"Hate Hoaxes" are part of the Democratic Party strategy

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
We've seen 'em over and over, especially on campus, most recently by a Jewish teen in Israel.

Hate Hoaxes - deliberate frauds designed to allow the "US" media to race bait and gender bait and religion bait over and over and over and over and over....

If "Hate" is such a big problem, why the need for HOAXES?????

Kinda like if the globe really is warming, why the need to FUDGE DATA?????

The one thing the Democratic Party hates the most is TRUTH.

• Banned
I don't know if it is a "new low." The Dems have been like this throughout my life....

Even worse are the posers and takes who say they're Republican but already have "I'm seeing 2020 for Hillary" signs in their front yard

Dems are to blame for a Israel teenager? Still running with 2 idiot professors fudging their stupid experiment 20 years ago as proof of GW hoax, Rushbot? I suppose Dems are destroying Jewish cemeteries and writing hundreds of Nazi graffiti. You and your bs media are a disgrace...

There are little hoaxes like the jewish kid in Israel calling in bomb threats to jewish places and there are bigger hoaxes, like a deity called Yahweh choosing nomads from southern Saudi Arabia to become the tribes of Israel as recorded by assorted rabbis in the OT.

I see Fox is STILL acting like the giant Berkeley RIOT!!!!!! (1 arrest, 3 broken windows and a scorched sidewalk) happened yesterday with ridiculous closeups of flames etc...DEMS RIOTING my butt dupes. Anarchist punks...

The alt right, like all fascists, when to take power in the name of 'safety and security.'

Dems are to blame for a Israel teenager?

Hate Hoaxes would not "work" if the Dem controlled media did some fact checking before race/religion/gender baiting.

So, YES, the DEMS are the ones flogging and promoting hate hoaxes and then making sure the media never reports the busts of the HOAXES.

I suppose Dems are destroying Jewish cemeteries and writing hundreds of Nazi graffiti.

Here we go again. The PHONE CALLS are now official HOAXES. You are now trying to claim, without any evidence, that the knocked over tombstones must NOT be hoaxes even though the OTHER HALF OF THE HOAX is ALREADY BUSTED AS A HOAX.

Nobody not a Dem would even consider a hate hoax. The Dems are the maggots trying to bleed the taxpayer over the "hate" bullshit.

The real truth is that 99% of the hate in America is FROM THE LEFT.

Just go to the "hoax" site and study it and who are the contributors.

According to Jake Starkey, busts of hate hoaxes do not matter unless the Israeli controlled "US" media reports them as hoaxes.

LOL!!!!!

All those contributors had nothing to do with 911. As for the "US" media....

Forum List

Back