nov. 2015, look it up.

We don’t have control and we have 100x more massacres. Churches, synagogues, private homes, military bases, shooting ranges etc...

Well, I'm not subscribing to Wall Street Journal, sorry, I don't care about it that much. Post a different link.

This is no better than the idiots who complain that they won't accept an article from the NYT.

It's not about accepting an article.
It's about paying for a link from here to read.
I won't do it either.

You don't have to buy a subscription if you don't want to. But that doesn't justify demanding alternate sources.

So what is so wrong with being able to prove your position through more than one source? The ability to have more than one link that is actually able to provide different pieces of evidence that leads to the same conclusion, would only add to credibility of the original source. Common sense, or do you simply believe everything you read at face value without conducting your own research?

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

Nov. 2015, look it up.

We don’t have control and we have 100x more massacres. Churches, synagogues, private homes, military bases, shooting ranges etc...

Yet Dems refuse the solutions proposed.

Paris ring a bell?

What happened in Paris?

Nov. 2015, look it up.

So what do you think happens when the media supports categorizing all law enforcement as a bad apple, and choose to place them over the criminal in the spotlight? Would you say that encourages law enforcement to get more ... or less involved ... quit ... or pursue a thankless career where everyone sees YOU as the only problem? It’s the rhetoric tone in the media that is feeding the fire, with a prior president who only makes things worse with comments like - “he acted stupidly” before that beer summit political stunt show.

Forum List

Back