Judge Hands Trump a Win in Fight Against FBI, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Follows

This whole thing is doing a slow motion backfire.... pay attention....
I bet Garland knows now that he may have screwed up....
I don't think he had a choice. He's compromised and "they" exerted their leverage on him to do this. Did you see how frightened he looked at that press release? He looked scared to death.

Too soon to tell of the FBI search was cheating by the Dems or not.
You’ve paid no attention to the cheating that the FBI has been doing for the previous seven years?

We know that the FBI deliberately botched the investigation into Hunter Biden and “the Big Guy,” that Hunter was holding ten percent for. According to polls, that alone would have swung the election to Trump in 2020 if the FBI had not covered it up by lying to the media, and getting the “neutral public platforms,” of big tech to stamp out the story when its users wanted to talk about it.

We know that the FBI placed people with a visceral hatred for Trump in senior positions in the Hillary email investigation, the Trump collusion hoax investigation, and the Mueller anti-Trump investigation.

But I suppose that isn’t cheating?
Outside of that, there is little to no difference in the two parties when it comes to cheating. Yet you only care about one of them cheating.
The GOP doesn’t get to cheat and have the FBI, the DOJ, and the media cover up for them. So there is one difference.

Jut out of curiosity, what cheating did Trump do to win in 2016? The Dems spent years and hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds trying to prove that he asked Russia to help him win. They never proved that, and got outed for their extreme bias in trying, which I guess you missed.

Suppose that he had? Suppose he really did call Putin on the red phone under the class cake dish cover and say, “hey, Vlad, I want you to help me win bigly.” So what?

Obama turned down federal matching funds so that he never had to reveal the names of his donors. Why would he have done that, if not for fear of the public learning how much of his campaign was financed by foreigners? John Kerry bragged about meeting with foreign leaders who told him “you gotta beat this guy.” Now, all of a sudden, the left gets patriotic about wanting only American influence on American elections?

Judge Hands Trump a Win in Fight Against FBI, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Follows​

27 Aug 2022 ~~ By Bonchie

The exposition of the FBI’s behavior in the month of August has been something to behold. More recently, we learned that the FBI went to Facebook during the 2020 election and indicated that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation. In reality, the bureau had known since 2019 that the story was real because they themselves were in possession of the laptop.
Prior to that, the big story has been the raid of Donald Trump’s Florida home, which has led to numerous court clashes as the government has sought to keep the details secret. On Friday, the affidavit was released, much to the chagrin of the powers that be. What it revealed was a politically weaponized FBI working hand in hand with partisans at the National Archives to target Trump over a records dispute, partially based on a CB~Snip~S News article.
Still, the former president has scored some wins in response to the unprecedented action. Though the affidavit was heavily redacted, it was still unusual for any part of it to be ordered released. Now, Trump has just hit a home run, this time concerning his request for a special master to review what was seized at Mar-a-Lago.
The news sent resistance libs into fits of rage, as illustrated below in Marc Caputo’s post.

~Snip~
I just don’t see the DOJ ignoring the Hillary Clinton precedent regarding the handling of government records, and even if they tried to go that route, there are people on record saying the declassification order existed. It would lead to total chaos if Trump were charged (and presumably convicted given the DC jury pool) with a crime that the government gave Clinton a pass on, and she didn’t have the use of presidential powers as a defense.
Still, another part of me feels like they have to go all the way here. If the DOJ stops short, it only further exposes the raid for what it so obviously was. The administration has painted itself into a corner, and that may bring about some more bad decision-making before this is all said and done.

Commentary:
No one really knows what they took but they admitted they took stuff they weren’t supposed to.
WE do know they seized some of Melania's underwear.
If information begins to be leaked to WAPO or NYTimes that the President can prove are Attorney-Client privilege, this whole thing blows up.
After DJT proves that he acted completely within the law and they slow walk giving everything back, all he has to say is…'Fine, you can keep the copies', except for his personal items, Attorney Client privileged information, passports and perhaps several pairs of Melania’s panties. It would be awesome to see them on security footage doing some inappropriate things.
The raid by the DOJ/FBI on Mar a Lago is everything corrupt, fascist and totalitarian that the Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies have been "projecting" onto us for over 40 years.

Thank you for making my day, Dear Dr. 7505.

You made the claim, you back it up, or I assume you made it up. The FBI already admitted that it took attorney client privilege material.

Suppose that's true. How does that mean no special master?

If the FBI wanted to even look impartial they would have asked for one.

Made up again, because you are afraid of what the special master will find.
8whwl4xhf5l91.jpg

Right wingers, Republicans and Trump Humpers celebrating that their beloved Orange God may just get away with breaking the Law, again. Is anyone really surprised?

Judge Hands Trump a Win in Fight Against FBI, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Follows​

27 Aug 2022 ~~ By Bonchie

The exposition of the FBI’s behavior in the month of August has been something to behold. More recently, we learned that the FBI went to Facebook during the 2020 election and indicated that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation. In reality, the bureau had known since 2019 that the story was real because they themselves were in possession of the laptop.
Prior to that, the big story has been the raid of Donald Trump’s Florida home, which has led to numerous court clashes as the government has sought to keep the details secret. On Friday, the affidavit was released, much to the chagrin of the powers that be. What it revealed was a politically weaponized FBI working hand in hand with partisans at the National Archives to target Trump over a records dispute, partially based on a CB~Snip~S News article.
Still, the former president has scored some wins in response to the unprecedented action. Though the affidavit was heavily redacted, it was still unusual for any part of it to be ordered released. Now, Trump has just hit a home run, this time concerning his request for a special master to review what was seized at Mar-a-Lago.
The news sent resistance libs into fits of rage, as illustrated below in Marc Caputo’s post.

~Snip~
I just don’t see the DOJ ignoring the Hillary Clinton precedent regarding the handling of government records, and even if they tried to go that route, there are people on record saying the declassification order existed. It would lead to total chaos if Trump were charged (and presumably convicted given the DC jury pool) with a crime that the government gave Clinton a pass on, and she didn’t have the use of presidential powers as a defense.
Still, another part of me feels like they have to go all the way here. If the DOJ stops short, it only further exposes the raid for what it so obviously was. The administration has painted itself into a corner, and that may bring about some more bad decision-making before this is all said and done.

Commentary:
No one really knows what they took but they admitted they took stuff they weren’t supposed to.
WE do know they seized some of Melania's underwear.
If information begins to be leaked to WAPO or NYTimes that the President can prove are Attorney-Client privilege, this whole thing blows up.
After DJT proves that he acted completely within the law and they slow walk giving everything back, all he has to say is…'Fine, you can keep the copies', except for his personal items, Attorney Client privileged information, passports and perhaps several pairs of Melania’s panties. It would be awesome to see them on security footage doing some inappropriate things.
The raid by the DOJ/FBI on Mar a Lago is everything corrupt, fascist and totalitarian that the Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies have been "projecting" onto us for over 40 years.

Most of the stupid knucklehead political TV pundits were wrong again.

Forum List

Back