Judge Hands Trump a Win in Fight Against FBI, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Follows

Judge Hands Trump a Win in Fight Against FBI, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Follows​

27 Aug 2022 ~~ By Bonchie
I can't believe this..!

I knew they took passports and probably took attorney/client-confidential stuff.. but Melania's underwear?

Please tell me that is hyperbole or whatever!

You are correct: If they took unauthorized stuff, esp client privilege stuff, this is OVER!

Read the filings. It’ll tell you what you need to know.
You made the claim, you back it up, or I assume you made it up. The FBI already admitted that it took attorney client privilege material.
The DoJ used a filter team. It’s consistent with their standard practices. If Trump wanted a special master, he could have asked for it immediately. It’s not the DoJ’s fault he’s incompetent.
Suppose that's true. How does that mean no special master?

If the FBI wanted to even look impartial they would have asked for one.
Cannon is a hack. She’s demonstrating very poor adherence to legal rules and principles.
Made up again, because you are afraid of what the special master will find.

You made the claim, you back it up, or I assume you made it up. The FBI already admitted that it took attorney client privilege material.

Suppose that's true. How does that mean no special master?

If the FBI wanted to even look impartial they would have asked for one.

Made up again, because you are afraid of what the special master will find.
The FBI used an internal filter team. It’s not unusual at all. They’re being impartial by not treating Trump special.

I don’t care if there’s a special master or not. I laugh at the incompetence of Trump’s losers.

The FBI used an internal filter team. It’s not unusual at all. They’re being impartial by not treating Trump special.
Read my sig and then tell me the FBI has earned your trust in their impartiality about Trump.
I don’t care if there’s a special master or not. I laugh at the incompetence of Trump’s losers.
There is a lot of whining and crying about it on here so somebody cares.

Satan's going to be laughing his ass off at all the liberals who end up in his lair aka Hell

Will they be surprised they end up there? I think most of them will be... saints have said that most people in Hell didn't believe in Hell...

Gee... I don't believe in rain downpours... hope that makes all rain downpours cease and desist... :)

Read the filings. It’ll tell you what you need to know.

The DoJ used a filter team. It’s consistent with their standard practices. If Trump wanted a special master, he could have asked for it immediately. It’s not the DoJ’s fault he’s incompetent.

Cannon is a hack. She’s demonstrating very poor adherence to legal rules and principles.

It is sort of telling that the Trump worshipers whined about the DOJ going "judge shopping" and then cheer when Trump does it

Read my sig and then tell me the FBI has earned your trust in their impartiality about Trump.

There is a lot of whining and crying about it on here so somebody cares.
I’m laughing.

But also very disappointed in this judge who is going way out in left field like one would expect from a hack appointed by Trump.

It is sort of telling that the Trump worshipers whined about the DOJ going "judge shopping" and then cheer when Trump does it
I sure did. After the DOJ finds a magistrate whose resume highlight is recusing himself from a Trump case already.

Bout time to realize that playing fair when the other side plans to cheat at every opportunity and look to create more opportunity to cheat is a plan to lose to moral interiors.

I sure did. After the DOJ finds a magistrate whose resume highlight is recusing himself from a Trump case already.

Bout time to realize that playing fair when the other side plans to cheat at every opportunity and look to create more opportunity to cheat is a plan to lose to moral interiors.
i guess you mean moral INFERIORS?

yeh, it's pretty bad when it looks like the only way to win is to cheat even thouugh you don't belive in cheating..

Well, Rs need to win, PERIOD.

Some eggs need to be cracked to make that great omelette everyone wants to eat.. No, I am not advocating lowering ourselves to the lunatics' level... But for starters, we can start holding people accountable for... i dunno... stealing, lying, harassing Trump and others..

So, now you are just like those you hate.

Congrats!

i guess you mean moral INFERIORS?
LoL, yes. Although their interior are just as amoral as their exteriors, and their posteriors.
yeh, it's pretty bad when it looks like the only way to win is to cheat even thouugh you don't belive in cheating..

Well, Rs need to win, PERIOD.

Some eggs need to be cracked to make that great omelette everyone wants to eat.. No, I am not advocating lowering ourselves to the lunatics' level... But for starters, we can start holding people accountable for... i dunno... stealing, lying, harassing Trump and others..
Yes, maybe it’s time to give them a taste of their own medicine. If the GOP decides to, they can be much better at cheating than the Dems. Because they didn’t thrive on participation trophies, they know how to be good at stuff.

An election in which they get out-cheated may cause them to negotiate seriously for some real election integrity.

So, now you are just like those you hate.

Congrats!
It’s really sad that I now think this way, I only came to this very recently. The Raid was finally a wake up call to the absolute amorality of those who seek To re-create the U.S. as a blind follower of the New World Order and a haven for “minor attracted” gender-fluid, student loan deadbeats.

Maybe if people like you, with whom I disagree with but respect, would speak up about the cheating by Dems, I would have hope that it would someday stop. Turning a blind eye to it is all the support they need.

It’s really sad that I now think this way, I only came to this very recently. The Raid was finally a wake up call to the absolute amorality of those who seek To re-create the U.S. as a blind follower of the New World Order and a haven for “minor attracted” gender-fluid, student loan deadbeats.

Maybe if people like you, with whom I disagree with but respect, would speak up about the cheating by Dems, I would have hope that it would someday stop. Turning a blind eye to it is all the support they need.

Too soon to tell of the FBI search was cheating by the Dems or not.

Outside of that, there is little to no difference in the two parties when it comes to cheating. Yet you only care about one of them cheating.

And still no arrest. Hmmmm.

The special master can help Judge Cannon decide what sanctions to apply to the FBI based on how much privileged material the FBI actually stole.

Also the special master can just return the papers to their rightful owner without waiting for the FBI foot dragging.
The FBI has already had to admit they did in fact take materials covered by attorney-client privilege. Say bye-bye to any hopes of an indictment now lefties.

Forum List

Back