Has the debt economy reached its limit? Solutions? Fascism? War?

It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

But Covid fascism is not working well enough for them.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

Only new debt can pay for old debt.

I pay old debt all the time without new debt.

At some point debt can not be repayed.

Or even repaid.

So a new system is necessary.

Nah.

The big picture. Money is created through loans.

Yup. And?

Why should i waste time trying to spell correct when you dont understand anyway?

Did you imagine your "Money is created through loans" was a huge revelation?

Today i have been spiritually told 20-30 times or more to warn people that THEY want war. Please tell as many as you can. They will likely not start a major war if they understand that people will not buy the war propaganda.

It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

It was one month, kid. Give it a bit.

Joe's asking for another 8 trillion...you think it's going to get better?

Why are the only scenarios that the right wingers ever see as the inevitable outcome to the Democratic policies, "death and destruction"?

Paranoia and fear over sane fiscal policies that have succeeded in every other successful Western Democracy. Hysteria that empowering all of the people to vote, and a decent level of income will stop their steady march to right wing fascism and authoritarian dictatorship is the only answer.

Republicans needs to stop this insanity and start being honest with the American people.

It will get better if the $8 trillion goes into the pockets of working Americans to improve infrastructure, education, and the lives of working Americans, and isn't used to give tax breaks to billionaires, or to blow shit up in a foreign country.

It will get better if the $8 trillion goes into the pockets of working Americans to improve infrastructure, education, and the lives of working Americans, and isn't used to give tax breaks to billionaires, or to blow shit up in a foreign country.

No, actually it won't, Dragonlady! Pumping that much cash into the economy will give us runaway inflation. We're already seeing it now! Prices are going through the roof. Didn't any of you liberals study Economics in college?

No, actually it won't, Dragonlady! Pumping that much cash into the economy will give us runaway inflation. We're already seeing it now! Prices are going through the roof. Didn't any of you liberals study Economics in college?

Prices are going through the roof because of shortages which are due, in part, to the pandemic lockdowns. You've had no people working for the past year due to the pandemic. Food processing plants have been shut down, and migrants workers can't come in through the closed borders.

Trump closed the South Border and didn't let anyone in to harvest the crops, so surprise!!! prices went up. Republicans really are that stupid. Sucks to be you!!!!

OPEC cut production of oil, because of the pandemic and the glut of oil worldwide, and now prices have gone up as a result and you blame Biden. Trump agreed to the productions cuts, because higher prices are good for business, and Trump is all about doing what's good for business.

Biden is shutting down the pandemic, getting everyone vaccinated, and getting schools re-opened, so people can go back to work. He's also trying to bring your infrastructure into the 21st Century in terms of nationwide broadband WIFI, road, bridges, infrastructure, and family care infrastructure - expanding public schools and early learning centers.

Day care and elder care is a HUGE issue for working families. Fortunately I live in a country where the government provides income supports and solutions for working families, and doesn't just leave them hanging. Well the feds do at least. Too many provinces have useless dickheads . . . Conservatives as Premiers, running them.

It's long past time when American workers had mandated vacations, maternity leave, and sick days, like the rest of the first world.

Treehuggers Should Be Hanged From Their Wooden Idols

Half the country is closed off from development, which is the fuel for any advancing economy. All the academics' models are static; otherwise, the closing on the real frontier, which is underneath us, would have been identified as the obvious cause of the 1930s Depression. Get rid of the national parks; those who picnic or hunt there are selfish obstructions to widespread prosperity. Conservation is nothing but hoarding, creating artificial scarcities to jack up prices, which eventually starves the economy.

The lazy fairies of laissez-faire mislead us when they point out that all the downturns before 1929 soon corrected themselves without government intervention. They push the lie that the market framework does that automatically. But it was our unrestricted development of the frontier that re-fueled the economy before the forced economic famine of the Twentieth Century, not any natural force of the market itself. So what the government has to do is just the opposite of directly fueling the economy with imaginary and wilting money; it must correct the mistakes of all the last century's governments and end wildlife preserves, endangered (unfit) species shutdowns, national parks, historical preservation, sacred grounds of the useless Indian savages, etc.

Last edited:

Prices are going through the roof because of shortages which are due, in part, to the pandemic lockdowns. You've had no people working for the past year due to the pandemic. Food processing plants have been shut down, and migrants workers can't come in through the closed borders.

Trump closed the South Border and didn't let anyone in to harvest the crops, so surprise!!! prices went up. Republicans really are that stupid. Sucks to be you!!!!

OPEC cut production of oil, because of the pandemic and the glut of oil worldwide, and now prices have gone up as a result and you blame Biden. Trump agreed to the productions cuts, because higher prices are good for business, and Trump is all about doing what's good for business.

Biden is shutting down the pandemic, getting everyone vaccinated, and getting schools re-opened, so people can go back to work. He's also trying to bring your infrastructure into the 21st Century in terms of nationwide broadband WIFI, road, bridges, infrastructure, and family care infrastructure - expanding public schools and early learning centers.

Day care and elder care is a HUGE issue for working families. Fortunately I live in a country where the government provides income supports and solutions for working families, and doesn't just leave them hanging. Well the feds do at least. Too many provinces have useless dickheads . . . Conservatives as Premiers, running them.

It's long past time when American workers had mandated vacations, maternity leave, and sick days, like the rest of the first world.

It's Supply and Demand, Dragonlady...not just Supply. We have fewer goods because businesses can't get workers to work (they make more money sitting at home collecting unemployment!) so goods aren't being produced. At the same time the Government is pumping Trillions of dollars into the economy as a stimulus which means there is an abundance of money competing for fewer goods. None of the above is something that Trump had anything to do with. This is Joe Biden's economy and he's clueless about what his economic policies DO to an economy!

The only place where "runaway inflation" is a problem is in the fevered minds of the Republican voters. Here's what they're saying in the REAL world:

The only place where "runaway inflation" is a problem is in the fevered minds of the Republican voters. Here's what they're saying in the REAL world:

Do you even shop for groceries? Buy gas? God forbid, try and buy a sheet of plywood? Here in the real world prices are skyrocketing and we're only four months into Biden's "Spend A Rama"! He's asking for ten Trillion dollars for just this year. That's one third of our entire debt now! Don't you grasp the enormity of the amounts of money we're talking about here?

It's Supply and Demand, Dragonlady...not just Supply. We have fewer goods because businesses can't get workers to work (they make more money sitting at home collecting unemployment!) so goods aren't being produced. At the same time the Government is pumping Trillions of dollars into the economy as a stimulus which means there is an abundance of money competing for fewer goods. None of the above is something that Trump had anything to do with. This is Joe Biden's economy and he's clueless about what his economic policies DO to an economy!

And that is a bald faced lie. Workers can't go back to work without assurances that it's safe to do so. That means that:

1. The virus must be under control, and 70% of the adult population needs to be vaccinated

2. There are adequate health and safety measures in place to ensure that they won't get sick at work - because if they get sick, they will have no income, no sick pay, and no unemployment

3. Schools are safely opened so they have childcare for their children, and their children won't get sick, since they can't be vaccinated;

Get back to me when any state has met ANY of this criteria.

And that is a bald faced lie. Workers can't go back to work without assurances that it's safe to do so. That means that:

1. The virus must be under control, and 70% of the adult population needs to be vaccinated

2. There are adequate health and safety measures in place to ensure that they won't get sick at work - because if they get sick, they will have no income, no sick pay, and no unemployment

3. Schools are safely opened so they have childcare for their children, and their children won't get sick, since they can't be vaccinated;

Get back to me when any state has met ANY of this criteria.

What a crock! All of the above is what the left used to shut down the economy that was booming under Trump! Never in US history have we told healthy people to quarantine at home in the midst of a flu outbreak.

It's been "safe" all along for healthy people to go to work! The States that locked down the tightest have almost the same numbers of people getting sick and dying as those that never locked down! People that work in "essential" businesses never stopped working! They took extra precautions and soldiered on through it! So did you want to take a crack at explaining to me why it's OK for that grocery store checkout lady to go to work but it's not OK for a teacher?

They aren't going back to work because liberals kept extending their unemployment. It's now off season down here in Florida...a time when most businesses lay off employees. Walking around in Naples this past weekend I saw Help Wanted signs in nearly every business that I passed! It's the dumbest economic policy I've EVER seen!

Last edited:
What a crock! All of the above is what the left used to shut down the economy that was booming under Trump! Never in US history have we told healthy people to quarantine at home in the midst of a flu outbreak.
This wasn't a flu outbreak asswipe.

It's a pandemic that killed 600,000 Americans

What do you think an Influenza Pandemic is, Lesh? (Hint...it's a worldwide outbreak of the flu!)

Your number of people killed is the number of people who died WITH Covid 19...it is NOT the number of people who died BECAUSE of Covid 19! Do you grasp the significance of the two? Asswipe?

It's the liberals' stupid environmental policies that will destroy our debt limit. So long as the world is on a petro economy, not that untested, and unworkable 'green' silliness, the US can sustain debt almost indefinitely. If liberals continue on their unsustainable path much further, the US will be in significant trouble in two years or less.

Democrats can't accurately be characterized as liberals anymore. It doesn't fit. They are leftists, plain and simple. There is nothing liberal about the ideology and agenda that has hijacked their party

What do you think an Influenza Pandemic is, Lesh? (Hint...it's a worldwide outbreak of the flu!)
They (outbreaks) occur every year and rarely kill 50,000. This one (which was a full on pandemic) killed over 10 times that

Forum List

Back