Has anybody actually SEEN this so-called "abortion" ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
But DO WE have the facts ? Girl's mother says >>
‘Everything they are saying against him is a lie’: Mother of 10-year-old rape victim defends suspect to reporter | WGN-TV (wgntv.com)

Has anybody actually SEEN this so-called "abortion" ? If so, let's hear it. Anybody got a video of it ?

Could it be that this is another Democrat hoax - this time to discredit the SCOTUS Roe vs Wade decision ?
From all facts I've heard up to now, the answer to that question would have to be yes. 😐

As far as I know, all we have is the WORD of Dr. Caitlan Bernard, who is biased, as an obvious abortion supporter.

‘Everything they are saying against him is a lie’: Mother of 10-year-old rape victim defends suspect to reporter | WGN-TV (wgntv.com)

Has anybody actually SEEN this so-called "abortion" ? If so, let's hear it. Anybody got a video of it ?

Could it be that this is another Democrat hoax - this time to discredit the SCOTUS Roe vs Wade decision ?
From all facts I've heard up to now, the answer to that question would have to be yes. 😐

As far as I know, all we have is the WORD of Dr. Caitlan Bernard, who is biased, as an obvious abortion supporter.
They generally don't have a spectator section at the doctor's office.

I’ve felt the same thing

This aged well didnt it ?

In trying to discredit this story the right has shown how they really feel about children.
The left shows how they feel about children every day, by supporting unecessary abortions, that don't them to become children. Killing them before their birthday.

This aged well didnt it ?
Reality made you look a fool.
What looks foolish is your inability to explain/clarify what you're talking about, or your fear of revealing it (if you actually have something to talk about at all).
Word dodging doesn't help credibility.

I notice the "video" I enquired about, hasn't come forth. :rolleyes:

What looks foolish is your inability to explain/clarify what you're talking about, or your fear of revealing it (if you actually have something to talk about at all).

You tried to downplay the medieval horror of that girls situation.
For partisan reasons.
You are a piece of shit.

You tried to downplay the medieval horror of that girls situation.
For partisan reasons.
You are a piece of shit.
You are an idiot, and you still haven't produced a shred of evidence to back up your assertions.

You've had a YEAR + 1 month to come up with something substantial. It's safe to say, at this point, you DON'T HAVE anything more than the worthless yammering of Dr. Caitlan Bernard, who is biased, as an obvious abortion supporter.

Looks like the not "aging well" is all yours. Ho hum. yawn****

Now go wash you mouth out with soap, bad boy.

Last edited:

Awful people thank you for making them look good.

Forum List

Back