Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

NOBODY sane believes Trump lost a straight-up election...NOBODY

Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

No wetbacks = No almost dead dude
No scamdemic = No almost dead dude
No George Floyd = No almost dead dude

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER
Soo...tissue then?

:itsok:
Hahaha...The truth scares you doesnā€™t it?
Face it, youā€™re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you canā€™t win core Americans.
Core Americansā€¦ haha
Sad...you donā€™t even know who/what core Americans are. SAD
Haha, I know you are absolutely not representative of core Americans. People like you are an embarrassment to America
Anytime a completely fucked in the head lefty tells me Iā€™m ā€œnot representative of core Americansā€ it affirms that Iā€˜m core American as hell.
Thank you
Thatā€™s awesome. Every time I hear a dipshit like you claim to be a core American I laugh and shake my head.

Soo...tissue then?

Face it, youā€™re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you canā€™t win core Americans.
Core Americansā€¦ haha
Haha, I know you are absolutely not representative of core Americans. People like you are an embarrassment to America
Anytime a completely fucked in the head lefty tells me Iā€™m ā€œnot representative of core Americansā€ it affirms that Iā€˜m core American as hell.
Thank you
Thatā€™s awesome. Every time I hear a dipshit like you claim to be a core American I laugh and shake my head.
What did you do in the war, Daddy?

The truth is that your guy lost and youā€™re whining like a bitch about it.

Let that shit sink in
Right. Your guy lost and youā€™re whining like a bitch about it. I got it the first time.

Picking a woman might be a vote-getter in the general election, but I'm pretty sure the party faithful won't care about his choice of running mate.
In what world do these people think Trump gained popularity after losing the election in 2020 and then lying about it being stolen to the point that a mob of people that believed his lies stormed the capital?! These people are insane
It took a scamdemic, George Floyd, illegal wetbacks, a fascist social media, a bias media and a corrupt academia for Democrats to win...the party of filth canā€™t win without anomalies.

Only the insane believe that. That describes Trump supporters perfectly.

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron
I said it was stolen? Youā€™re one dumb mother fucker. Never said that. Youā€™re a leftist.

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americansā€¦ haha
You calling someone else an embarrassment is rich. The glass is shattering.

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americansā€¦ haha
Thank you
That would be none of your bees wax

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron
I said it was stolen? Youā€™re one dumb mother fucker. Never said that. Youā€™re a leftist.
Your wordsā€¦ ā€œNot sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.ā€

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americansā€¦ haha
Thank you
I figured as much.

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americansā€¦ haha
You calling someone else an embarrassment is rich. The glass is shattering.
The truth is the truth

Soo...tissue then?

Core Americansā€¦ haha
Thank you
I figured as much.
Thatā€™s awesome man. Your family would be proud. Get yourself a cookieā€¦ on me!

If Trump needs a running mate with a.vagina, he can pick any Republican congressman. Not a one of them has any balls.

Or trump can.run for both prez and VP. Lord knows he's been whining like a fucking bitch since he lost to biden, two years ago. Trump is as big a twat as any of us is ever likely to see in our lifetimes.

I'd love to see a strong, smart, qualified Republican presidential candidate. But trump is none of those things.

Forum List

Back