In regards to Huma Abedin, Trump referred to as both Shamu and a Pr!ck!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump zeroes in on Abedin in latest Clinton attack

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, and other top officials were found to have used private email for White House business earlier this year, which prompted an internal review.

Sources close to Hillary Clinton and Abedin say there's no official plan or strategy on how to deal with Abedin and the Yahoo controversy.

One source close to both women said Abedin is consulting a close group of confidants and her lawyers. And Clinton “really has nothing to do with this,” the source said.

“I'm sure she doesn't want to involve herself in any of it,” the source said. “I don’t see any scenario where HRC is hands-on with this stuff.”

Karen Dunn, Abedin's lawyer, referred inquiries to Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman. Merrill did not respond to a request for comment.

Since Trump’s surprising 2016 win, he has frequently turned his attention to his former rival. In the last two months, he has mentioned her more than two dozen times on Twitter and mentions her during campaign-style rallies around the country. His supporters have frequently met the mentions with chants of "lock her up!"

“To be kept in mind is the ‘distract and deflect’ strategy at work on the part of the White House and its allies,” one adviser said. “The more focus is on allegations regarding Russia, the greater the effort to toss out allegations about the Clinton campaign and people.”

Other longtime Clinton advisers pushed back on Trump after his Tweet on Tuesday.

“Pick on someone your own size. Like Shamu,” Clinton's longtime spokesman Philippe Reines said in response to Trump's Tweet, referring to a famous killer whale. He later called the president a “prick.”

---------------------------

They probably don't have the personal to look into right now.

They are still investigating Obama hacking and Obama's birth certificate. And the Obama's being "uppity". All things Obama.

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, and other top officials were found to have used private email for White House business earlier this year, which prompted an internal review.

Sources close to Hillary Clinton and Abedin say there's no official plan or strategy on how to deal with Abedin and the Yahoo controversy.

One source close to both women said Abedin is consulting a close group of confidants and her lawyers. And Clinton “really has nothing to do with this,” the source said.

“I'm sure she doesn't want to involve herself in any of it,” the source said. “I don’t see any scenario where HRC is hands-on with this stuff.”

Karen Dunn, Abedin's lawyer, referred inquiries to Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman. Merrill did not respond to a request for comment.

Since Trump’s surprising 2016 win, he has frequently turned his attention to his former rival. In the last two months, he has mentioned her more than two dozen times on Twitter and mentions her during campaign-style rallies around the country. His supporters have frequently met the mentions with chants of "lock her up!"

“To be kept in mind is the ‘distract and deflect’ strategy at work on the part of the White House and its allies,” one adviser said. “The more focus is on allegations regarding Russia, the greater the effort to toss out allegations about the Clinton campaign and people.”

Other longtime Clinton advisers pushed back on Trump after his Tweet on Tuesday.

“Pick on someone your own size. Like Shamu,” Clinton's longtime spokesman Philippe Reines said in response to Trump's Tweet, referring to a famous killer whale. He later called the president a “prick.”

They are still investigating Obama hacking and Obama's birth certificate. And the Obama's being "uppity". All things Obama.

Pr!ck!

WTF is prick one of our censored words now? Well we will have to wait until I hit Post Reply to see if it is or if it isn't.

Pr!ck!

WTF is prick one of our censored words now? Well we will have to wait until I hit Post Reply to see if it is or if it isn't.

^^^^ I am happy to report that prick is not one of our censored words now, so that means the whole forum can post the word prick and that is a good beginning to 2018 :smoke:

Inasmuch as neither is public official, I don't see why there would be such a plan which they'd have developed or of which they'd have been made aware.

Yes. Those seem the sensible tacks for each of them, at this juncture, to follow.

What's far less sensible is Trump talking about either woman. Though Trump is POTUS, he behaves as though he's a socialite wanting to see their case play out on Page Six.

Last edited:

Pr!ck!

Prick

Prick is such a woossie word anyway.
And it hardly does justice to the steaming pile of dogshit that is our President.

The fact that Hillary and Huma are NOT under indictment, is further proof of how unjust our legal system is.

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

^^^^ The OP is another example that Leftists are devoid of humour, the above is about as funny as Bubonic Plague.

Hillary was AWOL on Election Night, that is because the below is how she spent Election Night.

hillary-clinton-11111111111111111.jpg

The fact that Hillary and Huma are NOT under indictment, is further proof of how unjust our legal system is.
Indicated for what?
Lying to the FBI?
If you arrest Mrs. Clinton you would have to arrest the entire Trump administration. Starting with giving classified material to Russia.

Forum List

Back