Has the debt economy reached its limit? Solutions? Fascism? War?

Joh17

Rookie
Mar 18, 2021
It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

But Covid fascism is not working well enough for them.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

It's the liberals' stupid environmental policies that will destroy our debt limit. So long as the world is on a petro economy, not that untested, and unworkable 'green' silliness, the US can sustain debt almost indefinitely. If liberals continue on their unsustainable path much further, the US will be in significant trouble in two years or less.

It's the liberals' stupid environmental policies that will destroy our debt limit. So long as the world is on a petro economy, not that untested, and unworkable 'green' silliness, the US can sustain debt almost indefinitely. If liberals continue on their unsustainable path much further, the US will be in significant trouble in two years or less.
When the Fed starts raising interest rates, the fun is done, head for the hills and your doomsday prepper bunker.

It does seem like the economy are very close to falling apart. Inflation is high and will continue higher but Federal Reserve sems to be powerless.

In our economy debt must grow. Only new debt can pay for old debt. At some point debt can not be repayed.

So a new system is necessary. Something with much more control over each individual. People have to live in fear so they do not revolt when their standard of living plummets. The few that are left because they do not want billions of people. Something similar to Chinas social credits. And only digital currencies so anyone will know they are watched in real time.

So my question is, can war be a solution for them? A larger one where people feel that fascism/communism is nothing in comparison. Because i am spiritually told that some in the Biden administration want war.

Also please discuss solutions. If we have reached the limit for the debt economy can they through cooperation between the larger nations cancel debts without turmoil in markets?

Only new debt can pay for old debt.

I pay old debt all the time without new debt.

At some point debt can not be repayed.

Or even repaid.

So a new system is necessary.

Nah.

Chicken little sky is falling! The economy has been resilient through a pandemic, it is not weak. The current noise in the economy is a result of high savings rates, pent up demand, low inventories, an inconsistent supply chain, and some money that was not means tested and became discretionary.

There is no underlying issue that isn’t a derivative of the above. Are debt ratio is higher than optimal but no where near a problem. Yet.

Nothing will be done till things starting effecting the rich, until then it will just keep building up for the average citizen. And the average citizen won't do anything except complain about interest rates and their debt. Eventually minimum wage will be forced to be raised and the average citizen will be happy as pigs in slop, then flash forward 3 years and a loaf of bread will be 11.89 because of wage increases.

Chicken little sky is falling! The economy has been resilient through a pandemic, it is not weak. The current noise in the economy is a result of high savings rates, pent up demand, low inventories, an inconsistent supply chain, and some money that was not means tested and became discretionary.

There is no underlying issue that isn’t a derivative of the above. Are debt ratio is higher than optimal but no where near a problem. Yet.
The percentage of government as part of wages and benefits is rising. We always can rant Chicken Little. Someone or some group somewhere pays for all of this. Domestically, people are more and more intolerant in a nation that has pushed tolerance the last half century. Even to the point of crazy reactions. Then we have people killing several at a time or more. We are in decline. You do not know it or admit it. The costs of building big ticket items is climbing faster and faster for us. Everything from defense, roads and bridges and everything under the sun that is infrastructure of some type is massively expensive compared to the past.

Or even repaid.

Nah.

The big picture. Money is created through loans.

Inflation is relatively high at 4.2%, but many believe this is more of a shorter-term spike than a long term issue. Much of the uptick involves supply disruptions caused by the strategies around the virus, and they're being ironed out. No one can say for sure. No one. The Federal Reserve is nowhere near powerless, and (whether this is good or not) is now an integral part of Capitalism 2.0. Our standard of living is not "plummeting". We're not going to see debt cancellation on a meaningful scale.

The Trump GOP borrowed and spent. The Democrats are taxing and spending. The latter is closer to "fiscal responsibility". Neither party has much to crow about on this issue, but panic & paranoia probably isn't a prudent approach.

Last edited:
OP you will not get a straight answer from any leftist on this board. They will only hurl personal insults and attacks at you when you try to have a fact based discussion.

They are low information useful idiots for their communist overlords.

Or even repaid.

Nah.

Yup. And?

Or even repaid.

Nah.

Yup. And?

Why should i waste time trying to spell correct when you dont understand anyway?

OP you will not get a straight answer from any leftist on this board. They will only hurl personal insults and attacks at you when you try to have a fact based discussion.

They are low information useful idiots for their communist overlords.
Yes i know :)

The Joe Dufus list of Libtard payoff programs will add another several trillions to the debt. The Illegals will live well.

It was one month, kid. Give it a bit.

It was one month, kid. Give it a bit.

So i would not be surprised at all if the NWO financial "elite" go for war.

Former BIS Chief Economist:
"Have central banks reached the end of the road?

Just read what Bill Dudley, the former president of the New York Fed, wrote in Bloomberg a couple of weeks ago. He warns that central banks have run out of firepower, and he warns that the side effects are getting worse. I agree with every word. That is the most dangerous effect of the past thirty years of monetary policy: Debt levels have constantly been building up, and so have the instabilities in the financial system.

Jerome Powell has tried to normalize monetary policy, but he had to stop after a market panic in late 2018. Is the Fed hostage to financial markets?

This is exactly my definition of the debt trap: Central banks know they can’t leave interest rates as low as they are, because they are inducing still more bad debt and bad behavior. But they can’t raise rates, because then they would trigger the very crisis they are trying to avoid. There is no way out but to keep doing what you are doing, but by doing that, you are making it worse. Pretty uncomfortable, right?"

What is our debt ratio, and what ratio do you consider a problem? Looks like we're very close.
When the Fed starts raising interest rates, IMHO the wheels fall off the US economy.
Interest on the $30T Debt of $500b or more would take a big bite out of the Budget.
1621334986648.png

Forum List

Back