Hate

• Banned
You're wrong...the word is RACIST.....I chuckle everything one of the Anti-Americans writes it here.
I don't even hear that word anymore. It's so over used I've become immune to it. Perhaps you're correct. However with Obama on his way out it will be used less & less. I suspect if Hillary wins the new goto get out of jail free card will be misogynist.

Nazi, communist, racist, bigot, terrorist, traitor, homophobe, are just a few that have lost much of their punch. I almost never use the aforementioned words unless the person is clearly and undeniably such.

You're wrong...the word is RACIST.....I chuckle everything one of the Anti-Americans writes it here.
I don't even hear that word anymore. It's so over used I've become immune to it. Perhaps you're correct. However with Obama on his way out it will be used less & less. I suspect if Hillary wins the new goto get out of jail free card will be misogynist.

sexist...

easier for the masses to remember

That's too big a word for the left to use...it must be simple for the public...woman hater will be the phrase of choice...you see our dykes, and gentler lesbians calling me that usually.

That's too big a word for the left to use...it must be simple for the public...woman hater will be the phrase of choice...you see our dykes, and gentler lesbians calling me that usually.
Well to be fair I've called you vagisil quite a few times. But no worries I've called them dykes too! I'm an equal opportunity asshole :biggrin:

Nah, PC wins. Also, PC Police.
That's another good one. Not used enough though
I actually stopped using the term "PC Police" - some of them, trying to deflect, were pretending that I meant there were actually people with uniforms and badges and billy clubs running around enforcing PC, actual PC Police. That's how silly it got, their spin went into overdrive.

Too funny.

Nah, PC wins. Also, PC Police.
That's another good one. Not used enough though
I actually stopped using the term "PC Police" - some of them, trying to deflect, were pretending that I meant there were actually people with uniforms and badges and billy clubs running around enforcing PC, actual PC Police. That's how silly it got, their spin went into overdrive.

Too funny.
Sitting here eating my lunch trying to think about the terms I use and how I use them. I've used the term racist but it's usually just ment as a funny. I mostly just misuse the term liberal cause it just sounds like a great insult word. Overall I curse too much to narrow my uneducated vocabulary to the most offensive word used lol

Who came up with the term "preggers"? I know where it comes from, but when did the right word, which is pregnant of course, become the wrong way of putting it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I like what George said in the Its A Wonderful Life film after finding out that Mary was pregnant with the first of their four kids. He was like, "You're on the nest?" :D :D :D

Forum List

Back