Chicago Cops Were Too Busy Policing Social Distancing To Try To Prevent Bloody Memorial Day

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Chicago had the deadliest Memorial Day in four years, but the cops made sure that a party on the south side was practicing social distancing. Some of us might question the priorities of police who were enforcing Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s edicts against large gatherings while bodies were dropping all over the city.

But I guess 10 dead and 40 wounded isn’t as important as making citizens obey.'

It's worth remembering this is the violent city the Great Community Organizer was / is from.

Well done, Barry. Well done, Chicago.

'Chicago had the deadliest Memorial Day in four years, but the cops made sure that a party on the south side was practicing social distancing. Some of us might question the priorities of police who were enforcing Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s edicts against large gatherings while bodies were dropping all over the city.

It's worth remembering this is the violent city the Great Community Organizer was / is from.

I'll bet you jumped out of your seat with joy when you came across this article, didn't you, scumbag?

What is the problem? Black people are never guilty of crimes, and murdering others is fine with Democrats. Only some white racist would think this is something bad.

All this is coming to your city when the Democrats win in November, with 100,000,000 more votes than there are citizens in the U.S.

Indeed! OBama did a wonderful job in Chicago, following the wonderful leadership there in Chicago previously supplied by the REverent Wright and Jesse Jackson. It's good to see they're still celebrating in their traditional Chicago Way.

I hope no black fags were attacked by MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters.

1590614404348.png

Sure it wasn't St Valentines Day?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Crickets from the MSM and Dims.

Meanwhile, the rat mayor is attacking black churches.

With all due respect. the police were not too busy doing other things.

They were simply too scared to go into those areas.

Furthermore, they knew that any young man who was detained would be on the streets again within minutes. So why bother?

Let's tell it as it is: Some American cities now have no-go areas where police keep out, as is the case, I hear, in some European countries such as France (and, sadly, even Sweden).

With all due respect. the police were not too busy doing other things.

They were simply too scared to go into those areas.

Furthermore, they knew that any young man who was detained would be on the streets again within minutes. So why bother?

Let's tell it as it is: Some American cities now have no-go areas where police keep out, as is the case, I hear, in some European countries such as France (and, sadly, even Sweden).

So just let the murders, rapes, thefts go on? This is their job. They shouldn't have signed on if theyre too scared to protect the public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back