Has the debt economy reached its limit? Solutions? Fascism? War?

Chicken little sky is falling! The economy has been resilient through a pandemic, it is not weak. The current noise in the economy is a result of high savings rates, pent up demand, low inventories, an inconsistent supply chain, and some money that was not means tested and became discretionary.

There is no underlying issue that isn’t a derivative of the above. Are debt ratio is higher than optimal but no where near a problem. Yet.
You would have to complete hours of searching to find a post as ignorant as this one.
Bullshit. You just made one that was easy to find. Bam!

It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

But Covid fascism is not working well enough for them.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

There will be no war over the debt. The reserve is still soaking up 800 billion a month from government borrowings.
Trump was doing th e same but you were deathly silent. Republican debt is ok if it's to give it to wall street apparently.
The debt will continue to increase and will never be repaid. Never.
Keep in mind a great portion of it was to ease the suffering of the same people you suggest will revolt. That makes no sense at all.

Your problem is your post is purely taking a dig at Biden. Try again.

The reserve is still soaking up 800 billion a month from government borrowings.

What?

Joe Biden's economic policies won't do a thing to the rich, Daniel!
Then you won't mind raising some more tax revenue from them.
Daniel...go do some research. Google what happened in New Jersey when they passed a "millionaires tax"! See how much additional tax revenue it brought in! The truly wealthy in this country aren't idiots like you. They'll put their capital in tax shelters and wait out the clueless liberals in power right now. The only tax revenue increases you'll see are from the rest of us who will be paying more in taxes because the cost of everything we buy will be going way up!

Oh...and as a result of the wealthy pulling their capital out of anything that isn't a tax shelter...you'll see less business growth. Why invest in a risky proposition when liberals want to make the reward smaller and smaller?

It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

There will be no war over the debt. The reserve is still soaking up 800 billion a month from government borrowings.
Trump was doing th e same but you were deathly silent. Republican debt is ok if it's to give it to wall street apparently.
Keep in mind a great portion of it was to ease the suffering of the same people you suggest will revolt. That makes no sense at all.

What?

Why would you post that when what was said is in front of you.
Clearly you don't understand what the reserve does.

What?

What you posted is unclear.

What reserve is soaking up what $800 billion? How? Be precise.

What?

I'm not here to educate you.
You don't understand how and the function of the reserve. If you don't know, do make comments.

What?

You don't understand how and the function of the reserve. If you don't know, do make comments.

Thanks goodness!!!

Because you sound kind of clueless.

If you mean the Federal Reserve....say that.

If you think the Federal Reserve is buying $800 billion a month in government bonds, you're a moron.

how-much-is-the-national-debt-what-are-the-different-measures-chart-1.jpg

What?

Thanks goodness!!!

If you think the Federal Reserve is buying $800 billion a month in government bonds, you're a moron.

Your description of me is probably correct but the fact remains they are.

What?

Thanks goodness!!!

Your description of me is probably correct but the fact remains they are.

but the fact remains they are.

Wrong.

1622325750453.png

Forum List

Back