Have the dems "Released The Kraken"......On themselves?

Laugh it up fuzz-ball but I like the direction in which things have the potential to go.

Now if Trump has to be the sacrificed to pin the dem's ears back in the long run then so be it.

Here's the problem. You have done what Republicans have refused to do in the past. You've put the ego of one man above your party and movement.

The reason why Republicans survived McCarthyism and Watergate is that they were able to sever McCarthy and Nixon like they were diseased limbs. This was their personal misconduct, not the movement, not the party and not the country.

You guys are unable to do that with Trump. You rejected 10 guys who would have made perfectly fine presidents and championed the same awful ideas in favor of this guy who replaced the regular racist dog whistles for a bull horn.

I remember a line in a movie about a opponent potentially making a bad move.

Pray they are that stupid....Pray we are that lucky.

Well today we might just have got that lucky.....It's going to be the gift that keeps on giving for the right-leaning. ;)

Hell the dems might even lose much of the black vote over this misstep.

That and the gop bench is very deep.....The dems have nothing but ballot harvesting.

I'm not sure. I don't think the poll numbers on indicting Trump are as damaging as we think they are, at least from Independents.

However, what I think will be worse for them is this: they are now trying the only move in their playbook on DeSantis too-- demonizing him, attempting to destroy him. THIS will turn the Independents sour, not because they love RDS so much but because it will make completely transparent the Democrat's game.

I'm not sure. I don't think the poll numbers on indicting Trump are as damaging as we think they are, at least from Independents.

However, what I think will be worse for them is this: they are now trying the only move in their playbook on DeSantis too-- demonizing him, attempting to destroy him. THIS will turn the Independents sour, not because they love RDS so much but because it will make completely transparent the Democrat's game.

Um, the only person demonizing DeSantis is DeSantis. His attacks on BIPOC and LGBTQ+ people to appeal to the worst in the Republican base isn't going to play well nationally.

Seriously, the guy is going to war with Mickey Mouse.

Forum List

Back